Recently discovered my daughter is a Tumblr slut-- AMA

Recently discovered my daughter is a Tumblr slut-- AMA.

(pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

pseudointellectualslut.tumblr.com/post/56340568362/yumyumbubblegum
pseudointellectualslut.tumblr.com/tagged/tits
instagram.com/sarahmariekardax/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post link.
have you been a normie and confronted her aboot it

Have you fapped to her? I would have.

Did you masturbate to her photos?

Of course.

How old is she?

vkDOTcomSLASHid205769965
That her m8?

Start commenting on her shit, lightly hinting that you have seen her before. Move up to "know where you work, live" then start telling her things that would freak her out even more. Ultimately ending with her becoming mentally distraught and housebound.

Become Mr fritzle.

No lol.

How old are you?

Menudo hijo de puta enfermo eres, Often sick son of a bitch you are

She still live with you?

No.

did you ever snoop her room when you had the chance?

Like how?

If she did live with you, did you snoop her room, undie draw to see if she had toys ect.

Up late night wondering how and where you failed as a father / 10

My commiserations. Not enough discipline when she was a girl.

Would you give her some now?

What does she identify herself as? Is she a straight cis female or does she have a preferred gender/identity?

I also apologize if I used incorrect pronouns or to have appeared to assume your daughter identifies as female.

Yes, she's not too old to change her ways. She could benefit from some paternal style discipline.

WWYD?

Are these photos of your daughter?

Just for old times, just for the lulz. Find her and show her this. Particularly where her old man says he faps to her. Make Sup Forums great again! Do it for an oldfag down on his luck! Do it for America! Think of the lulz! The lulz!

?

pseudointellectualslut.tumblr.com/post/56340568362/yumyumbubblegum ?

It is very possible thats her

I would sit down and have a long talk with her first. Find out what the cause of this behavior was and where she needed improvement. Then I would tell her that from now on when she did certain things that were unacceptable, she would be given a spanking.

She would have to follow my instructions or else it'd get worse with each disobedience. She would be put in the corner first then summoned to me, where I would put her across my lap and start spanking her firmly with my hand. A little later her pants and panties would come down and I'd continue the spanking with harder slaps across both bare butt cheeks and tops of her legs. If she struggled too much, kicked me or otherwise was uncooperative, she'd get more or I'd threaten to start from the beginning. The final round would be done with a wooden spoon and of that, 10 hard ones she'd have to count out. There would be 10 minutes corner time after then she'd return to me and we'd talk about what she learned and what she's going to do better.

1-0 gg nore m8

Give her heroin, she will do whatever you want. FYI your daughter is also addicted to heroin. WTF did you do to her?

Her tits tag pseudointellectualslut.tumblr.com/tagged/tits

family picture now

>implying girls don't automatically self destruct when given free will and without the influence of a male authority figure

That's fuckin sexy.

If this was my little girl I would be very disappointed at the least.

Yup
>Implying you had a healthy relationship with your daughter, even though she won't come talk to you for help when she has issues.

OP, do you work in real estate? Think I know her.

She needs to gain some weight bro

Imagine finding out your dad was a chan fag, the true horror!

This. You need to up her food allowance

>having a food allowance at 24 years old

>thinking spanking anyone over the age of 12 will work

You're a fucking creep

I'm not her father, user. So no points for you. I was the user who suggested she could benefit from a good hiding or two or three...

Hi OP, I'm a 24 year old tumblr slut too. How did you come upon this?
Is it just pics or does she do anything for money?

I wouldn't really want my dad to see it but I've been honest about camming and stuff.
I found out my dad is a footfag lol

Why not? You underestimate how effective it can be. Maybe you should think for yourself instead of going with the most negative, paranoid option.

ITT old faggot with incest fetish finds random girl on the internet and pretends to be her father

THIS

Seriously. OP, you here?

/thread.

I am thinking for myself instead of blindly following some random creep on Sup Forums

I certainly wouldn't respond to spanking and I'm 22 so there's no way she would.

What state?

/thread

Remind me to wipe your family out when the time comes. Thanks.

You would be surprised what it might do. Seriously, all cliches aside.

Like a decade and a half ago you brought a poem your daughter wrote to work, in your wallet. You showed it around and were so happy. About a chipmunk or squirrel or something like that?

More like what tri-state

Cos NJ

Yes-- WWYD to her now?

not your daughter op instagram.com/sarahmariekardax/

Different girl

>her
you mean 'myself'

and again
>her

I'd clamp my hand around her throat and fuck her mouth until she was punching and scratching me for air or I came, whichever happens first.

its the same girl but you are posting old pics. google search her on

I'm not OP, just think they look different. You sure its same girl?