Ask a guy with diagnosed autism anything

Ask a guy with diagnosed autism anything.

>In b4 kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Drangleic Shield
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill. Yourself.

K

Whats the best strategy to killing The Lost Sinner in Dark Souls 2 without having the room lit up?

I ballsed it up and now I have to fight her in the dark and I can't stay locked on to the cunt and getting close is suicide.

Don't know what to do, I'm a paladin character so I rely on my lightning spell to do most of the work before I go melee, but obviously I can't lock on for more than 2 seconds, it's getting annoying ffs

Do you personally feel you have autism and if so what self diagnoses led you to these conclusions

kill your self and your family for making another retarded autist the world didn't need.

Tower shield probably

I didn't personally feel this way, my parents made me take the tests done by professionals, (shrinks and others). Got my IQ and EQ tested and the results were that i am autistic.

How old are you

20, i got tested and confirmed at age 12

Really? Still don't see how that helps when I can't lock on to it

So its been 8 years. For all you know it was just a childhood issue and youve grown out of it but are now so incensed with the idea as an excuse to be antisocial that you just catch 22 yourself into it

Get the drangleic shield near the pursuer (theres a hole nearby) and just 100% dmg reduction your way to victory

Was it autism?

I have the standard edition with no add ons, can I still get the shield?

describe how you would work that bitch over with your tongue?

Hate to be that guy but you should really try google sometime

darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Drangleic Shield

Thanks user

Cheers. GL user

circle

instead of killing yourself, you should write down all your daily autistic thoughts and then just publish it one day as a journal so we can read and enjoy your autistic perspective on reality. don't disappoint us.

to you get triggered or whatever when people call retarded shit autistic or do you realize that ppl arent making fun of actual autistic people when they do so. for example. my friend and i recently watched the entirety of bee movie. homeboy said the movie gave him autism. i felt that i had contracted cancer.