See this album all over Sup Forums

>See this album all over Sup Forums
>give it a listen
>sounds like annoying ear rape

Whats the appeal of this shit? Is it just ironic music to listen to? Ive listened to tother Ween albums and they're much better than this trash. The only tolerable song on this album is Springtheme.

I can tell you haven't listened to their other albums because if you had you'd like this one.

The Pod is far more inaccessible and there's no possible way of liking The Pod while hating PG

I didnt say I listened to all the albums you autist but I have listened to The mullusk, white pepper,Chocolate cheese, Quebec, and Shinola which were actually amazing compared to this trash.

listen to godweensatan and the pod and then revisit pure guava. When I first listened to ween I listened in chronological order and it helped with being able to "get" the early stuff.

there's only two ear rape tracks though

>he didn't like The Stallion pt. 3

Or Tender Situation, Dont Get 2 Close 2 My Fantasy and Little Birdy

OP confirmed pleb.

I didn't like it on my first listen either and waited almost a year before I listened to it the second time, at which point I realized how amazing it actually is.

but I liked The Pod and didn't like Pure Guava, I've heard all their (main) releases except GWS and LC and have at the very least enjoyed them.

Quebec > The Pod > Mollusk > C&C > 12 > White Pepper > Pure Guava

It's not their best album but it's pretty unique sounding lo-fi rock. How can anyone hate The Stallion pt 3?

Start with mollusk, then white pepper and Quebec before you listen to the other stuff after that i recommend C&C otherwise you wont be able to handle the brownness

If you didnt like that try listen to the caeser demos the brown will consume your mind

>accessibility determines which things you're allowed to like and which things you aren't
stop this meme

PUSH TH' LITTLE DAISIES N MAKE EM CUM UPPPP

if you ain't brown get the fuck outta town

I mean, can you believe this album is their major label debut? They had made some ballsy moves back then.

>i don't agree with it so it's a meme
stop this meme

They had already finished it by the time they got the label. They just released it under the label, because of the benefits of doing so. It was their biggest success they had before then.

Even so, wouldn't you think the label would come up and say "no way you're releasing this, it's too uncommercial" and make them record a more mainstream-appealing album or something.

Pure guava is my favorite Ween album

Fuck all the annoying teenage memer plebs who love the mollusk, when I saw them live there were a million "OCEAN MAN XD" mac demarco weed kids in the audience and it was fucking obnoxious. these people miss the entire point of Ween and were misusing brown by calling the mollusk brown

The label wanted them to release it, because they had something to release right away. It sold well, because Push th Little Daisies was a huge hit in australia.