Tipping your server

>Tipping your server

Cuties

rolling

If you can't afford the tip, eat at Burger King instead. Fucking poor fags.

>Gets payed to be a server
>Asks for my money

spiting in their food

Servers make less than minimum wage

You do realize servers make less than minimum wage, right?

They depend on their tips.

Servers get paid literally like $2 an hour. When I was bartending at this shithole I made $20 shift pay/per day and survived off of my tips, like most servers do.

Not my bad.
They should either get some sort of education or *try* to get a better job.

This is the most bullshit logic in all the internet when it comes to tips.
While technically a server makes $2/hour as a base from their employer it takes into account that if they don't make at least normal minimum wage then the employer has to pay to make that happen.
TLDR: servers always get at least minimum wage

This

>getting fired
>being sued
>paying a fine

You're a special breed of pleb.

>Minimum wage should be raised to be a living wage
>enough to afford some type of transportation, Small apartment and necessities.
>your wrong.

No, it isn't your bad. But if you can't afford a tip you should stick to tendies from drive thru "restaurants"

If he can afford the place why should he take notice of the servers

that lack of effort by the server when your party is large enough that they automatically add the tip

Top kek.
I'm so sorry you can't live off your "$2/Hr you fucking peasant.

If you can't afford the tip, you can't afford the restaurant. Just go somewhere where you're expected to be a poor piece of shit, then claim you found a hair in your whopper, make a scene, and get your meal for free you cheap fuck

Not a server, try harder poorfag

Their employer is supposed to pay the difference if their tips don't add up to min wage per hour. It's not my job to pay their wage.

why not pay your employees a living wage and tell customers to not tip?

>If you can't afford the tip, you can't afford the restaurant

Are you fucking retarded?
The price I pay for the food, goes toward the restaurant you fucking mongoloid.

You can afford the restaurant. Tips are just something cancerous and shouldn't have become a thing in the first place. If you work there you accept your payment. If your payment is below average and you suck it up then it's your fault
>americunts being retarded over tips

In a perfect world...

exactly. instead of a $25 steak, charge me $28 and shut the fuck up about tipping.

Well technically they don't because of the american tipping policy
And even if after the end of the week the money that they made is less than minimum wage then the employer has to compensate

>every country where the iq is higher than 50

>not even American
>thinks his opinion on tipping at restaurant matters
Obviously you don't tip in Europe faggot it's a completely different situation

Agree. Its not my fault you accepted a job paying you an illegally low wage. You're just autist

>Not tipping your pedicurist

perfect world? this shit already exists in most countries and some american establishments. businesses are just too greedy to do it on their own.

or make lazy customers get their own food and drinks

This guy gets it

>perfect world? this shit already exists in most countries
And in a perfect world, it would exist in all of them

That could work. And the cancerous waiters who cry over tips can fuck the hell off and seek for other jobs

it is interesting how many employers are OK with paying their employees the LITERAL lowest amount they legally have to. and even then still skirting the laws.

ancaps and libertarians think no minimum wage is a good thing lmfao

fuck off satan

Then the poor server loses his/her's job

>Try harder faggot

You would still need waiters though, they'd just be paid fully by their employer and wouldn't need tips

>Tipping in general

If i think you did a good job ill tell you. I dont need to give you extra money

the point is,fuck servers

Really its the employees fault for accepting a shit job. I have never worked for minimum wage. Never would, never will

No no no. When people tip they're already giving them their salary. So the servers still get money from the restaurant for doing absolutely nothing.

If only everyone were so lucky.

Servers BTFO

i had some old shit tell me i was taking away someone's job by using the self checkout lane at the grocery store.

That's the point. Its a job that doesnt need to exist. And people want to be paid more for it
>being this shekel

>You would still need waiters though,
Why would you need waiters if they don't do shit. They can burn in hell for all I care

And did you give a shit?

Why would I pay someone to bring food to me? That's fucking retarded. If the server is surviving on tips, go find a better job. You can flip burgers at mcdonalds for more than that.

Its called not accepting a minimum wage job dumbass

It's not about luck
You can just say no

The only thing waiters are good at is apologizing when they fuck up your order

>friend in walmart buying redbull
>old guy rudely says you know that stuff will shorten your life
>"good"
>friend ironically is in his 30s and has never drank alcohol or done other drugs

nope. scanned my shit, paid, and was walking out when they were still in the checker line.

Because having a restaurant full of mouth breathers running around the restaurant pouring their own drinks or making milkshakes or bugging the kitchen about their food would be fucking chaos

>yuropoor can't into profit motive

sometimes it's the kitchen that fucks things up.

1000X this. What do these plebs not understand about job-hunting

Try to bring to your boss that you didnt bale at least minimum wage with tips. Enjoy finding a job.

Not everyone has a mommy and daddy with enough money for that to be an option. As they say, beggars can't be choosers.

While tipping is something I don't generally like doing, I still tip at least a couple dollars because it's a formality now, and I'd feel like a dick otherwise, but I do agree that it should be the employers job to pay his/her workers a reasonable wage

Thank you user.

Servers can suck dick.

and its your fault the company decided to put those there? Just say, what about the job you created by using those. theyre manufactured by someone. so technically no

Order up

BOOM no servers needed

If i want a fancy 5-star experience the food's price should reflect that to pay the servers

fuck it. get rid of the kitchen too.

>taking a philosophical stance over $4.37

Wow. What renegade.

>americuck giving away money to pay other people's salaries.
Are you fucking retarded?

this

A blatant lie.

minimum wage minimum effort

if your an employer and you can easily afford to pay more and still make a lot of money every year you're a a douche

If you're not tipping at least 15 percent (preferably 20) then you might as well not tip at all, leaving a dollar is like leaving a nickel, it's cute if you're under the age of 9

Thats the thing. Retards like you take minimum wage jobs. Leaving better jons open. Its not hard. Literally every town with at least 25k people has a staffing agency that will hire you out to do physical labor. Not pretty but it pays better than minimum wage you fat fuck

i know someone that was a waiter. she could easily make 200 bucks. so dont feel sorry guise

>Nearly 8 Billion people
>Thinking I care about giving a few dollars to a server

Wonderful.

good point. i didn't understand his hate on the self-checkers. like using an ATM. just so much more convenient.

especially when i'm buying duck tape, candles, whipped cream, and condoms.

You just said let the customers get it themselves. Where in this business would a waiter do anything.

You probably need a better job if you can't afford a small tip pleb

a lot of cooks get shit pay too, i worked in 2 kitchens growing up and those guys would have second jobs despite absolutely busting their ass in the kitchen

Well you're probably kinda poor I guess. Waitrons in general have dealt with hundres of people, they know how good they are and their rating.

What's the point of a compliment at a job they hope to make some money at. Or would you rather get complimented for doing your job than actually getting paid?

Mongoloids spilling drinks and food all over the place, sounds great. The model of restaurant you're describing already exists, it's called fast food and it's basically a trough that mouth breathers shit in and other mouth breathers clean the shit out of.

>IM SO POOR I NEED EXTRA MONEY
>GTFO WITH THIS PLEB AMOUNT IF MONEY IM ABOVE YOUR CHUMP CHANGE

Reasonable wages for servers = Higher prices for customers.

At least now, the system weeds out the useless ones and you have a choice over paying that difference. They would all make money good or bad and you would have to give up that other bit every time otherwise.

Maybe my money goes to other things than paying someone that would normally get paid by their employer already if i didnt

It's a law that they don't have to pay them full wage because of the tips. stupid

> Average IQ in the USA is 100
> More than the one in France and most european countries.

Not everyone lives in a town or city with that many people, not every local economy is equally healthy, etc etc. just try to realize your experience isn't the only possible experience. And I don't work for minimum wage, but I did when I was a teenager.

> basically a trough that mouth breathers shit in and other mouth breathers clean the shit out of.
true poetry user

a lot of salaried people get fucked too, like managers at retail stores, they won't get paid AT ALL for over 40 hours even if they have to work 80 in a week

>Give your money because i'm an uneducated poorfag who spends their time handing people their food and bitches about not making enough money.

Top kek

Eh, I don't typically don't spend a lot on eating at a restaurant, so typically I tip around $4-7 dollars, not to mention the people im with also tip, so they're getting more than just what I'm tipping

I'm speaking as someone who eats at restaurants and tips, not as a server

You know that most waiters are students right? They have class during the day to help pay for their studies. Or are waitrons in America black gheto nigs having nothing better to do

>Making such a big deal over $3

What a principled bunch you are.

So does the other model of restaurant i mentioned. Where the servers are fucking loaded. Stop eating at places like long john silvers and calling them restaurants. Youre not fooling anyone

This.

Then youre stupid and could have made more money quicker mowing lawns

>higher prices
Yeah uhm not that much actually. If there are always a few customers then the price may rise with 1 euro or less, for the whole dinner.

>tipping servers

this some kind of new fetish ?