YLYL thread. Wasted, and need some laughs. Hit us with your worst

YLYL thread. Wasted, and need some laughs. Hit us with your worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8SdFP_CN9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_INR8w79bo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY9hfDQoEIE
youtu.be/ZLS9f2iC_dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you hear about the blind guy who got run over?

He didn't see it coming

Why did Stevie Wonder scream?

He answered the iron.

How did Ray Charles meet his wife?

Blind date

youtube.com/watch?v=H8SdFP_CN9Y

youtube.com/watch?v=_INR8w79bo4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY9hfDQoEIE

kek

I really really like this image

Fucking phone posters. Get on a proper computer you ass.

Bitch, who cares, as long as it's quality content.

Stop talking like a nigger u lil fag

lost

I can just imagine your neck fat folding onto your chest as you look down onto your phone uploading this because you have nothing better to do wit your sad welfare life

lost

hahahah what a faggot

Whoah I really really really like this thread !

thank you, dear user.

is that the guy who superglued his asshole shut?

autistic but pretty funny

cringe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

youtu.be/ZLS9f2iC_dE

You're in the wrong thread you black nigger faggot

>Wait a sec I recognize that gay blowjob

Our Queen.

>her name is possum
idk why but i died

Stick the copypasta up ur ass pls