What's legit a good reason to not smoke pot? Also stoner thread or some shit like that

What's legit a good reason to not smoke pot? Also stoner thread or some shit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asthma/other shit that smoke or psychoactive substances can fuck with.

Or if you're a lazy dumbass.

in places where it's legal, can be used to treat a lot of illness's

If you have a cold/flu, it'll only make things worse.

schizophrenia

Im surprised with how few stoner threads there are here. Isnt it like 10% of the population that smokes or someshit?

Because stoner culture is fucking shit. Weed is fine, but these threads are directionless and pointless.

This if you're predisposed. But that's literally it.

allergies.
abusive father smoked pot constantly and the smell triggers you.
"it makes me quiet and i want to socialize"

Maybe only 10% of that 10% feels a need to share their "weed related things".

>stoner tred guise! wat u smoke
>i smoke weed so high
>*insert weed comics*
>where you gus buy weed?!
>i buy at guy
>weed

Stoner threads are the most sad places on this board.

Im a stoner best friend used to be but he started getting panic attacks when he smoked a bunch. Both of our fams have history of high anxiety/depression weed just happens to help me and not him

yeh like weed is nice, most people will smoke it occasionally, but don't make weed into your fucking life jesus

Honestly as someone who recently stopped.
Mental clearness
Less anxiety in general
More control over your emotions
Increased productivity (unless you're an artist)
Acceptance of your life and a will to change yourself into something better

kekekek

Its expensive

u'll poke ur eye out kid

Do yall think sessions will fuck shit up?

This.
I grow and smoke my own, have been for the last 3 or 4 years and is true, "stoner culture"is shit, I always feel ashamed of smoking weed when I see some of that "urrr durrr 420blazeit" thread.

some stoner comics are pretty fun though.

this: youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

you waste a lot of time. Think about it, if u cut out the couple of hours u smoke per day (assuming u do it daily) and use that time to make music, study, write, work out, etc. your life will be so much better. Of course this is easier said than done.

That's literally the only drawback of weed. It will not fuck up your health. It's just like being addicted to TV and/or videogames. It won't directly make you unhealthy, it just encourages an unhealthy lifestyle. That being said, there are people who smoke regularly and still lead a good productive life. The choice is urs, user.

i good reason not to smoke weed is having to drive in the next hours

I just don't do it, as I don't like doing drugs in general.

It fucks you up in the long term.
I smoke pot every day for about 3 years already.
It was better before I did it so often.

Smoke with friends and not often. That's my opinion.

Basically everything you do is eating and "realising" new things, which you can realise sooner if you don't smoke pot.

In the US it's against federal law, and in the big picture federal law trumps state law. So it is illegal. If you smoke pot you are criminal

I do dabs because it helps me sleep (insomniac), and I like how it makes me feel.

nice b8 m8, i r8 8 out of 8.

Idk how it is in some countries, but where I live its
>expensive
>illegal af (50% jail for possesion 50% a fine that will fuck your criminal record and no one will hire you ever) so if you get caught your're fucked
>most of it is low quality and won't even get you high enough to be worth the risk

so dont smokeit. you should try to jam little pieces into your ear to tell how loud it truly is.

You lose track of time, sometimes lose depth perception while on it, and say really stupid things to cops. Auto deaths in Colorado have gone up 300% since legalizing marijuana use for everyone.

Pot smoking makes you a criminal fag

same but to be honest it completely ruins your tolerance.

Yea, I forgot about the anxiety. When I smoke pot I don't usually talk to people that much, which is strange because I'm an extrovert.

Basically, pot isn't good for much things.
It is a drug. (Yes it is)

lmao u seem like the one to share "my son smoked pot and now he's GAY"

>What's legit a good reason to not smoke pot?
Not being a retarded stoner and not having a medical condition that's treated with marijuana.

That sucks bro. I live in Canada and we have such good crops here. Cops here don't really care either, so long as you're not destroying others property (eg: renting a house and using that as a grow op), or selling to children.

I think you should reevaluate your entire existence. Maybe try switching to meth

Yeah it really does dude, you don't wanna know how much wax I smoke a day kek.

well I can tell you this.

President Trump and AG Session's new 'War on Marijuana' is a GREAT reason to not smoke pot.

Their federal anti-marijuana task forces are going to be pretty impressive from what I understand.

