1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How well can you do with minimum wage there, Sup Forums?

PS. Is this graph bullshit?

>Cunt
>Not much

>making seven dollars above minimum wage plus overtime
>still can't afford to move out

You have to earn at least 4x the minimum wage to ~survive~.

There's no minimum wage

Here is R$937/month, which is about 300 dollars. You can't do shit besides buy basic food and pay some bills.

minimum wage is about $150. You can rent a room and pay for electricity and shit. That's all

So you're making about $15 an hour, how is that not enough to live by yourself?

That's african tier

Call centers should be outsourced to Russia instead of fucking India

I doubt somebody makes that much. Average salary here is $300 and I live in one of the worst cities in Russia
Nobody speaks english here

wow, no wonder those fucking kiwi cunts invade us

I make minimum wage and I'm living comfortably. Granted life is paycheque-to-paycheque, but that's entirely my fault for not budgeting better.

My wife & I both have cell phones with a decent data plan. We have a home phone (for US calls), unlimited internet, and satellite TV. We rent an apartment downtown. We have two cats and two doves. We order out at least once a month, and go out to drink every other week. Breakfast is usually eggs and toast, and supper is usually meat and veggies.

I'm the only one who works (my wife can't; she's an American immigrant and we're waiting for her paperwork to go through), and we can still afford to live this way.

We bought a new couch last Summer, and a new 60" TV the year before. And we've traveled. We've been to Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Toronto, and more.

Minimum wage is PLENTY to live off of. Just learn to live within your means. Don't get the most expensive apartment, haggle for your services, shop sales, and stop wasting half your money on anime and video game crap.

flag
die

1. Fag
2. $7.25, really not much, although I realize that's just a base for unskilled labor

What state?

Rent a room costs >100$ per month, if you are in city millionnik. Literally impossible to survive one person on the minimum wage.

This. I live in Oklahoma and min here is $7.25*hour, and I'm starting a new job on Mon that pays $12.50 and hopefully $14.00 after training. Cost of living here is like the Congo, people who bitch about having no money here are smokers and drinkers.

You can live a comfortable life on minimum wage in most UK cities to be honest if you're working full time. You'd definitely have to share a flat if you were in London and a few other places, but I'm most cities you'd be able to afford a small place of your own. There's constant pressure to increase the minimum wage to a 'living wage' (~£8.50ph), but I think people here just lack the discipline to be poor. They genuinely think they have a human right to an expensive phone contract, to buy their lunch from places like Pret every day, to go out drinking at least once per week, etc. Last year I was able to support myself completely fine working 12 hours per week on minimum wage (albeit sharing a flat in one of the cheaper parts of the country). You just have to budget carefully and accept that you won't be able to afford many luxuries.

You will starve to death if you try to live on your own in Los Angeles making minimum wage.

it's like 2.6446 USD a day
literally nothing

That's the City's problem, since it and that state have about sixteen thousand problems with it that make cost of living so fucking horrible. LA is an abysmal hole of despair and anyone who chooses to stay there voluntarily without attachments is committing themselves to suffering.

Yeah its a pretty bad place to live. I am from Detroit. I guess I just have a thing for shitholes. Hope to move some where nicer when I finish college.

Jesus Christ dude, button up and get the fuck outta there.

Right? I mean Hell, I smoke and drink, but I still manage. It's not hard.

I can buy a carton of smokes on the reserve for 25$, and I drink at a shitty dive bar with 4$ drinks, no cover, and bad karaoke nights. My broke friends chain smoke brands that go for 15$ PER PACK and drink watered-down 10$ beers at shitty nightclubs.

I take home around 1600€/month since there's no minimum wage in Finland but that's prettty múch low as you can get as a full time worker.

I live a comfy life at the end of month I have always plenty of money left since I don't know how to spend it. Even though I go drink and smoke and eat outside once in a while