ITT: Controversial tits

ITT: Controversial tits.
Real or fake?

Real. Real good too.

Surrealism is a thing.

Got her face..?

I'd need to put them in my mouth to be sure.

They look real.

Fucking fake lol

>I can tell by the pixels!!
>REEEEEE

'Perfect' breasts are rare but do exist.

real

Real and perfect post more

Anyone else gonna post some controversials orr

Real

rather fake. any other angles?

If you zoom in close enough you can see imperfections, and no incision marks, as well as evidence of shoops being done since if they were to have done it in photoshop they would have made the mark in the upper left straight instead of roundish which is more natural.

Fake tits arent immune to imperfections

nope i saw older vids of her with barely c cup tits and very saggy

New Updated 2017 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!

That makes me sad. Every vid I've ever seen her tits are perfect but questionably so. I was just hoping she was the perfect woman. (Quite charming too)

Contribute fellas

I doubt that someone with fake tits would allow such things to appear, as they would like to procure the highest standard possible of a 'perfect' body, one without blemishes, pimples, and asymmetrical body parts.

those things look like water balloons

Dude, fake tits dont magically make your skin spotless. Most chicks give a shit about the size and shape of their breast. Moreson than if there are any "beauty spots" on their skin around.

i think they're real but lmk

I know they don't, though I've met girls who care about having "beauty spots" and wanting to do away with them. Shit I met one who complained daily about how one eye was bigger than the other, while she still looked fine as hell!

Tl;dr if you're gonna be fake, you're not gonna stop there,

See
These look fake.

:^)

obv not

and you're wrong

u sure mate?

such a shame, shes so pretty

Anyone know sauce of OP?

Man, i dont know what age you are, but probably 14.
Those tits are real, you're right, but it has nothing to do with the spots or anything. They just are real.
No scar, that's it.

Not controversial man

r real or fake?
gant tell

Very fake

newest techniques make the incision scar in your armpit. would barely ever see it

those are nice either way.

Virgin detected

Lets get this going! Bump!