twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He gives a bad name to garden gnomes

who?

not TV or film literally get the fuck out and kill yourself OP you dumb faggot

Killer Keemstar

And btw Leafy is a much worse person that keemstar

>keemstar
FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.

Oh, is this a Youtube thing?

literally who has not done literally what?

Except:

Dox people
SWAT people and their families
Manipulate people
Brigade people
Make racial slurs repeatedly
Make false pedo allegations
Be a massive manchild
Threaten to sue anyone who says anything bad about him, including some 15 yr old YouTuber

>got rekt hard by a gay autistic cancer patient and was too pussy to reply except 1 tweet where he was passive aggressive as fuck

So wait, does going to Sup Forums make everyone 16 years old? Because 90% of those in that picture are literally Sup Forums

I don't know half of that gay shit. keep youtube out of Sup Forums please.
I'm not happy to see Monthy Python Stuff in there.

Is he related to Adam Kokesh? Looks like a shitty spin off of another human being.

Why?

It's a picture that is supposed to offend everyone, you dib.

>brigade people
redditcuck detected

Everyone involved seems like a fucking scumbag and that gay niggerfaggot idubbbz already rekt this garden gnome looking motherfucker. I always catch myself wondering why anyone gives a fuck about this faggot or that genetic abomination Leafy and then I have to remind myself it's because they're twelve years old.

i unironically dont know who most of those are

>mfw keemstar exposed sexon's ex-bf for stealing bribris money

Keem is a good boy

who are these people? what the fuck are you talking about?

I knew Keemstar was a fuckin pedo. This confirms it.

Keemstar was made popular by being a halo 3 troll, video game YouTube videos are where it's at. He then just became a YouTube personality of sorts. He's kind of entertaining

Why is Palpatine in there?

Dude you're a dick for quoting the post i deleted. I'm drunk and I messed up a lot of wording

Fuck off, Amazing World of Gumball is a good cartoon.

>image.jpg

How surprising. Good thing I live in Buffalo near Keemstar and can screencap this and tell the cops he's probably molesting his daughter.

Made fun of an autistic

Jesus fucking Christ that goblin is ugly as shit

Sure

You should see recent pictures. She has a head shaped like a potato and is getting fat now too. Very mannish. Not only is that poster a pedo he's a closeted faggot too.

>youtube drama threads

You're all a bunch of gossiping old women.

There is nothing wrong with funhaus faggot.

I know I am. Do you want to fuck me? I look a lot like Mary Steenbergen.

I have never even seen this man before

Closet faggot potato pedos are the worst

Why is he wearing headphones? Is he autistic?

this is the most autistic thing i've ever seen

she has a cute butthole

Maddox isn't a youtuber originalky, he wrote his blog for 15 fucking years before he stooped to that. He is a published author.

And a cuck

>she

If it looks like a woman and I can stick my dick in it then it's female.

So?

Recent red carpet pic, next to Kyla so you can get a reference of how normal looking people look like next to a goddess

>she

The testicles are right there, they're on the image.

He* has a cute butthole

I don't care that Leafy made a retard cry on the internet, but I genuinely hate his content. Every fucking reaction he gives is forced and fake, his jokes are weak, and if I never watch another CSGO surfing video again it'll be too soon.

He's just cancer.

ALEX

Theyre both ugly as fuck what is wrong with your eyes?

She looks like a 40 year old Mexican house cleaner. Her face is starting to resemble Robert Z'Dar. She is going to be one ugly as fuck adult and is already a pretty hideous kid.

They're both so fucking ugly

Stop shouting for me I'm fucking here calm down

>it's a 'newfags post about ecelebs on a tv and film board and they expect people to care' episode

Denial isn't just a river in Africa, fellas

Leafy could make a qt trap with some work

I guarantee I was posting here before you even knew what Sup Forums was.

LET'S GET ROOOOOOIIIIGHT INTO THE NEWS

This is what leafy would look like as a gurl

And YouTube sits back and let the gnome do it.

who dat

She's ugly as fuck dude. I mean you should be ashamed that you're a fuckin pedo but you should be double ashamed because you're not even good at being a pedo. You're like a chubby chaser that's really into Lena Dunham.

And this is keemstar as a trap

It certainly isn't. Denial is also one of the states my mind is caught in, the other being confusion - I'm confused as to how on Earth I can seem to deny that this is the ugliest fucking beast I've ever unfortunately laid eyes on - yet there it is, the ugly beast staring right at me.

>Make racial slurs repeatedly
why do people pretend to care about this? kids spam nigger in every fucking chat room in existence and no one gives a fuck.

FUCKING NIGGER

EVERYONE ITT TYPE BRIGHTON SHARBINO IS A STUPID NIGGER

BRIGHTON SHARBINO IS A STUPID NIGGER

EVERYONE TYPE IN THIS THREAD ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER OR KEEMSTAR WILL SWAT YO ASS

>he can't cool it with the n-bombs

ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=cC0X8YR9-Q0

KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS