Hi Sup Forums im 32 yo and im totally in love with the sister of my gf

Hi Sup Forums im 32 yo and im totally in love with the sister of my gf

I have been with my gr 8 years, and she is good and all, our relation is ok, no love but we are good, but every time i see her sister , god i really want to fuck her and made me very hot only looking at her, my relation with her is ok, we talk like normal person not good or bad, i just want to tell her i like her or fuck her and i dream with her, but its probably she will refuse me or get mad because im with her sister,

I think is a better idea get more confidence with her talking more to her? thats not good to me since i dont know how to do it

i like her since she was 16, thats 7-8 years ago that i like her ass and body and i want to fuck her

> pic semi related

pic is not her but she likes like her in a 95%

any advide ?

>her tits grow to the fuck
>erect my penis

seriously dude i dream with her every other night, i really love that bitch that is my gf sister but i dont know what to do to fuck her, i guess i have to talk more to her or something fuck

Grow some fucking balls and seduce her you beta faggot

i never did that to any girl, i dont know how to do that im a beta fag and i feel ridiculous doing that, how ? besides im very fit of year of training and im a average 6/10

>having a gf
>not knowing how to seduce women.
Wew lad

my gf was pretty easy to get actually, i did nothing, i have been with lots of girls before that but i did nothing, they always tell me something or was very noticiable so i have to just ask her to go out or flirting in badoo or tinder, i never got a girl that i really like because im a fucking beta fag shy, and shamed and i dont know how to do that face to face with out feel ridiculous or shy

Then build your confidence and become alpha or just accept your faggotry and just don't whine about it

>gr 8 years, and she is good and all, our relation is ok, no love but we are good
That's pathetic

yep but what do then ? our relation is very good we love too much each other but there is not that love, im afraid of leave her and regret later

how

well she loves me but i dont

>stop never again or you get a shoe

Under rated posts. All I could think about while reading op

i dont understand that sentence, what?

>I'm in love
>I wanna fuck her so hard

Choose wisely because IT ISN'T THE SAME THING

i have think about it and it is probably both, or maybe jus the second one

my gf didnt even get me hot never, i dont know why i am with her, i dont know how this happend, but in with her for 8 years now, now i love her but meh, every time i see her sister and the first time it is a wow, those legs and that ass my god i really want to put my tongue in is ass hole and push hard inside, i dont know how the fuck do it i wish i were more intelligent and sociable, i dont know how to talk to her besides a normal conversation

This.

I'm not in love with my wife's sister, but I would fuck her until my dick fell off.

Dude.... I'll help you. BUT FIRST- I'm gonna need you to post recent pics of: Your Girlfriend
Her Sister
YOURSELF

here you go, is from few months ago

then what do to do it ?