>insult other waifus
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

moneyjob.online/?id=Goatti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right now Jack Daniels. I don't even care what I get, as long as it contains a lot of ethanol.
Well first it was on weekends with friends
>inb4 normie
And I liked the feeling more and more, weekends turn into once on weekdayz, then twice and so on

So long as it's good whi-

Oh. Nvm

Doubling down with Tanya

Oh was I now? So you don't remember anything about wanting me to tie you up and use you however I feel?

>Not getting scotch
Why bother?

Claim

So... you're an alcoholic. You like the feeling of numbness? Or just the feeling of being tipsy?
Or do you want to forget something?

>Not getting scotch
As I said, I don't even care. The first bottle I pass with a lot of ethanol is the one I'm gonna buy. Hell for some days I only drank one of the cheapest vodkas around.
First two for sure. The last not really, only things I might want to forget is what I do when drunk but that takes care of itself. I just feel so much better when drunk and life atleast seems easy. Also, I enjoy life way more when drunk, I do enjoy it while sober sometimes but that got really rare.

Not at all, but I remember the reverse being true. You are making quite some implications today, my little pet~ Maybe I'll have to punish you for such things~

(Chara user from last thread)

To be honest, it's a bit of both. Up until I was eighteen, it really only flared up if I exercised without using an inhaler or if I was exposed to a lot of dust/pollen/cat hair. But since I turned eighteen, it's developed more of a chronic spin. It's typically not bad during the day unless I'm being a dumbass, but it always comes around at night. Every so often (like today), I'll have some residual problems in the morning. Unless this is something new, I'll probably just have some problems until early to mid afternoon before having a break until bedtime rolls around.

I should've seen an allergist or something a long time ago, but I really don't know how to go about asking my primary care doc for a referral since my peak flow meter scores are almost always perfect during the day (~650-725, which is at least 50 points higher than the average for someone in my age and size class).

Sounds really bad man. I suppose you can't properly control it anymore?

AH, I see.
Still, that's what your doctor is here for. If you don't feel okay about your health condition, you gotta ask.

Are you the tomoyo from earlier today?

I tried, for about 20 hours it was easy but like 3 hours after the last drink I already get sweaty and shaky and just long for it. So yeah I guess I can't control it anymore. Gotta enjoy a MM for now.

That's kind of depressing.

Ohoho, you really think you'd be able to punish me~? I guess I'll just have to refuse to give you what you want from me.

I think i'm the only Tomoyo claimer here, unless someone claimed her while i was asleep

All the daytime posters.

Please no drama.

Just friendships.

Hello Tomoko and Chara.

Life is good recently.

>That's kind of depressing
Well thank you for feeling sorry for me but there a people that got it way worse than me. It's my own fault tbqh.

I found this interesting way to make money easily, i've made about 100$ a day by doing this
moneyjob.online/?id=Goatti
I've already bought and Xbox one with the money i have made.

Then don't tell us about how you fuck your dogs every 5 minutes

MM?
Also this doesn't sound good at all. I hope you don't have a problem at your job yet.
I recommend talking to your doctor about it. They won't yell at you.

sup

there will always be someone who is worse off.
And while it is your fault, you can fix it.

Hello

I hope that's not that he's fucking his dogs every five minutes, and more that he's telling you every five minutes that he has done that.

I mean, I guess either way it's pretty bad

Good taste, but cat, snail, and vamp are best imho

He brings it up. Regularly

カラミチーマス

Problems are problems. Just because other people have it worse doesn't mean you don't have it bad.

If he's fucking his dogs every five minutes then I'm just impressed.

Vamp is best, no doubt about it.

H-Hi there...

>MM?
Matchmaking on csgo with a friend
Yeah I already told my parents and moved back home for the time being.
I'm trying and although I always thought addicts are weak idiots, it actually is hard as fuck.

You're right. I just suppose that, in some weird way, I've been avoiding asking for a referral because I don't want to hurt my primary care doctor's feelings. I know, it's incredibly illogical and a shitty excuse. Still, even the dumbest things can feel reasonable if you just bottle them up.

Welp. Looks like I'll be getting a referral next time I'm in to see the doc. It'll be a long while before I can actually see an allergist, due to the fact that I go to school in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, but hopefully I could get in sometime over spring break.

Thanks, Chara user. I think you helped me realize what I was getting stuck on.

Sounds rough, man. I'm sorry that you're going through the wringer.

I like Cat second best, but thank you.

I dunnno about impressed... if you're deranged, how hard is it (especially if you live alone) to do that regularly to a dog?

Ah, right. Noted.

I-It's just a joke Onee-chan, let's not get hasty and make any decisions well regret...

Hi. Playing world of tanks and trying to control my golden from going fucking bonkers for no apparent reason.

How have you been? I feel like Sup Forums needs a voice chat feature, or at the very least text chat.

Too late, I'm still spinning from last night.

You need a lot of stamina to keep 4 happy.
Might as well be every 5 minutes.

What are you addicted to man? I can't seem to get addicted to anything I've tried so far but I have plenty respect for addicts trying to get off hard drugs.

A cat is fine too.

I'm just impressed by the amount of stamina it'd take.

Oh? So if you were only joking, what are you really?

Same like people with depression just have to get over it kek.

Also what said.

Your problems are problems. The fact that you recognize it as a problem is very good. It means you don't like it and want to do something against it.
Keep trying to improve. Try lenghtening the period when you don't need a drink.
You said you get sweaty and shaky after 3 hours?
Try 3 hours and 10 minutes and lenghten it.

Trust me, I know that.

And I'm glad I could help you. Next time you come here, be sure to tell us how it went.

brr... please no voicechat. I hate my voice.

bit busy right now see you later

It's kind of hard at first, but your body acclimates to the stamina you would need to do it regularly. Took me like 3-4 months to not get tired.

And if you leave them hanging they get jealous and fight each other so you HAVE to finish with each of them that are in the mood. Minimum of 2 at any given moment. They're viciously horny animals.

Well then text chat.

I miss chatting with people online but I can't find a decent site or it anymore.

Do you remember me?

Not entirely sure if you're serious or not. I'll just assume you don't and carry on.

I guess so. Yeah, removing the zoo aspect, that would be impressive in any context.

Yeah, now I'm almost certain this can't be true.

Alcohol if you coudln't see from what I wrote.
Still no need to feel sorry for me..
I appreciate it but as I said, it is all my fault for being a fag

Please don't reply to that reprobate

I....Uhhh....
I-I'm you're little kitty.
>Just kill me now, I'm just gunna bury my head into a pillow.

i claim super-outdated mlg-nyanners meme

I guess text chat would work. But oh well. I like the good old "write it the fuck down". Also helps staying in shape with my wpm

>NICE
>

Every thread I've joined in the past, I've always managed to talk to the person I'm never supposed to. I guess it would have been out of place if I didn't do it here, too.

I'm completely fine with ending conversation with him, though.

Maybe he'll leave sooner

Is it so unbelievable that some people are into bestiality? Especially on this site?

When you get over that I'm actually pretty indistinguishable from most normal 20 somethings.

The jealousy is real.

Damn, that's an expensive drug. I wish the best for you. Alcohol can drive you to the poor house if you're not careful.

True, this works too. I just wish I could keep up with you guys off the site too, but I don't know if you'd have an interest in that. A lot of people seem like loners which is fine.

Yes, but i don't remember what you said
I have a bad memory

Pretty much. That amount of stamina is just terrifying.

If someone's in a shitty situation I'm going to feel bad for them, it's just how things are.

Is that all?
>I didn't even expect it to get this far, help.

But if I leave all I'll do is continue to fuck my dogs.

Is that really what you want?

