Cannabis Thread:

Cannabis Thread:

I've got two questions, as an individual considering growing his own plants in the closet, ive researched the different grow methods and decided on building a 4x2x6 cabinet and using full spectrum 600w LEDs. I figure ill have about 4 plants.

So the big question is i live in a state where this could really fuck shit up if i were to get caught. What are some pointers at maintaining stealth while growing in the US? Also, any tips on bigger yields and which strains to try first would be great. I plan on ordering the seeds online.

Also, do you guys think sessions will fuck shit up on the legalization front? He worries me big time, tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

icmag.com
mega.nz/#!md1RSIxQ
mega.nz/#!yIdHxKzb
mega.nz/#!7R0xlAwA
mega.nz/#!Hc1ngS7Q
mega.nz/#!DIMC0J6J
mega.nz/#!aAVVHDxI
mega.nz/#!iVNB2DAK
mega.nz/#!bJ0WWT6Z
mega.nz/#!HJskBTBL
mega.nz/#!SVdj2LIK
mega.nz/#!yI0hFRxQ
mega.nz/#!TR0U1RbD
mega.nz/#!zJUkVJBY
leafly.com/hybrid/white-widow
mega.nz/#!CMFlgIIR!CcuBflNs7johlAeHOfm9qH3jxNSEvhgsm-ljbgQzAZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Don't live in the US.
Are they using cannabis sniffing drones and FLIR?
>bump for intrest

I live in IL and if you only have 5 plants or less it is a misdemeanor. A fine up to $2,500 and up to a year in jail. First time offender would get like $500-$1,000 fine and MAYBE some probation. Look up specific laws in your state, a small amount may not matter....

Amsterdam seeds online has a great selection and always pulls through for me.

First of all, in America, you're fucked, so if you're afraid of the risk - don't do it.

Second, you need to take care of smell and electricity usage. If you've got roomies or neighbors who will rat you out, you're fucked unless you get ventilation. Now for electricity, while LED's are not very power hungry, it still leaves a mark on your electricity usage, so you might want to see how much of an increase you get, because that's exactly what they look for - unexplained burst of electricity usage 24/7.

Jeff sessions is gonna prosecute marijuana smokers. Just move to canada.

Jeezus fuck!
600watt led?
Do you have any idea how insanely bright that would be?

cannabinoids are a way to destroy cancer cells
the cannabinoids are bringing proteins to the cancer cells and so the anticells are attracted to the cancer cells and destroy them

Amerifag here, im not sure about the drones. I know that bigger cities used to do van drivebys that checked infared for heat from lamps andtried to bust operations that way, but those were big grow operations.

Also, a buddy of mine that live in IA says the planes there do the same thing to try to find outdoor grow operatiuons disguised as tomato plants.

Personally, i think if you dont sell it, and you are opnly making enough for you and yours, youre proabably no concern to big brother.

Has anyone been caught this way?

OP here.

The pages i read say that 600w led is great for a smaller closet type grow. Is this not what youve found in your experience?

I have never heard of a single person getting busted this way. Also US resident, btw.

Don't listen to them, you will be able to grow fine, you do need ventilation, but the electricity is no worries m8. A 600W set up is only like $25 more a month on my usually $150 power bill, no more than say, buying a new refrigerator or chest freezer. Now if you have like 3-4 lights going at once then you will probably be noticed but you'll also have manhy more than 4 plants and be fucked in the ass.

this

How is the electricity usage logged?
Do they write it down every month or is there a digital system wich will allow for algorithmic search for light patterns? (grow 18-6 hours, flower 12-12 hours)

I don't grow, but I know a bit about led lighting. 100w worth of led bulbs in your bedroom for general lighting would be uncomfortably bright. Even 50w would be. The yard light on the side of my barn is only 12. It lights the yard up quite nicely.

None of this matters, if they are going through your electric bill records for usage times/cycles you are already fucked and they are only trying to corroborate how LONG you've been growing for when they charge you. They look at that stuff AFTER they decide to arrest you, it's not used to find you out.

Wow, ok. Those nasty fucks.
Well I think some plants in your cabinet would be ok then.
Police amifags love to track down people who misbehaved, kek.

Most gaming Pcs run at less than 500W, u r mad

ALL of your answers are here icmag.com

this is what i would do if i was going to do something like this

tile a room *in case of leaks
set up closet for ganj
set up whole room for *flowers/vegs/herbs
get some local seeds from other people around ur area they meet up and trade shit
get everything together for both operations
ganj and normie grow
take pictures of the normie grow
catalog all info
bring that to ur electricity company there's a procedure for people that grow food indoors
they put you on the do not disturb list.
one less thing to worry about.

How the fuck does a pc power supply have anything to do with how bright a light is?

Ah, all right. But does someone know if an digital system is already established in some states? Because they're planning to do it where I live.

600w is not that much for OPs plants, a high end gaming PC has a bigger footprint on your bill.

As for your question about strain, you cant go wrong with White widow. ITs a perfect starter strain, practically grows itself and doesnt stink to high heaven.

Avoid pure sativas because they will outgrow your closet. Short fat indicas are easier to grow but often are super smelly. Try WW and move on from there by asking other growers online what worked best for them. Also, watch the instructions on leafly or other grow sites. Lots of info to be found there.

I have a few ebooks about cannabis growth. Anyone interested? Reply with whatever you want and I'll give you a MEGA link.

Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf
Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook.epub
organic-marijuana-the-definitive-guide-to-all-natural-cannab.mobi
Adam Gottlieb - The Art And Science Of Cooking With Cannabis.pdf
Chris Eudaley - How To Be A Pot Star Like Me.pdf
Do It Yourself - Make And Toke Your Own Bongs!.pdf
Do It Yourself - THC Resin Extraction.pdf
Ganja Etiquette.pdf
The Joint Rolling Handbook.pdf
The Joys Of An Herb Garden At Home (Version 3).pdf
Cannabis Alchemy.pdf
Marijuana Botany.pdf
Marijuana Chemistry - Genetics, Processing, & Potency - Michael Starks.pdf
The Science of Marijuana.pdf
The Total Synthesis of Cannabinoids.pdf
Basic Hydroponics System.pdf
Hydroponics-The Basics-.pdf
Do It Yourself - How To Make Hash Oil.pdf
The Beginner's Guide to Hash-Growing.pdf
Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana.pdf
Cannabis Growing Guide - Nirvana.pdf
Closet Cultivator by Ed Rosenthal.pdf
Curing Marijuana.pdf
Ed Rosenthal'S Marijuana Growing Tips.pdf
Green Harvest.pdf
Guide of growing Marijuana.pdf
High Times (Issue 425; Growroom Startup Guide) - June 2011.pdf
How To Grow Marijuana.pdf
John Alvarez - Medical Marijuana Gardening Guide; A Step-By-Step Beginner's Guide To Marijuana Horticulture.azw3
Marijuana 101 - Lee, Professor.epub
Marijuana BUDS for less.pdf
Marijuana Grower's Handbook - Ed Rosenthal.epub
Marijuana Horticulture The IndoorOutdoor Medical Growers Bible
Modern Potting Composts - A Manual on the Preparation and Use of Growing Media for Pot Plants.pdf
Rockwool -The Book.pdf
Ten Pound Plant, The - Peter Oscar Tolstoy.azw3
The Cannabis Grow Bible 4th Ed.pdf
The Cannabis Grow Bible_ The Definitive - Greg Green.pdf
The Complete Cannabis Cultivator.pdf
The Marijuana Grower's Guide.pdf
The Ultimate Guide To Growing Marijuana.pdf
Todd McCormick - How To Grow Medicinal Marijuana.pdf

Can anyone confirm this? Sounds bogus

OP here. This sounds great!! Can you just post your favs into a mega for me? I dont recognize any of those titles but they sound useful!

bump for ebooks

It's taking some time to upload, but I'll give you the link ASAP

Do you like shrooms OP? They are easy to grow.

Again, for small operations that's not how it works. Been using single rotation 5 plants on 600W HPS and MH lights for 2 years never heard a peep. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. 4 plants is not enough for big brother to care about. It is only enough for personal use, the power consumption is extremely normal, no one will be looking at him unless he tells everyone about it and a friend snitches or something, there's no way they would "accidentally" discover his operation based on power usage.

That guy is an idiot, ignore him

yes. you can confirm it by going to ur electric company webpage and finding info about such things.

600w is fine OP just watch you're timers closely

mega.nz/#!md1RSIxQ
mega.nz/#!yIdHxKzb
mega.nz/#!7R0xlAwA
mega.nz/#!Hc1ngS7Q
mega.nz/#!DIMC0J6J
mega.nz/#!aAVVHDxI
mega.nz/#!iVNB2DAK
mega.nz/#!bJ0WWT6Z
mega.nz/#!HJskBTBL
mega.nz/#!SVdj2LIK
mega.nz/#!yI0hFRxQ
mega.nz/#!TR0U1RbD
mega.nz/#!zJUkVJBY

Dude, no.

