Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

so my sister has started menstruating and the whole fucking house stinks of her sweaty hormones and vaginal blood farts, I've tried opening windows and spraying air freshener but seriously the place just fucking stinks of girl sweat wat do

How many times has your sister 'started menstruating'?

Everywhere she walks, follow behind her with a mop and bucket, and start mopping the floor. If she doesn't get the message soon, she's retarded. Congratulations, you can fuck her and nobody will ever accuse you.

believe it or not, I actually don't want to fuck my sister

especially not while she smells like wet dog

Well u dont have to fuck her, just take your dick out, do your daily stuff and let her jump on it, AMARITE?

you're not helping

Kek

When my girlfriend's daughter started I didn't notice any additional smells. What I did notice is her complete lack of discreteness with used tampons. It's like a crime scene every time she uses a bathroom.

Hopefully your sister cleans up after herself. Maybe the smell is due to improper cleaning?

Place a damp cloth on her forehead, kiss the cloth, and ask her to be alright.

Did you really expect help here?

kick her in the cunt

>my girlfriend's daughter

cuck

post pics of gf's daughter

I don't think that means what you think it means.

I've found leaving out bounce dryer sheets and baking soda works good. My sister is in the 7th grade and I drive her and her friends to volleyball practice and back home. All 5 of them sweat like animals back there and it took quite a while to get rid of the smell out of the upholstery.

Your sister sounds fat op
Show us a picture of this fat smelling cow

Sounds fucking hot user.

Women are even more disgusting than men. Growing up with 3 sisters has taught me that. Don't put them up on a pedestal.

But I wanna smell their sweaty butts user

tie her in a chair and pour boiling bleach up her gash with a funnel

> gets legitimate tip to stop problem
> "hurr durr not helping"
Just do it m8, trust me, I know

Eat all her eggs

I'm on my period too. Everything is annoing. Don't piss her of. If you do then get the fuck out or you'll be killed.

have you tried telling the dirty sweaty bitches to take a shower before they get in your car?

>I'm so le cranky on period week xdddd

do this

post pics

I agree user. Girls are much mire disgusting than men. Who wants a stinky sticky vagina when they can have a clean, thick whang?

Vaginas literally bleed, pee, pop out babies, and fart. GROSS.

>Don't mess with us strong independent girls on our periods! Or we will bring the sass! xD

>my girlfriend's daughter

>sas
>I call it the blob strops Kek
Women are fuckers while "on" I avoid the wife for the week
I got a full blown ear rape for farting last time