I just got permanently banned from this piece of shit game. how can i get back at them?

i just got permanently banned from this piece of shit game. how can i get back at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

playerauctions.com/lol-account/
playerauctions.com/lol/account/o!127022573/
store.steampowered.com/app/570/
esportsearnings.com/history/2016/games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did you do?

You got what you deserved then.

It's a shit game, but I thought the permanent bans were pretty well deserved... so what the fuck did you do?

just called them nigger here and there, nothing serious. this is laughable

What did you expect to happen?

but lucian was literally a nigger how can they ban me for spotting something so trivial

I've been banned from that game 3 times fuck rito peace of shit company

lol you called them a nigger and got perma banned. send a letter to riot calling them a nigger

Easy answer is play s game that isn't full of autistic children trying to be the next faker so they don't have to get a real job. And at least streamers have personality or tits and can acquire enough of a following that they can play other games and be a personality or just show tits for money

Gotta be honest. You sound like one of those people who try to ruin the game for everyone when you start doing bad.

This

League is for autistic fucks, but getting mad at the company and plotting revenge makes you ten times more of an autist.
You may have to consider finding a job now OP.

no i'm the good goy. only talking shit when they flame at me.
this is the full message

change game

tell me a good one

What you're saying isn't the worse that I've seen, but you shouldn't be surprised about being banned.

>niggest of all niggers

What are you, 12?

I've seen worse, but you do realise games like that one have some rules with certain words right?

you don't possibly mean cancer aids ebola your mother and all that, right?
and you have that in every other game

the game answers by itself, in the loading screen there's a text which says "A chat filter is not an excuse to excessively use bad words"

your fucking challenger?

oh and also, "nigger" is considered a bad word

Would you guys like some more perma banned chat logs? Ive got 4 accounts to share logs.

you don't ask, you just dump them

Play WoW

pls share

no i just had a really good laning and destroyed them

how do i make the chat longer?

I was the Syndra
>enjoy ban :^)

We're two different people dumbass

now you wasn't tell me who you were laning against

That account was banned almost a year ago how am i supposed to know.

But a new account and get banned again, you shitter.

That's what happens when you have the self control of a small child. Grow up and stop being a slave to your emotions.

playerauctions.com/lol-account/
Here is where I get mine from. 10 dollars and I usually get about 40 games of trolling out of them

i thought you was talking about OP game, i am OP

>enjoy

>bans

Honestly compared to the things i've said and heard from the csgo community, this is extremely mild. Just goes to show how mentally weak the league community is

and just what would be the point of that?

good god what an autistic chat

it wasn't emotional, just jokes cause the game was boring. i wasn't raging or something

its fun.

You were obviously tilted.
Sounds like a learn 2 play issue

Good maybe they are finally cleaning out the trash

ty for your honesty. what elo are you?

no i was winning both games by a mile. it was probably the enemy not enjoying it my jokes and reporting meh

this was in gold 1

also my account had all champions rune pages and about 20-30 skins unlocked. i guess it was worth some money, huh

playerauctions.com/lol/account/o!127022573/
Not as much as you think

It was worth maybe 20 dollars you stupid twat

league community is a bunch of toxic cry babies and hands down one of shitist community of gamers out there but wutchu gunna do, the games addictive

Not as bad as Dota.

it was 100 at least but probably more

Meh I used to play 5 hours a day until I got back into old school runescape. Nostalgia is far better than addictive gameplay

A gold account? Ya fucking right

>has no concept of a league skins worth due to rarity and most skins cost atleast $10 or more

This is your chance to join the master race
store.steampowered.com/app/570/

dota is way to complex. i like my fun to be simplistic if possible pluss its harder to make comebacks in that game

>league skins
>rarity
Pick one mate, there are no skins that havent been bought atleast a million times. Unless theyre collectors edition or pax

its easier to make comebacks in dota

hehe xd

rare or not it still costs moneys

>harder to make combacks
Correction, dota has ACTUAL comebacks and you can win a game even if only your ancient is standing up. League is a simplistic casual piece of shit that is over 15 mins in after a team gets a significant advantage

You do realize having shit mmr makes your account worth considerably less right?

i could at least work it back to higher plat / low diamond, i guess it had more value there, right?

hey i was silver and had trick2g's uydr. the animations are smooth as fuck on that skin

>in gold
>I could be diamond
>mfw

i was talking about the worth of the skins not his account. it wouldnt stop a smurf from boosting his account anyway if he sold it

being a jackass and sucking at the game.

Skins are worth maybe 2 $ for every ten even that seems high

i'm gold because i played my promotion games one day one and lost them. been diamond before

meanwhile at OP's house

can't say i'd mind having those all for myself :^)
gotta be more fun than this shit game

i take your pax and raise you 1 UFO corki

It hurts when you lie to your b/ros like this

fag

this is the worst game and it have been for over a year now. Admit it, the game is just bad, so many pvp competitive games are shit

You should start making videos of you fucking around in other types of videogames while yelling a lot with an offputting, squeaky voice that doesn't fit your husky body type.

it's a popular game in a fucked up decade full of morons who are easy to offend

what did you expect to happen for writing like a Sup Forumsfgt?

go back to r eddit dota fag

okay, that was 2 seasons ago. does it change much? i made it as far as diamond 4 ~20lp

Our game is objectively better, and you know it. Have fun in your only recently added sandbox mode where you can test all the cham... oh, wait, no, you can't

thats bullshit you probably dont even play the game. a decent skin costs about 970rp and $10 of rp will get you about 1380rp if my memory serves me, it doesnt always serve me. you can also get skins that cost like 3500rp which is 50 fucking dollas mane

Do like me, just make new accounts, and shit talk every single new person you can til they dont want to play anymore.

still get to play, and ruined the game for people that might've spent money on it til you made them hate it!

yes, i've had spirit guard udyr on my acc and that shit costs you 3250 RP

league has a "less is more" prophecy unlike dota which is more like paying taxes

Brilliant argument, retard

Also, maybe you meant "policy", not "prophecy", idiot

probably will do, thanks for the advice. also my friend received lots of free skins for selling himself as a girl. gonna try that too :^)

If dota is so much better why is league regarded to be the more popular game with a less autistic following and more faith full/loyal fans/players in the competitve scene?

i meant exactly what i said

Yeah now you can get those skins for free m8

>Comparing quality to Justin Bieber
KYS, fam, honestly. Also, Dota 2 gave more tournament prize money in 2016 than League in the whole history of it's "competitive" scene
esportsearnings.com/history/2016/games

Cause Dota is garbage ha. Don't get me wrong league is garbage as well, Dota is just a bigger stinkier pile of garbage

I just looked you up, you sucked at the game anyway. Go play penguin club

Don't even play dota, but if youre actually this far up Riot's ass, youre done for. League doesn't care about its playerbase. They took a year to get rid of that stupid 5 man queue, still have no replays or sandbox mode, charge 10 dollars for a new charachter and still have no voice chat for what is regarded as the biggest esport. League is a joke, the next trend will kill league like it and other mobas killed MMOs

You have a future in comedy, mate

how'd you look me up?

but is your dota tournament as big as a league tournament ask me that?