In the middle of all this terrible Ghostbusters numale drama can we have a thread dedicated to essential mankino?

in the middle of all this terrible Ghostbusters numale drama can we have a thread dedicated to essential mankino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rRgx3hRwK4
youtube.com/watch?v=VGQWULimSCg
theunheardnerd.blogspot.ie/p/blog-page_28.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E1o-NWNmQLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, that movie is perfect.

Kek. Why do you have my face?

Reboot was less cheesy, deal with it.

Cross of Iron and The Wild Bunch

Peckinpah was king of mankino.

yfw Clint Eastwood dies people will just go "good he was racist"

>kino
FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.

He just wanted to go home.

Hysteria is actually a very feminine thing, no wonder why you re triggered over male kino.

rambo: first blood

and rambo 4 and pure kino

this movie is surprisingly very good, one of the best mainstream Hollywood movies in a while.

Here's a webm

only real men will get this movie

The reboot was the cheesiest thing I've ever seen. It's literally

>Conan in the desert fighting sand monsters
>Conan on a ship fighting zombie Vikings
>Conan in catacombs fighting skeletons
>etc.

>yfw still no Conan the Conqueror
>yfw the wizard died years ago
>yfw based Arnie may die before a third Conan movie
>yfw we will never know how Conan got his kingdom
>yfw there's only 2 conan movie
>yfw based Subotai only appeared in 1 movie, and his actor is now 67yo

I JUST WANT THE THIRD CHAPTER

>>yfw there's only 2 conan movie

There's only one Conan movie user

Arnold says it's moving forward, though it's probably been slowed down by the fact the new Terminator bombed at the box office.

Last Boy Scout

GOAT. best Bruce Willis performance.

>the new Terminator bombed at the box office

nigga it's the second most prolific terminator

are you fucking kidding me die hard is his best

>Genysis
>Bombed

It's domestic gross was only $89, along with the fact there was probably a pretty hefty price tag on the marketing as well.

It wouldn't be the same user. They'd just turn it into highly stylized, high magic, high fantasy capeshit.

Conan the Barbarian had an epic soundtrack (if you don't believe me, go to tube8 and search for "epic throat 2"). The beginning of the movie was great. But the middle and end were meh.

I thought Conan the Destroyer was a better movie overall. Not a great movie, but still fun. Except for the sound that fucking wizard kept making: Hummmmmm!

Were 80s steroid bodies goat?

70's dad bods were goat

>domestic gross

who cares?

"But who was the killer??? Stupid movie!"

>essential mankino

why is Scorsese so good at malekinography

>if you don't believe me, go to tube8 and search for "epic throat 2"

>Conan the Destroyer was a better movie overall

top gun
fight club
behind enemy lines
most american military movies made before 1990
taken
mad max 1

nice bait

Studios that take the majority of their profits from the US and that aren't owned by China, which is pretty everyone other than Legendary Pictures.

I mentioned Clint to my neighbor when we were talking about filmmakers we really respected and she just started making fun of him talking to that empty chair at the RNC and how he's a doddering old man now (and even worse, not a Democrat).

Decades of acting in and directing classic films and that's all he is to her.

Because he was alive when penises still existed

It's a woman. Do seriously believe a woman would understand the art of Clint Eastwood?

yep!

I tried watching this movie with my sister. She said that all she could see or hear was static and a blank white noise, then her eyes rolled back into her head and she started having seizures and frothing at the mouth for the duration of the film. After the movie was over and I turned it off, she went back to normal and had no recollection of the events. I showed her the DVD cover and she was like "Is this a joke? Its completely blank."

Very weird.

fuck yerr

They just don't understand...

Is this mankino?

Here's some essential mankino.

yes

Prime peno kino

Why dont women like slapstick?

whats movie?

just finished part 1 and 2 after hearing sly is fucking 70 years old and still ripped as shit.

Sicario

just read the comics

>yfw Barack Obonkers is a fan and collector of conan comics

source

And yet it was truer to the original stories.

Wait, is this true?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rRgx3hRwK4

>Once Upon a Time in the West
>The Magnificent Seven
>The Dirty Dozen
>The Great Escape
>The Mechanic
>Death Wish series
>Battle of the Bulge
>Red Sun
Why did Charles Bronson have to die?

Greatest man film of all time

This. There'll be no showing up Milius' original epic. Better to make a new movie set in another universe, espousing the same themes.

Jeremiah Johnson

Fighting, tits, breaking the law

youtube.com/watch?v=VGQWULimSCg

Genuinely laughed.

My mother does.

>shoot a home invader
>everything's cleared up after a ~10 minute conversation
based Texas

arnie was only on the gas while cutting for competitions. everyone knows this.

1st one was better. Yet an other proof that more and bigger doesn't mean better.

this movie is very good

what about the director's cut of this?

That's a weirdly unpopular opinion around here.

I liked both in their own ways, but Crank 1 was by far the better of the two. Crank 2 was completely insane, however, and you rarely get to see actual slobbering madness put to screen.

tfw no third Crank movie

Only cut I've ever seen, actually. Didn't even know there was any other cut at the time and was legitimately confused about its bad reviews for a few days.

So manly it made Orlando Bloom's balls drop.

how do things like that happen? that movie, waterworld, the recent batman/superman thing. how do blatantly bad cuts of movies get released over objectively superior ones?

Wait.
I've never hated Waterworld but now you tell me it has a director's cut?

Ridley Scott movies are notorious about this and have been since Blade Runner.

Blade Runner got its final cut after 20 years.
Legend has a cut with its original Tangerine Dream soundtrack.
Kingdom of Heaven needed a recut, and finally got one.
Prometheus has several fanedits that restored vital scenes.

Makes me wonder how many of his later movies are actually bad or were just butchered in post.

i know, the released cut was under appreciated kino, but apparently the sy fy channel got its hands on a super extended cut that is pure magic, google it. they air it every now and then

theunheardnerd.blogspot.ie/p/blog-page_28.html

theres some info about it there

>Legend has a cut with its original Tangerine Dream soundtrack.

fuck i want that

Battle on the Ice.

The only thing I didn't like was the ending, which felt a bit rushed to me.
Also pretty confusing, since the girl's parents looked dead much longer than she was alive.

Did the extended edition expand on this ending and flesh it out a bit?

Ahh shit I made a mistake. There's a fanedit that restores the Dream soundtrack to the director's cut. The official directors cut has Jerry Goldsmith's soundtrack, which is also good in its own right.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1o-NWNmQLM

>"When we used to be together, it was real, wasn't it?"