Are white men out of control in your country?

Are white men out of control in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>We need to talk about X
You're not my wife or girlfriend, Guardian. I don't need to talk about shit with you.

yes

The white men in my country need to be stopped, they keep committing disproportionate amounts of violence and rape. The areas where they congregate are usually shitholes and they refuse to help themselves.

Yes, but fortunately enough you can hit your housemates without any backlash because it's completely legal here

Do Bongs know who Milo is? I forget that he's not an American with a homo accent sometimes.

>Michael GIBSon
Lol lol lmao kek rofl

"Your name sir?"
"Ton NGO"
"Tongo?"
"No, Ton NGO"

also, that Elieser is 100% a fellow countrymen

>also, that Elieser is 100% a fellow countrymen

Looks the coolest of all of them desu. Looks like a drug trafficker.

>We need to talk about...
Dropped as quickly as anything that begins with "We need to have a conversation about..."

>three minors on the Most Wanted list

Fuck's sake Canada

To be fair though it's mostly people who fled the country or somehow evaded getting caught, and it's only for homicide in Toronto, not all of Canada.

>(((Wilkinson)))
Tall people and whities gets really bullied here for being a minority lol

bizarro land

Why are lefties so worried about the alt-right? Shouldn't the left be happy with an opposition that is so gullible and easily controlled. They are just young, underachieving republican hardliners from a something middle-class background posting dumb memes on Sup Forums.

It's not like they are trying to start a revolt or something, they merely want the system to change. Not even that, I don't think whites are even a majority within the alt-right 'movement'. It's kosher nationalism at it's finest.

Because muh safe space, muh on the internet no on one knows you're a dog

Hypocrites loved the freedom and anarchy of the web until they became outnumbered, now they want it all controlled

It's not nationalism at all actually, it's many different people of different ideologies and views. The alt right is just a media buzzword

>His wife or gf keeps him in line
W*ite """"""men"""""" everyone

>It's not like they are trying to start a revolt or something

That's just it though, they're not trying to involve themselves in the chaos project that is radical marxist revolution that the critical theorists and deconstructionists have been yearned for so dearly. The defining unifier of the loose group of "alt-right" is inhibiting the pace of social change towards the left. Some of the people within it are bran-flake conservatives without any sharp edges, but they don't want to use third pronouns or whatever else was just seen as fringe and socially unacceptable mere decades ago.

Alt-right is just a term to marginalise young right wingers.

American pol posters are mostly shit skins

kek that's CHI central

>the fucking guardian

bunch of loose cunts m8

>this 'triggers' a "white" """""""""man""""""""".

Kys, all you limp wristed stick insects.
A strong man can let his woman to be "strong" too, without instantly feeling emasculated, simply by being intellectually superior, and keeping it to himself. This is what most men cannot actually achieve, so they wage an imaginary war on women based on idiotic generalisations, and thinking that they are on some kind of a holy crusade. What a very American thing to do.
Stop being brainwashed by Internet.
Go live in the woods like Varg, at least I've got some respect towards some of his commitments.

why is the guardian so fucking cancerous

they have such an inflated sense of self worth like they're actually accomplishing something other than writing bias as fuck news trying to sell their opinion. It's not even about them being left wing, they're just really, really shitty journalists.

even the fucking name 'The Guardian' makes them sound like a fucking super hero.

wtf are you talking about

>even the fucking name 'The Guardian' makes them sound like a fucking super hero.
The Guardian of the galaxy

>bias as fuck news
It's from their editorial section, you dumb cunt. The entire point of editorials is to be opinionated as fuck.

they very rarely are as retarded as what the guardian publishes though

I love the arrogance as if they're so above it all when they're just the left wing Daily Mail.

Young, white men are being radicalized (and they are) for the same reasons Muslims are. They have no economic or social prospects.

I and many like me are just completely sick of being constantly openly attacked by the left. Fuck em, at this point I would unironically enjoy watching them hang.

Looks like my Dad rofl

Again, if you had plenty of access to pussy and cash, you wouldn't even care what some fags at the Guardian say.

I have access to pussy but not a lot of cash. Working on improving that atm. I don't really care, all it has done was convince me that Canada can go fuck itself and that I have to emigrate. They gave me a reason to live, leaving this shithole.

>ragequitting your place of birth because a few jobless literally whos said mean words about your race on Twitter
ah yes, very brave indeed

>Simplifying his displeasement with the way canada is going into something so simple

ah yes, very good strawman indeed

I have citizenship in my parent's home country. Our PM said there is no such thing as Canadian identity, so I don't consider myself Canadian, just here to mooch off enough funds to start my life elsewhere.

>The entire point of editorials is to be opinionated as fuck.
And they filter what they deem to be the wrong opinions, you mong

I assume you mean by the British general public

He's probably as well known as he is over there

The Berkeley riots were covered over here, and leftie rags like the Guardian love to snipe on him from time to time

We're just kicking back against a society that hates us

I mean I wouldn't call myself "alt-right", I'm not Richard Spencer, I'd call myself a conservative, but yeah I go on Sup Forums because it's funny, and because we memed a President to the White House (and memed Britain out of the European Union)

Why exactly should I want unlimited migration of third worlders into my country? Oh yeah, I shouldn't. So no thanks, I think I'll vote for the people that actually oppose that.

>tamatey

>hossein ghoodjani
>ghoodjani
>good jani
really makes you think

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power.

For them, the white man is the greatest villain in existence

>niggers are 3% of the canadian population
>like 1/3 of that list

>megyn kelly will never rape me
why even live?

He's probably Portuguese rather than Brazilian

Canada got a lot of Portuguese immigrants in the 1990s and 2000s for some reason

nah, we only have "white wanna be" people that go around saying nonsense from time to time. US is getting a bit dangerous for fellow tacos, or at least that's what i've heared

>then it must be illegals
no, friend of mine got a cousin who has lived up there for about 6 years (he went through the process and all). He said white people have become hostile towards him.
...oh, he doesn't go around doing the stereotypical shit everyone complains about by the way, abides by the law and mind his own business.

White people have become hostile to brown beaners specifically because of illegals and because of all the liberals who try to defend lawbreakers

Sucks for your cousin if he's here legally but the USA needs another grand expulsion of excess shitskins and maybe mass migration of non-shitty Europeans

Calm your panties, Singapore, you don't even live here and you don't have a clue. Really interesting how Sup Forums's cancerous narrative can spread and totally convince people they know the truth.

You didn't prove him wrong

Uhh I don't know man, Sup Forums threads can basically go Sup Forums-lite with the toss of a coin, and usually by burgermen. As for the other Americans, well I think you're mostly dealing with non-whites, probably mixed, who have an issue with racial identity.

nothing wrong with this, as long as they are also willing to make articles such as 'we need to talk about the radicalisation of young muslim males in Europe'

>maybe if we target white males and call them mysygysts and racists they will flip flop their ideology and sympathize with some faceless whiny cunts on the Internet

Why do leftists suck so bad at persuasion

>Redditor numale gets butthurt

If they could persuade people of their retarded ideology then violent revolution wouldn't be the first thing they attempt every single time

Titles like these always feel so patronising. It's the same way they always talk about working class people in the Rust Belt feeling "left behind" or "disillusioned". I really hate that word.

It's nicer than saying "They realise they're poor and live in a shithole"

I want this to be a parody, but it isn't is it?

Yes

They come here and steal our things