Titanic (1997)

Titanic (1997)

Kate Winslet flashed Leonardo DiCaprio during their first meeting to break the ice, after finding out she had to pose nude for him in their now famous portrait scene.

ok and?

Why don't they just get married?

Makes you think

Because Leo can have her AND many others

goddamn she aged like milk

she seems like the kind of chick who likes showing her tits to people

>Kate Winslet is 40 years old

bitch looks 60

She always looked old for her age. Looks about 35 in Titanic.

jesus christ white women age like shit

>

GOAT nipples tbhdannyboy

Focus (2015)

Kristen Stewart dropped out of her role after Ben Affleck was replaced with Will Smith. Stewart claimed it was due to the age difference between the two, even though Smith is only a few years older than Affleck.

>kate will never mommy roleplay with you

JDIMSA

based kstew

so she hates black ?

thats pretty hot

Right, it couldn't possibly be any other reason than she hates blacks, fucking idiots.

Shut the fuck up tripshit.

Where is a cop when you need one.

what other reason than this dumbfuck is looking for attention with his trip, fucking idiots

So did he

His head is a goddamn pumpkin

nigger we know you butthurt

nah, he aged but didn't deteriorate in terms of looks

Titanic-Kate has the optimal body. Fuck all those skinny bitches like Taylor 'vomit' Swift.

butthurt negro detected

Dear mum,
I'm writing you this letter to let you know that I didn't die cold, afraid and alone. You won't go to your grave thinking your teenage daughter died and it was all your fault. I'm sorry, I'm not interested in being a part of the bourgeois but I am happy and healthy in my new life. I know you loved me and you did what you thought was best for me.
Love you always,
Rose.
THERE, I JUST FIXED YOUR SHITTY KEK MOVIE. I RAGE EVERY FUCKING TIME. FUCK YOU, ROSE.

Yes he did

lmao you are buttmad because Rose didn't inform her entitled self-righteous scum of a mother?! The people in the boats should have suffered in the cold water.

fuck you fookin pleb

Besides the "women and children only" scene, the part that makes me rage the most is where the old cunt throws a billion-dollars worth of diamond in the middle of the Atlantic.
Good thing for her she died in her sleep that night because if I were Bill Paxton I would have butchered her with a machete.

> a few
he's like 10 years older

actually 4

>4 is almost 5
>5 is almost 6
>6 is almost 7
>7 is basically 10

Did you miss the scene where Rose observes the countesses daughter folding her napkin, and realises that classism is reinforced at birth? Or that Molly's fondness for Jack comes specifically from not being groomed from birth to view the lower class as lower. Ruth needed a reality check. Given she died poor, or at least far poorer, I'd say that it wouldn't have hurt Rose to write her a letter.

Her motivation made no sense.

That scene is supposed to show you that there are more important things in life than money.
She kept that diamond for 80+ years, and the only reason she went on that boat with Bill P. is to dump it where it belongs: the bottom of the ocean, right where the man who saved her life in every possible way lies dead.
All that energy she got from him was inside that diamond, she was ready to go.

Damn that was fucking poignant user

>and realises that classism is reinforced at birth

Right. People need an epiphany to understand things like this. Her mother probably wouldn't have understood, even if Rose wrote a book about it. Also she wanted to be rid of her mother and that life.

Her mother had one when she said there aren't enough boats. Not enough by half. The look on her face as she watched the titanic sink wasn't "Oh no there was my one chance for money". She had an epiphany too. A letter isn't an invite to her house. A one off note wouldn't hurt.

>there are more important things in life than money
no there aren't

for you

Titanic takes place before memes.

Leo is one of the few redpilled hollywood big shots

He's never getting married

t. capitalist

t.loveless kumquat

Are you kidding? She aged better than Leo. Her drop in looks from 20 to 40 is better than 99% of women.

Ok yeah, maybe the mother was headed the right way...Rose could have written something, but her recent enlightenment made her seize the opportunity to start a new life.

Fags.

kate wouldve been an amazing wife though.

i get not wanting to be "nailed down" or whatever been when you already found an 11/10,what is the point in searching?

Because there's no such thing as an 11/10 and even if there were you'd get bored of her in a few years.

sup Sup Forumsirgins

men are plebs.

id worship winslet everyday until she dies.

Pretty sure if the roles had been reversed ol' Leo would be up for some sexual harassment charges.

>Because there's no such thing as an 11/10

90s era Winslet is.

she's perfect, fagget

>It was originally scheduled to star Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone but both dropped out.
>After Ryan Gosling dropped out, the role was offered to Brad Pitt but he declined
>Michelle Williams, Jessica Biel, Rose Byrne and Olivia Munn were considered to replace Kristen Stewart
>After the initial cast dropped out both Ben Affleck and Kristen Stewart took on the leading roles. Later Affleck dropped out due to scheduling conflicts, then Will Smith signed onto the project, at which point Stewart dropped out. It was rumored that it was due to the age difference between herself and Smith (yet she and Margot Robbie, who actually got the role, were born on the same year!).
People sure are dying to play in this movie.

C O R R E C T
E
R
E
C
T

What other actresses hate blacks in the industry? I'm not surprised she hates blacks, shes voting for the guy I'm hoping becomes president

muh scullyfu

Post her hairy pits.

Dunked on

when will they ever learn?

Based on her career it's hard to disagree

Only thing that dropped is her tits

>tfw I never watched Titanic
and I never will. this movie sounds terrible.

how awful

>Tfw when Titanic is an experience you almost can't believe you were lucky enough to be a part of
>Then you see a post like this

Hehe

they're like half filled water balloons

woman detected. go choke on a dick.

Idiot.

Hehe

>silly boys ;^)

I call that Doing A Bai Ling.

>Top hue

Hehe

>silly boys ;^)

Hehe

The only times when she's not playing with LEGO and is actually able to form proper sentences is when she's saying white pride stuff.

>silly boys ;^)

Hehe

>silly boys ;^)

silly goys ;^)
>hehe

wth is wrong is with you? Acting like that doesn't make you less alone user.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Probably because she's been divorced like 3 times and has a bunch of kids by different fathers.

Why do you care? Serious question.

I read an interview somewhere where she said she can't grow her pit hair anymore because of waxing, so she had to have fake pit hair for Reader.