Scary thread...post pictures or your fav creepypastas

Scary thread...post pictures or your fav creepypastas

Start this thread with better shit and maybe you'd get people

I fucking love spook threads but you did a shit job of it

>if anyone is lurking, im a huge fan of horror manga
>i'll give you a series or two if you give me types
>survival, post-apocolyptic, zombie, weird, realistic, modern, gore (but not soley based on gore, ones w story)
>and whatever the fuck genre

I have nobody to talk to about horror bc all my friends are pussies

What do u mean by start it better??

Your image wasn't a very good one. Real shit honestly.
It's vague and not eerie in the least.

You have to go for something unique that actually spooks you that isnt gore or a jumpscare. Gifs and webms are appreciated.

And creepypasta's are shit tier, 15 year old shit. Just ask for scary stories. You can go read fucking creepy pastas somewhere meant for that.

Also, this isn't a good time for it. West coast USA, it's 4am. So east coast is roughly 7-8 i think. Europe is in early evening and i think australia is the ones in the middle of the night.

You're best bet is to start a thread when japan, europe, Canada or the USA are at 12-4 AM. Spook time.

(And Japan is a maybe, but thats only bc they occasionally are on b. 2ch is good for horror, so sometimes they jump over here.)

>weird
weird

Anything by Junji Ito. His shit is beyond weird.

Also, just finished reading Franken Fran. Its has gore in it, but its a pretty weird one. Good shit.

If you've already his shit lemme know and i'll go get you a few specific names

>also weird is subjective so sorry if my weird isn't your weird

Living in NZ and can confirm its 1:44am for us

Bring anything

Uhh.. I'll guess I'll give you a few favorites of mine?

Psyren
Very tame, more shounen horror. Damn good series though. Fantasy/adventure. Different world and special powers.

Dolly Kill Kill. Ongoing, fantasy/survival. Alien invasion plus special powers

Kamisama no Iutoori and Kamisama no Iutoori Ni (1+2). Fantasy/shounen/survival. Ongoing, but almost complete. Chosen ones by a special someone... To whittle down these selected few for what purpose?

Fuan no Tane and Fuan no Tane Plus (1+2). Collection of short horror stories.

DEAD Tube. Modern, ongoing. What if you could do anything you want... As long as it entertains the masses?

Prison Lab. Modern-esque and torture. Ongoing. You can choose one person to torture for a month.. Who do you choose?

I'll stop there. But i'd be glad to give more.

I'm also going to add on the two works by Okabe, Uru.

Relatively new author and, while their art is iffy, you get used to it. It gets MUCH better over time, but they became one of my favorite authors.

Sekai Oni. Completed. Fantasy/survival. A little girl in a fucked up world... I cant say much about this one, but its pretty weird

Good Night World. Ongoing. Video game. Some people get put off by video game manga, but this one is doing it right.... A family who hates one another ends up playing a game together and being the most known, tight knit family in the game. The horror comes outta nowhere and its pretty damn good so far.

GNW is the second series by Okabe, Uru if you wanna skip their shit art phase

sweet capping for later!
Thanks

Anytime my dude. I try to go into spook threads when i see em. I'll eventually make a tumblr blog or some shit for this, so when i do, I'll link it in these threads every now and again.

Slight change to Prison Lab's description:

Not just torture, to do ANYTHING you want to.... But tbh so far it's just been torture.

You can't claim to be a fan of horror if you haven't even tripped on DPH before. And clearly you haven't because these images should be giving you PTSD right now.

Horror is only good if it doesnt rely on someone experiencing a specific thing themselves or not. Whether I've done so or not, this would only affect a small group. Not good to attract people to a thread.

And clearly, this thread is fucking tiny and gained no traction. So there has to be some truth my logic, yeah?

Bump

moral terror

I'm still around if this thread is starting to gain traction.

i sleep in my balcony almost every night because sometimes when i lay down in bed and im falling asleep i feel someone sitting down at the edge of my bed.

And you arent afraid of weird balcony creatures?

no, because my neighbors can see me and then the sun comes up.

You're neighbors must think youre fucking crazy.

No idea if this is a copy pasta, nor do i care, but if you're so concerned, get a security cam

Search alantutorial on youtube

i don't have anything scary, but i like these.

>get a security cam

im afraid of what it might catch.

why did they cancel it?

Then you're a waste of time. Move out or go die pussy

Cuz theyre pieces of shit

this guy has a bunch of gross dioramas.

I fucking love dioramas, post more

okay i lied. this one is definitely scary.

Hey fargot that shit was a super cliché game

spooked

spooped

>

well, i must have missed it because it was never released.
looked spooky though.

You arent welcome here

spoodyed

Sleep paralysis pal. Google it.

>I didn't even have time to eat fries

That was so fucking terrible it made me dizzy.