The money, the fact that inhaling any kind of smoke increases risks of respiratory system cancers, how it makes you a little less sharp, increase in appetite for the overweight prone, and how it seems like generally out of all my friends the ones who smoke regularly seem to have it worst and be less engaging/witty/successful/driven.

nobody argues that it's a drug unless they're one of those fake stoners that wouldn't actually dare touch it.
i'm in my 30s now, and a regular pot smoker, now I feel like it's for medicinal purposes but when I was younger - when i smoked the most - is probably when it damaged my life the most. a lot of opportunities were poo-pooed because it seemed like a stupid idea compared to sitting with a group of friends getting baked and playing vidya. I have some great memories of my youth, but I had to do some serious catching up in my late 20s to not become a totally lost cause in life

>it is a drug

Yeah and so is chocolate. Marijuana is about as harmless as caffeine too.

Also to the stoners in this thread.
Try to not smoke for few days. See the difference.
Your life won't get any better smoking weed.
Stop and analyze.

I could easily go through a 40 dollar gram of some shatter in a matter of of 3 or 4 hours. i've also smoked for 6 years. at this point its like cigarettes.

Italy?

why? what are you running from?

There's other ways to get THC into your body other than smoking.

I havent smoked in two weeks. No real difference between sober and being high as far as my efficiency goes. However im not particularly a high maintence person. I have a wife and son. My day consists of taking the boy out to the park or somewhere fun. Cleaning my kitchen amd living room.

When I smoked it would be at night when boy is sleeping. Im disabled veteran as well so i dont need money. We have are average middle class.

Define 'smoke pot'... you mean regularly like daily No, its like drinking every single day - although not as damaging to the body as alcohol people who do anything to excess tend to be a bit fucked up.

Smoking once a week or few weeks or months is fine, not a problem other than normal minor health risks that can be minimised further by your methods of use.

Not really. It really fucks up your memory and your perception of time. People do everything over and over again. Basically nothing good happens with that.

Yeah same dude. Like I said, I have insomnia though, so it's either vape tons of shatter or take diazepam, which is sooooo addictive. Fuck benzos.

OP asked about smoking, not whats a good reason to not eat cookies or vaporize

Put simply, unless you are a particularly driven person (lets face it, most of us on Sup Forums are not), then smoking weed regularly is only going to encourage an unhealthy and lazy lifestyle. it's an easy way to ensure that you will stay an unemployed loser who doesn't go anywhere in life.

Before any weedsmiths get buttmad, I'm not saying never smoke it. If you're young and don't have many responsibilities yet, then enjoy it if that's your thing. I'd still advise against smoking it often as it will probably inflame any anxiety/paranoia issues you have (depends how young you are, how much you smoke, etc), but every now and then is okay. Moderation is fine for anyone.

It's also worth saying that if you are smoking joints, then remember you are basically smoking a cig. Sounds obvious but it's mindblowing how many people forget this. I've had people tell me that weed is not bad for you then take a drag of a joint. Like are u srs bro. Vaping it is your best option.

Why do faggy stoners have to defend their drug of choice all the time?

Stop being a child and preaching. Shut up and do your drugs like an adult.

I smoke daily and I never experience any of that. Are you sure you're not just projecting how you felt on it?

What about at work? cleaning and going to the park are super low effort and I could do those things on 8 beers, its another matter in a more high intensity/pressure job with responsibilities that demands a sharp mind.

it makes you gay

You're an idiot.

extrOvert, eh? Are you an MBTI enthusiast? ENTP here.

Thing is a cup of coffee or bite of chocolate wont knock you out on the sofa if you have a moderate dose, wont make you a bit fuzzy or unable to operate heavy machinery/fly a plane with good conscience. Not all drugs are made equal... Marijuana is a narcotic unlike caffeine.

I'm pretty sure.
Just smoke less and less and you'll see.
Many of my friends stopped because of that. Now I smoke once a day in the night, but only because my friends do it. When you stop, your metabolism rises and everything seems better, trust me.

I'm one of the stoners here, but this guy speaks the truth. The key to not letting it fuck up your life is to take short breaks regularly, so you don't have to go through some serious cold turkey discomfort should a situation arise where you can no longer smoke. I've seen people do some seriously stupid shit when withdrawing, but they have no idea they're behaving out of turn which is the worst part. I was guilty of this myself.

