Watch thread

Watch thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaa faggot

Kys

Meme tier fashion watch

i know right

That shit even has tachymeter graduations but no chronograph function to actually use the tachymeter, AYY LMAO

Gay as fuck

>i do not like what you've spent your money on so therefore you're gay

Idiot

you pretty much suck nigger cock user.

> watch thread
I'm watching

cool thanks for letting us know user

I love watches but I wouldn't want to get caught dead with that abomination on my wrist. Im not a fan of g-shock but it is still a good watch but yours is in that gay color with matching shoes and skull symbol.
Also don't speak as if you know what I am thinking. If you can't handle criticism then you shouldn't have started a thread. Grow the fuck up

Have a pic of my Tag Heuer, and a nice timestamp too.

Went out shopping for a Mont Blanc but all their nice stuff is far too expensive ($8,000+) so this will do for now.

isis!

12/01 or 12/03 ?

I'm not even OP lol get mad

lol I can't believe you wrote all that to the person who is not the OP

lawl.

Also, implying that calling something gay is criticism in any capacity. .. you're dumb

cheap casio diver.
love it

One of the two watches i rotate for daily use. I use the stopwatch and timer frequently for work. Can't post actual pic because my phone pics are too high quality.

looks amazing

things the cell phone has replaced:
>>> watches
> maps
> flashlights
> notepad and paper
> compass
> camera
> music player

and real soon now, the cell phone will be replaced with augmented reality. looking forward to having my hands free to do other things again

my daily driver

why not just take a break every few mins and jerk off in the bathroom?

Solid choice, the rangeman is my only gshock because as far as bang per buck features it is king imo. I enjoy the stopwatch shortcut

I would love a rangeman, have been thinking about it but I wear gloves most of the day and my bigger gs kinda get caught with them on.
this is a little better but to big of a face