Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YrDZqtk
pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take her home
Make her eat eggs
>You have to eat all the eggs

Put a mouth strapon on the girl on the left so she can fuck rights ass

Tie left to ass of middle and right to pussy of middle. Ring gag them and put electrodes on forcing them to lick until she cums over and over again.

Hold hands and talk about feelings

wwyd

My daughter and her slut friends-- pick and I will tell which one is my daughter. Will also send anonymous email with comments to all of them.

discord.gg/YrDZqtk

gf wwyd

WWYD?

Wwyd to my gf's holes?

Kill my self

chop its head off and fuck it while her body is raped by homeless men

same to these bitches

Tie them into forced 69 and leave on the floor of the ladies room at a beach dyke bar (gagged with each other's bikini bottoms, of course).

Fuck her in the ass while facing the street and doing a fish hook with her mouth

wwyd? can provide more if interest

rape them one at a time forcing the others to watch, then when i'm done throw them to waiting frat boys. i'll turn the left one into a sex doll after i strangle her to make her holes spasm

same girl

I'd hit that shit like a truck in france.

Rape her while punching her stomach really hard

cut out the tongue of the one on the left and face fuck her while fondling right's tits

I was talking about the photo in the background you inbred fuck. That bitch looks disgusting.

Cancer thread

chop off her hands and feet and rape her ass as she tries to crawl away, then take all off her clothes so they find her naked. send pics of her to all the people in her phone contacts

Tie her to that chair and facefuck her till she pukes all over her naked body

WWYD?

put a noose around her neck, tie her hands behind her back, and fuck her pussy as she hangs from a tree

throatfuck her and cum on her beautiful tits

Pull her jeans down, bend her over against that wall. slider her panties to the side and pummel her while rubbing her clit. Then after she has orgasmed i pump her with my jizz and pulls her panties and jeans back on to soak.

Put her on her back, tie her ankles and wrists togeather. Pull her shorts up and rip her pantiehoses. I then fuck her ass while fingering her cunt until i'm close. I switch sides and forces my cock down her throat and cumms there. I'd leave her like that for someone in her family to find her

wwyd? r4r

Here is my best fap collection pasted.co/c04a23db

Every time I see that one I just picture shes staring up at a giant piston with a domed end (to match the crater she's laying in) coming down towards her. She accepts her fate and lays there as it squishes whats inside the crater beyond recognition, all thats left is her foot , tips of her hands, her head, and what ever managed to ooze out the sides.

WWYD

Tie her up and fuck her while I poke at her belly button with a flat head screwdriver. Eventually stabbing it right into her gut. If I haven't blown my load yet I'll use it to rub the side of my cock for some extra stimulation, and if that gets boring stab it all the way in and scrape up and down her spine with it.

double deep dp donkey punch her.

WWYD to this 18yr old ass

Rail it as hard as fast as I could, then tag team in some freinds so by then end of the night it's just a gaping hole with cum flowing out of it.

Got more of her?

Fuck her in front of her family and make her beg for my cock so they all know what a little cockslut she is

Force fuck her while I choke her and slap her around

Titty fuck then face fuck and force my cock down her throat and pump her throat full of seed

nice, how bout more showing off her legs in those tights/leggings?

I would unclothe her, put my dick in her pussy, fondle her boobs, fuck her hard, sperm inside her uterus abd make her twins.

Shoot her with a nerf gun

I would make she get my sex sclave for every night use. I would penetrate her ass, pussy and mouth every night.

Anyone wanna do her? My kik is: wainan3

Why not a squirt gun?

wwyd

Why not a paintball gun?

Bump

I want to stick my fingers in her mouth.

She looks kind of cute, I wouldn't mind choking her with a length of rope while I jack off into her open mouth.

i wanna rape her asshole!

user, your daughter is the strawberry blonde one.... since no soul

Right looks like she's never seen a cock before so I'd make her watch me fuck left, tearing her clothes off, forcing her down on my cock, face fucking her so hard I bust that little pig nose of hers. I'll force her on her hands and knees and fuck her asshole while she's crying for right to do something, but right is so scared she pisses herself. I force left to strip her friend and clean her up while I force right to suck off my dirty cock, forcing it down her throat and bruising her esophagus. Finally I make left get under right and suck my balls while I Piston into Rights tight asshole, tearing her o ring and making her squeeze and spasm around my cock. Finally I grab her hair and drive my cock to the hilt, cumming deep in her ass and pull out, watching it leak out onto her friends crying face.
Wwyd this fat titted dyke?
Reply4reply

Jail, anyone?

most of the people here post 16 year olds. jokes on you

I'd rape and impregnate her, steal her money, disappear. Show up again 14 years later and rape daughter.