Ask a 28-year-old guy who's having sex with a 16-year-old anyway. I'm in the UK, therefore it's legal

Ask a 28-year-old guy who's having sex with a 16-year-old anyway. I'm in the UK, therefore it's legal.

assuming it is legal, how does the pussy feel compared to girls over 20? i've had sex with an 18 year old slut who was tight and juciy as hell. and then a 22yr old who was quite a bit looser but not as much of a slut. and my first gf who was literally so tight that lube couldnt help

I lost my virginity at 15 and have been pretty active since. 28 now and vaginas now feel the same as they did at 15.

Tightest pussy I've had was a 27 year old. Usually only hurta them for a second. Took awhile to work my way in.

Op here,

She only had one sexual partner before meeting me. And I can say the pussy is tight to a point I cum within minutes.

Are you that ugly you needed to find some impressionable child to fuck instead of an adult ?

How many gallons of white lightning does she cost you a week ?

OP here: Only get to see her twice since she is busy with college.

So about 4 or 5 gallons

Jelly

Does she shave her pussy and asshole? Do you cum in her cunt? Is her pussy an innie or outie?

She's obviously a skank that's a given, usually like mother like daughter so have you any plans to knob them both at once? Pulling your dick out her pussy and ramming down her mothers throat to taste her little cherubs fanny batter.

She a big girl, dog when she stimulated.

Not really I had a kid with an 18 year old when I was 28. And we could be seen in public and drink in pubs.

U jelly

\
op here:
both shaved and her pussy is like the texture of velvet

You autistic ?

Op post this fat horror so we can get a giggle at the munter. I bet she's a fucking bag a shite lmao

U jelly as hell

>jelly
>underage confirmed

Pics or it didn't happen

Does it matter? Your still jelly and its sad as fuck.

Being that she's a slut op ain't you concerned that she's fucking niggers on her collage lunch break and bringing you home the aids?

What a spastic, go fling shite at the moon ya wee clueless tosspot.

I guess you're op lmao. You aw raging that her wee fat sweetheart is getting slated son ?

Ha you mad. Seriously though why are you so sad, you get all jelly when someone else is better at life than you. What went wrong?

This thread is cancer. Never believe these autistic bait shit posts unless op delivers proof. Fuck off

I'm a stud wee man I've shagged mer minge than you've taken footsteps. Just post this fat cum bucket to confirm what I already suspect.

Not op, everytime i see a thread where some older guy is going on about how he's gettin teenage pussy. There always appears some sad act who doesn't like that someone else is getting teenage pussy and he isn't. Its the saddest and most pathetic shit and it happens every time.

How did you met and how did you seduce her?

You ain't getting any pussy now though, you can't deal witht the idea of someone getting the good while you don't get shit. You scots are terrible.

U shuldnt get b8ed fagit. Don't post dumb shit.

fake shit thread. bitch doesnt even post nonnude pics fuck that lying faggot.

Just post a pic of the fat cunt OP

Lmfao I'm 35 with kids everywhere little boy. Why would me a mad shagger be jealous of some gimp knobbing some obese 16 year old scab ? Lmfao aww jeezus

>cum within minutes

I just want to see what a wreck he's boasting about banging. He can't bring himself to show the monstrosity lmao. Hang her heed in shame op. Post this bed wrecking salad dodger so I can leave.

Your 35. Exactly no teen wants your D, dude. I know why your mad now. Also if you weren't mad you wouldn't have replied, not so bright are you?

That must be flattering for her..

Idk man if she was bae af op wouldn't risk postin. If she a wreck youd hav all kinds of nudes being posted.

How difficult/easy is to shag a chavette/teen when you're older than 25?

You'd be surprised kid, I can get whatever I want just by snapping my fingers

Fellow Britfag here

It certainly is legal. Biggest extreme I've seen is 33 on 16

How does it go the other 99% of the time, what with her being an immature little shit?

Provide evidence.

Not difficult m8 a 3ltr drum of cider does the trick.

M8ty

Pics or it didn't happen.

at least a NN of the girl

You know I'm your idol, you wanna be just like me don't ye small balls ?

What course is she doing? A Level or BTEC?

Fucking a 16 year old ain't a big deal in the U.K. Most of them are fugly and desperate for attention.

I'm 31 and I'm also fucking 16 year old. In August when I turn 32 she'll be half my age. Thank fuck I live in a country where this is legal

this

What do her friends think of you?