I've started to develop a weird habit, every time I cum I stretch my legs really hard...

I've started to develop a weird habit, every time I cum I stretch my legs really hard, it's like in that moment I can do it harder than any other time and it feels good but not sexual or orgasmic at all. In fact it kinda ruins the orgasm. It's like I can't really cum normally anymore. The other day I accidently gave myself cramp as I came and it was oddly satisfying. Does anyone else do this or know what I'm talking about?

Pic random probably unrelated

Bump

Exact same thing happens to me bro. If I'm ever getting a handy or BJ can only cum if all stretched out like a board..weird shit man

bump for the pic

Nah man I don't need to be stretched out, it's like I try to break my muscles when I cum, it's really hard to explain

Wat

I used to to do that too, leg cramped like everytime. Then i used to slam my dead down on the ground (when fapping on the floor). Never delved into the psyco-reasons for it. Eventually got married, and now I jack it quietly on the shitter. Enjoy doing your own weird shit while you can

happens to me but can cum without stretching just takes longer. Also did this thing where i would shake my head vigorously kinda of the same feeling. I suggest if you wanna fix it dont fap for a day or too then try really hard to cum without the leg stretch and get back into your regular routine

Yeah same thing and got a cramp felt really fucking weird and had to stretch my leg mid cramp and kinda spazzed out.

Its to allow ur leg muscles to contract and give the strength you need to have an orgasm

No,it's the sensation caused by the muscles nearest to your genitals putting slight pressure on it. Happens to me too, and I'm a woman. Its easier to orgasm and faster too if I tense my legs. But the orgasm isn't as satisfactory.

Kinda the same for me too sometimes. But for me I have to squeeze/flex my ass cheeks really hard at the same time just to cum. Sometimes it's not even an orgasm, i just cum and it takes a lot of effort.
Even when I'm having sex I have to do that sometimes. Depends on the situation though. How hot she is vs. How ambitious she is.
You're not alone in this Sup Forumsro.

Also, whenever I get really drunk (at least 60% of the time) I can only cum if I have her put a finger or something in my ass.
It's weird.
When I get high (on blow) my dick usually shrink's hella for some reason when I'm soft. When / if I can get it up to smash I can only climax if her and I do something really out of the norm. Like I fuck her feet or make her pretend she's my mom/sister ect.

We all got our vices fam. Don't trip.

I think I might have gone way too into detail lol . I'm high tho so fuck it. Somebody talk to me lmao.
Pic related

OP here, everyone got this thread wrong. I'm not saying I need to stretch to cum, I'm saying I'm compelled to stretch and pull my leg muscles WHEN I cum.

Oh ok.
Well, still. Lol we all do weird shit.

Me too. I sometimes apply pressure to Gooch area too (below the balls). Never finished from a handjob alone from anyone else

On a related note, for some reason my toes waggle uncontrollably when I get a BJ. It's fucking weird. It doesn't happen with wanking or other forms of sex, just while I'm jizzing from a BJ.

Thats just regular muscle spasms... shit fuck, why would you even start this thread? Google something next time

To OP.. Duh dumshit they dont say an orgasm will "curl your toes" for no reason. Its normal

That used to be me as a teen, eventually it stopped although now I just stretch/crack my toes and it gives the same feel. Odd really.

My whole body always tenses up and I can't usually cum if my legs aren't extended like that. I guess it's normal.