Yea, I'm ENTJ

I stopped smoking when I realized it was killing all my motivation to do anything else. Like, sure, it was great, but I just sat around at home not doing shit, watching tv or playing vidya. When I was actually working, I was painting houses, and I'd smoke at lunch and then go climb 30-40ft ladders. Realized I was endangering myself and gave it up. Now I've got a nice job in an office, and even though they don't drug test, I don't really have the slightest desire to smoke again. It stopped being good, and started just stressing me out every time I'd smoke.

Because smoking anything is generally bad for you in a dozen ways. Your lungs did not evolve to be inhaling smoke regularly. You should just make edibles using pot butter

Unless you need it medically, it's a complete waste of time.

"What's a legit good reason to not touch the wall repeatedly for 2 hours?" is about equivalent.

There's more enjoyable experiences (games, sex, sports, dancing, ...) which fill your enjoyment/time ratio MUCH more efficiently, and if you can't get them... well everybody can, you're just not trying at all.

Nothing against you, but if you choose pot I regard you roughly the same as the guy who chooses touching the wall for 2 hours: pointless.

Truth. The number of people who think weed is not addictive is pretty worrying. It's certainly not addictive as most other substances, but if you're smoking it every day for a while and you suddenly have to go a week without any, you're going to feel it. It feels different for everybody and just because your friend Trent didn't notice anything doesn't mean that you won't be super irritable and bite people's heads off (metaphorically of course. we're not talking about meth here).

Actually, people should read more what pot does to their body. Not just follow the fake news about how good it is. Long ago there was such news about cigarettes too, but we already know they're not what they seem. Pot is like alcohol, it should be used only for the right occasion.

everyone I've ever known that's been in jail has found themselves there not for drug offences, but for doing stupid shit during a dry spell. They almost NEVER accept that's the reason for their stupidity, and the justice system isn't exactly going to suggest it as mitigation regardless now are they

I study full-time, and I work almost full time as well.

I smoke almost everyday, but only when I'm done doing things I have planned before hand.

It helps me to chill. Music just sounds so much nicer. Sex is better as well.

I only smoke small doses from a pipe. So I don't build a high tolerance, consequenlty I don't spend half of my wage on bud.

Too many people smoke it to "escape the reality". It fuck you up.

Smoke smart, don't get mentally addicted to it. If you have high tolerance, quit for a month. You will feel better, you might even decide to quit.

TL :DR : it's not harmful if you dose it nicely

If you smoke enough the human lung adapts to cope with the smoke
Just put some growth hormone on your weed

I agree whole-heartedly. Weed made me an unproductive individual, and although I only smoked occasionally, I still had thoughts like "I wanna just get high." However, once I tried waking up one morning and had a dream where I took a hit to get through the day, I realized it was nothing but a negative impact on me and my life, so I stopped and I feel much better.

It'll cause activate it if yours is still dormant, won't make it worse/cause it in someone without it

If money isnt an issue I can't think of one good reason not to blaze. Smoke up op

you've given = 0 reasons faggot

I've been smoking dail for almost 3 years and now i'm in a shit situation in my life where i cant fix my sleeping schedule and my depression got much worse. Hopefully stopping will make me better like you guys said, but honestly i was never productive to being with, so i'm not sure if it will help more than giving me more emotional stability, which is great but not a big improvement.

Too expensive compared to buying straight hashish here.

Cleaning your bong 100% is impossible. 95% is easy, just salt, alcohol, degreaser.

Like your bong, your teeth have microscopic cracks in them that you cannot clean, ever. Especially if you have fillings. Unlike your bong, all you are armed with is toothpaste. Also unlike your bong, your teeth are not glass, they are bone, which is porous (absorbent).

Over time, your lungs can repair themselves, your wallet will be refilled...but you can't grow back teeth.

Smoking WILL lead to tooth loss, especially molars, no matter how much you brush.

I say, don't smoke it, COOK IT.

Smoking pot often knocks your dopamine levels out of balance. In short, it causes an addiction that keeps you from achieving your ambitions.
If the sum of your ambitions is to work a simple job and smoke weed, you're ok.

This.

Because I'm not some skeezy fuckbag that peddles drugs to kids and always hangs around the middle school looking for pussy and drug customers because even 14 year olds know I'm a loser...

Idk about you guys, but that's the average pothead in my town.

>they are bone

anyone wanna donate money towards my new bong thanks

Sure man. What's your address? I'll send cash.

Smoke less or stop. Don't drink much. Get earlier and everything will change.

depending on where you live, harsh minimum sentencing laws that'll lock you up for 50+ years for having a small amount of pot.

money