Pissing sluts

Pissing sluts

Other urls found in this thread:

pics.onsizzle.com/hey-check-out-how-hard-i-can-pee-ffffsss-sshhhff-1624184.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shame bump

what about chicks who have pissed themselves?

This one!

Isn't it gross like 99% of women don't use seat protectors when they're in public restrooms? I use one every time. Wtf?

Here

youre paranoid m8

there's more bacteria on your keyboard than on the average toilet seat

friends

No, only you faggot.

U can easily contract e. Coli shigella or streptococcus from toilet seats. If I'm just paranoid why don't you start eating your meals off the public shitter seats?

This is 100% untrue. I unlike you neckbeard clean my keyboard with disinfectant and wipe my phone about once a week. Also no one blasts farts and takes shits on my keyboard. But it's not about how many germs there could be it's about which germs are there.

There all so happy lol

you're wrong for the simple fact that your ass comes into contact with the toilet seat but unless you have open lesions it's highly unlikely you would catch anything.

Whereas you touch your keyboard with your hands which touch all sorts of things and then you may scratch your eye, pick your nose or put a finger in or near your mouth thus transferring far more bacteria into your bloodstream.

Trust me.. I'm a doctor

I'm with you user, I use one every time or at least something

Correct, the porcelain of a toilet has antibacterial properties. Plus keyboards are nasty.

Also many girls hover above the seat rather than sitting.

I'm also a Doctor and my esteemed colleague is correct, niggers.

As a dentist i advise not to lick the toilet or its seat.

I agree but it's totally ok to lick the cunt that the piss came out of

Women are so retarded. She thought that was the best position to be in to piss? She is cute though.

probs just fell over dontcha think?

pics.onsizzle.com/hey-check-out-how-hard-i-can-pee-ffffsss-sshhhff-1624184.png