600watt hps maybe, but not led.

600watt led is just insane.

Decryption keys: (Just append them behind the links)
!CbTbS2f7XkNMyr0890zsMdo6KZUHXWm_n9dK5poFTS8
!aWErbj_IX9P0-FWzomnrIGbEwiHX3H6H7sMUOpPwpzY
!a4WBabmqEGAGOuDzSGo3r1FxG0gvp3Oqueu0bwvlDgI
!iJ1m2HV7BlRVyj1ORKoG3dCbwr_HngDYoJ8hNxi9s9c
!SSg4wQimnLinOtnaTnlw7uMVwJdZfXxLu4fcjwjqI0k
!bohyfhl3dGoVo74wUTDdSxcumOhBSB8-vW5HIAblRZc
!akPsvN6NRTnjPb6VZwNI3sO3kWPZgDdLEUIQhoBsXoI
!e8cV1WGcvpa0S7c7gFypWL4woH42mJNdspBJUaqeFPU
!mqvTYrby9lKSCn26vVDRXLfg2qYP8qiNasGnFbjMSrI
!kHX06Ah2tkM0sjR-0F5UVhpQa7l9zftnP_xihdRSoig
!139MXtM2xl2GEKWICF6-0ZjXBg2JCrTvGbNJSRka_SE
!fkswIWdBn_BMrpwmUf-9Jd5kRIbKteuGdPKVlZNUku8
!fMWX_pC8__eCMl5X6KQ0Sf1T4uI65_YWu6vU_aNRW70

i still think its better to do a full grow you learn a lot and you aren't just doing something awesome to get drugs you are doing something something awesome and also growing drugs. I hate people that the only thing they have ever planted was something to get high.

Lumens are one thing but specific wavelengths of light is the main reason grows use alot of led. 600w is beginner's level for led grow lights.

OP, make sure you invest in some research before you buy any 600w, because say it has 200 3w leds(600w), doesn't mean your drawing all of that out of the power plug, a poor quality light might only draw 50% of that. Also if u got the money try getting a light with a good brand of 5w leds as they tend to penetrate alot deeper vs the same total. wattage of 3w led etc. And finally for smell carbon filters are probably your best bet.

That is a full grow do you even grow bro? single rotation means you germinate, plant it, wait until harvest, star all over. I don't have babies waoting to be planted when I am done harvesting because then I would be over the 5 plants rule in Illinois. It is a felony above 5 plants, not worth the risk to shave a week or two off the next grow. Hating people who have only ever grown drugs just shows your ignorance, that is the only thing they need to grow. You can buy food at the grocery store. It's like saying I hate people who only play Xbox but never any games on PS or PC, because why? Because fuck you, that's why.

600w led is about the same as using 300w hps.

LEA here. I've never heard of this no disturb list where I work. Electric companies have in some cases provided information when they notice drastic increases in power usage for residential addresses, consider that an small-medium sized indoor grow op may run a dozen or more 1000w kits, which by night particularly (usually the light on cycle seeing as night costs are generally less) shows a drastic increase in power usage which is inherently suspicious.
If you're only running a couple of kits it's unlikely you will be picked up this way.
If it were me, I wouldn't approach the electrics company, it's probably not a thing, and for the size you're talking about it's not worth the risk, because there's a pretty good chance the company with inform the local police and they'll run a background check on you, if you've got any priors or even if you're unlucky, you'll become a person of interest and you may expect a inquisitive knock of the door or some mild monitoring to occur, which obviously is bad, you don't want to be on the radar at all.
The smell as mentioned is the hardest thing to deal with, particularly in dense suburban areas. It's a pretty unmistakable smell.

fuck you for thinking you are safe breaking a law its always a matter of time and NEVER worth it. why not just move to a state where you wont have problems?

Thank you for telling these idiots. The usage is not drastic. When you hear of companies telling the cops it's because they rent a house and run like fucking 8 1,000W lamps in it and the entire house looks like this pic

cant even fuck with Sup Forumsros anymore ..should have let him go to the electric company with pics and data about his grow lol

Would be better to keep 5 plants all in different stages of grow, plant them 3-4weeks apart. Veg for 3 months and 2 months of flowering. harvest 1 monster plant every 1/1.5months. Its called a perpetual grow ;)

>always a matter of time
Do you even crime bro?
A misdemeanor would be a fine and slap on the wrist then you stop growing. They will never catch me because I'm not stupid and It isn't worth their time. It would be like busting my door down for theft under $300 or minor property damage. Stop being delusional in thinking every law must be followed always or you will live a boring life.

