The originals were fucking stupid anyway. Why are we pretending to care?

The originals were fucking stupid anyway. Why are we pretending to care?

>Laser backpacks are cool XD
>Bill Murrays's the GOAT totally not a meme celebrity or anything he's famous just cause!

Once again insignificant internet people freak out over insignificant shit. Grow up.

Because all remakes are bad. Hollywood can't keep getting away with these shit remakes/reboots that keep flopping, no matter what the excuse

>Grow up.
Says the faggot who talks like an insipid 14 year old.

Yes but this franchise was a stupid power fantasy to begin with so why did everyone act like total retards over the remake? It's not as if anyone talked about these shitty flicks before.

But they did, just like everyone already knew about Robocop/Total Recall/Tarzan/Jungle Book/ etc.

>laser backpack
its a unlicensed nuclear accelerator you mong

>He insulted my favorite movie that I forgot existed up until three years ago!

>a stupid power fantasy

Why are you projecting so hard?

>waaaaah he called me 14 year old waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah DX

Kys homoshit.

I fucking hate Bill Murray

Anything with a """"cult following"""" is reddit as fuck.

This.

Sup Forums has a cult following

Bill Murray really is a meme. He's like a male Kim kardashian from a generation ago.

This. Why is he so """based"""" exactly?

Sup Forums is reddit as fuck.

only way to watch ghostbusters

These movies were always little kid shit.

"Grow up" says the user who posts with an iPhone. You're not fooling anyone.

Just because you didnt like the movie doesnt make it a bad movie, The newer one is bad all around

This.

Fuck off you little twat.

>Bill Murrays's the GOAT totally not a meme celebrity or anything he's famous just cause!

See

>Anything with a """"cult following"""" is reddit as fuck.

Oh god.
It's the fabled anti-hipster-hipster.
We've wrapped all the way back around.

>Paul Feig is real life Walter Peck

Because...he's a good actor?
He's starred in several classic films?
He's a Saturday Night Live alum from back when that actually meant something?
He's generally considered a pretty cool guy in general, with a chill personality?
What do you have against him?

So let's recap all of the Sony Marketing talking points for FemBusters:

1) GIRL POWER!

2) If you don't like it, you're a misogynist manbaby.

3) Geek culture is full of assholes.

4) Going to see a shitty movie is a political statement.

5) The originals sucked anyway.

Seriously, is there some kind of internship program for the severely retarded over at Sony? Everything about this movie is a stellar example of why you should do everything in your power to make sure that your company never hires an SJW. They are literal poison for profits in every industry they infect.

>hating on Bill Murray in his prime just because leddit likes him
you're such a cool contrarian user

>He's generally considered a pretty cool guy in general, with a chill personality

Cringed so hard I'm getting back spasms.

>Because...he's a good actor
He literally isn't though

>The originals were fucking stupid anyway

Shit bait is shit.

>""""""""""classic""""""""" films

Him appearing in zombie land just because DUDE BILL MURRAY LMAO XD was the solidification if him being a fucking joke meme tier celebrity. His existence is a meme now.

>originals are shit
>therefore we should watch an even worse remake of the original overrated shit

He's literally played Bill Murray in every project he's ever done. Literally no range.

I don´t understand this hype as well. It was a fucking normal movie, I never found it to be iconic. People know it and like it but that´s it, there is no way to remake it or make it a franchise, it´s a one-off that only belongs to its time like Back to the Future.

Keep going buddy, you're doing great! You're almost cool enough to fit in here.

Not what OP said.

The leaked Sony emails should be required reading, because not even the most pathetic shill could take money from them if they understood how stupid these people really are.

>it´s a one-off that only belongs to its time like Back to the Future
>one-off
>Back to the Future

So has De Niro, so has Walken, so has Nicholson. That's a casting issue, not an actor issue.

But they were. Stupid and gay.

They could never remake that series is what I meant.

Deniro doesn't play the same person over and over.

Bill Murray was definitely good. Like deniro.

>Groundhog day
>Ghostbusters
>Lost in Translation
>Anderson movies

Its just that he doesn't give a shit anymore.

Otherwise everyone should know that Ghostbusters being good isn't a meme and that this is bait.

Don't be a putz. You know what he meant.

Those movies were very much of their time, to a degree that the very idea of remaking or "updating" them is missing the point and spirit of the originals.

Ghostbusters especially. Back to the Future had sequels of debatable quality, but Ghostbusters was such a lightning-in-a-bottle phenomenon that they couldn't even duplicate the original with all the original crew, writers, producers and actors, so what possible hope does anyone thirty years removed have?

How the fuck do you hate on Bill Murray? Who hurt you, user?
Of all the actors in the great pantheon of the Hollywood dickbag elite, how do you look at someone whose worst offense is Stripes and go "yeah, this is a guy I can see myself irrationally disliking"

It's like hating Santa Clause, or smooth jazz, or chunky peanut butter. You okay, man? Do you need a hug?

Get a load of this guy lol

>nu male cuck white knight defense force
>trying to defend movie thats about to bomb in 4 days

>power fantasy
Just reading this I know you've never seen the movie.

Just reading this I know you have no idea what power fantasy means.

I know this is bait but

>Ghostbusters
>Power fantasy

It's literally the opposite, the premise of the movie is taking something as fantastical as group of guys that fight ghosts with lazer beams and turning them into mundane schlubs that are basically glorified janitors/pest control.

That's the whole joke.

Power Fantasy is feminist and nu-male speak for any movie in which men aren't relegated to roles subservient to women or cast as villains for the women and subservient males to defeat.

In an legitimate follow up, the whole passing the torch movie that the original team wanted to do from the beginning before Pascal and Feig fucked the franchise up, Adam Scott would have made a GOAT Ghostbuster imo.

Even if he was just playing Adam Scott again.

It was garbage entertainment for the masses, but at least they put some clever stuff and it's sufficiently well-written.

I've had bowl movements more clever than "Remake a movie, but replace the cast with all women." Probably better written ones too.

It's garbage entertainment to be sure, but with a lame gimmick latched onto it to try and hide the fact that it's shit. There's nothing redeeming about the movie, it's a mediocre cash grab propping up the corpse of a beloved franchise in an attempt to garner a few extra flies.

> Hollywood can't keep getting away with these shit remakes/reboots that keep flopping, no matter what the excuse

autism

>Clever

Besides the "he has no dick" line every single joke in this film is a forced chuckle.

>Remember when I caught you trying to drill a hole through your head?
>That would have worked if you didn't stop me

He plays himself in every movie, and that being a snobby dick.

*cough*

I liked the original movies, I don't like what I see in the trailers. But no, I'm not butthurt because "feminism hurts muh alpha male instincts"