I was here when Sup Forums was good

fuck off roodypoo

b is shit now bro a feel you

Been here since moot left.

i can check dubz

newfag

I miss the old Sup Forums now it's just edgy 14 year olds

Cheak'd

yeah.... there's just tits and trump these days... and 14yo trying to fit around... they dont understand what b was

Sup Forums was never good faggot

Sup Forums was never good.

how did you get those pictures on the computhah?

lurk moar, faggot

How do I quickscope?

I remember when snacks was an active mod.
I was part of the habbo hotel raid.
I was there for the 100m get, when that still mattered. (never furget)
Habeeb it.

But by posting in this thread, of course no one will believe me. But I'm bored, and seeing the old shit again, even regurgitated by our newfriends, is comforting. Sup Forums was never good, but it isn't better now than it was.

Who's moot?

Peanut butter

niggers

I remember Heaven. What an asshole he was.

Itty bitty, baby.
Some of us still remember those days, when white knights did not exist and minorities were just people. Take care user.

I remember when ylyl threads weren't full of bananas.

>100M get
>One-hundred MILLION
yeah get out newfag

I'm an oldfag.

>a new faggot as been detected

I was here when W.T. Snacks was banned.

remember when you stupid fucks tried to orchestrate some attack on scientology just bc south park told you to?

No nowadays it's just race baiting.

DESU

shut your lips jabroni

When Sup Forums had id's

rofl

traps really are only for faggots
stop lying to yourselves

^
^ ^

No

yo

PENIS

but with color and shit

Diddly Doo

I am the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Look at the post numbers. 718,679,092. We're up in the 700m's now. And 100m was a big landmark number. Gets earlier than that weren't really a big deal.

100m was about 10 years ago, dude.

I did pandoras Sup Forumsox.

Candyass roodypoo

Fuck you, man.

how do i triforce?

Been here since 1997 when it was moots personal nudist photography site.

Newfag gonna newfag

ITT: Newfags that lurked over9000chan for a day or who post what they learned there

Nobody thinks you're an oldfag, and even then there's no such thing as an oldfag, there are only newfags. If you say something funny people don't go "wow lul ur a oldfag." If you say something stupid you're called a newfag, and anyone no mater how long you've been here can have a newfag moment. The few of you who are calling each other roodypoo candyass aren't shit, you can find out what that means with a quick google search and all it was was a word filter in what? 2011? All the people saying Sup Forums was never good are retarded, it's the difference between seeing shitty threads filled with oc and lulz and seeing shitty threads that you saw the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that.

sage on all fields

All I see are fags here tbh

Niggers tongue my asshole

Tongue punch my fart box you filthy nigger.

Desuuuu desuuu desu desu desuuu

Anyone who would try to prove something and get the title "oldfag" is not random. Kysvs

Noice8m8

I went to the boston park meetup =(

so instead of
>prove your an oldfag
read
>post old Sup Forums shit
morans

haven't seen this in years, thanks

Only if we were illiterate like you user. Any new/summer fag can have old shit. And no one who's here for long would call themselves oldfag.

Any user will acompany the score that is to come?

The grifter

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

Literally any newfag with google could search an ancient Sup Forums meme and post it. How is anyone actually supposed to prove they're an oldfag?

mods are asleep, post moot

checked

checked