Use autoflower seeds they only last for about 12 weeks so I can plant and forget. Only have to fill reservoir every 8-9 days and never change light cycle off 18/6. Tried other non-autoflowers but like the dependability and almost idiot-proof method of them.

You won't be able to bud 4 plants in a tent that size, just 2. All you would need for that size would be 400 watt sodium not 600. It will need an outside air vent like a dryer duct and it will smell a lot. Everyone living there will either know your growing pot or think you have a new pet skunk.

4 plants and keeping them to urself should raise no suspicion

brief history of a guy who just ran out of weed:

1/5

2/5

4/5

5/5

all weed in there or mixed?
doesnt look like you salvaged enough

they look for grow rooms with heat radars from helicopter.

they look for where you're venting hot air out, so don't vent it out somewhere obvious

>600watt led?

most led watt ratings are lies. The real power draw is usually around half that so 300w.

Where is somewhere not obvious?

idk i don't do it

i made that little hash ball with the resin collected cleaning my grinder, and mixed it with some tobacco. last time i tried eating it but it wasn't worth it.

into the roof of your attic/roof

>600watt led
>4 plants
Cleanse the Devils lettuce with the fire of holy light

I always hear "dont click links from Sup Forums blah blah blah". But I want these files. How do you guys determine whether or not to click?

Carbon filters keep smell away while growing, always incinerate or otherwise destroy your trim, stems, etc that is the shit that will get you caught if you just dump it in the normal trash. DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE. Seriously everybody is a snitch. Stay up man

Did someone get the ebooks?

I've got a question related to urine tests. How long does weed stay in my body if I've smoked almost daily for 2 years. I have smoked since 1st of December (I did smoke one small bowl of kief on christmas day however) and my test is in 2,5 weeks. Any anons here can tell me whether I can pass or not?

i click anywhere since i use linux

My roommates PC uses more electricity

your gonna have to have a tent/closet preferably sealed, go check out the fuck tards on reddit they actually do a decent jobe even for stealth

>/microgrowery

Is there anyway you can combine them into one download

Don't really have much advice, just planted some auto ak47 waiting for my seeds to pop.

32x32 tent
2x 4gal pots
Ocean forest soil
Gonna use GH trio nutes
From start to finish it should take only 60~ days

If it's your first grow look into autoflowers, try to use tried and true strains like northern lights or ak47. Also PH testing your water is absolutely important. Make sure you do it. I'm just using 8 t5 high output bulbs, about 200ws or 18000 lumens.

you can buy home drug tests and test yourself.

I'll see what I can do

Thanks dude

Uplaoding. It's gonna take 30 mins to upload.

Sweet thanks alot doing alot of research

I'm glad this had a happy ending. :)

Kek

half happy. a single joint doesn't get me really high in these days.

also, when i'm high my craving for weed is worse than when i'm sober.

problem I found with white widow was air bud and longer mature time

Best weed thread in a while. I actually learned some shit.

What do you mean by that? Op here, looking at getting some WW as per the suggestion of other growers.

You have that backwards

this, my partner grew the babys/veg stage and I grew the bud stage, cropped every 8 - 10 weeks. we did 9-10 plants under one 1000w hps.

whats that

Resin collected from the grinder and resumably a piece of some kind. You can smoke resin if you collect it and roll it into a ball.

Though I don't advise it because it tastes like shit and gives you a dirty high.

Bump

air bud= light buds less poundage
they say 60 days but we found 90-120 was more like it, could of been the fagget that sold us the clones lied also.
leafly.com/hybrid/white-widow

truth, don't degrade yourself.

I highly recommend watching Mr. Green's video. I think it's free on YouTube now. I watched it and set up a hydro operation in my basement that I ran for 5 years with 2 4X4 tents, a few florescent lights and a 600 watt sodium. 1 tent for momma and clones and one for bud. I harvested about 6 ounces every 6 weeks and never planted any seeds except the first time. Used only the 3 general hydroponic nutrients and it worked great.

So wold I be better off with a different strain? Which do you suggest?

Link?

Is this still feasible if you only have the space of a walk in closet?

LOVE MR. GREEN

Still uploading ?

Yep 2 more mins

Noice listen man i really appreciate this

Link:
mega.nz/#!CMFlgIIR!CcuBflNs7johlAeHOfm9qH3jxNSEvhgsm-ljbgQzAZg