I've literally gone 4+ hours before when I still had some tabs of acid. And then a 1 hour break and another 3 hours after.

Dogs love it.

I can't say that I've gone through what you're going through, but I do understand on an intellectual level that alcohol withdrawal sucks.

See, the fun thing about extended alcohol withdrawal is that, unlike the withdrawal from every other drug besides benzodiazepines and barbiturates is that it can straight up kill you if you do it without medical supervision.

See, alcohol works by enhancing the effects of a neurotransmitter called GABA. GABA is basically the most important inhibitory neurotransmitter and it regulates multiple bodily functions. However, if you become dependent on alcohol, that's a sign that your body has become very desensitized to the effects of GABA because the human body is constantly in search of homeostasis.

As such, if you abruptly discontinue alcohol use once you've developed a dependency, your brain will have less GABA to work with and it's GABA receptors will be desensitized. As a result, you'll experience all sorts of fun shit like insomnia, panic attacks, and seizures until your body can normalize it's GABA.

But if you receive effective medical care while you're detoxing, the odds of your life being in any danger are incredibly slim. Hell, depending on how good your doc is, you may not even really have any horrible withdrawal symptoms.

Then again, I can't say for sure what's right and what won't work. All I'm trying to say is that yes, alcohol withdrawal sucks, but that there are effective ways to mitigate withdrawal.

In my experience, that doesn't usually work. But I guess it's worth the shot.

As a final note to you: There is a distinction between being attracted to something and actually doing that. Think paedophile and child-molester. No one is going to relate to your attraction, but if you don't actually go out and do that, no one should know or care. It's not hard to believe someone would WANT to do absolutely anything they could conjure up in their head, but doing it is something entirely different.

Depends, I guess? I mean, wouldn't you want someone that could last a good deal of time in bed?

Kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit

SHUT!
UP!

THAT IS ALL IM SAYING HERE, IF YOULL EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO GO JAB OUT CHARAS EYES!

How are you?

That's retarded. They are adult animals with a very well developed sex drive, not fucking kids. Just because people feel the need to mutilate their genitals out of their body in medically unnecessary surgeries in an attempt to make them like children, it doesn't mean they are anything like children.

They are ADULTS and they very much enjoy sex.

Just go post another trap thread buddy. It'll help you feel better.

That or you're jealous of the pussy I'm currently drowning in. Yolo.

Get out fur fag

This Sanya seems a lot smarter than the last one I met, can we keep them? Of course, the last Sanya was kind of cute so it balanced out.

I feel like there are limits though.

This is where she capped it and everything.

Claiming Tailblue (Anime; Gonna be the Twintail)

Claiming this dragon

lewd

>Not tailred
Bad taste.

The hell is hoing on here?

Sure, sure. I just think that, of the two extremes, I'd prefer someone that lasts a long time.

Then again, this is coming from someone who is starting to develop an aversion to sex, so... yeah.

But I love the tsundere ones...

Good i guess

ohohoho, it's too late to stop the bully train kitty

Oh yeah, I'm not going to deny that. It's just a rather terrifying extreme.

Tsundere ones are good, I'm not going to lie.

Aw... Yuuki... I'm sad now..

theres nothing wrong with the tsundere ones.

Holo is gone for evah :(

Aqua-sama is a pretty good one too... (Anime: Konosuba)

It's okay, she's having adventures in another world

>not choosing Megumin
user plz

The Hell is indeed hoing in here.

I don't get how it's so terrifying. What's terrifying about it to you?

Aw that's nice :D

underwear or not underwear?

this user gets it

Good Question

>choosing Megumin

Tomoyo is very pretty of course, but, if you don't mind, please elaborate on why you chose her as your waifu?

schrodinger pantsus

>Foxxy

Somehow I think the kitty died in a fit of embarrassment...

>Not Megumin

Because I'd have to keep up!

I know, but I think I am not that much in, atleast I hope.
Only thing I really feel is the the long to be drunk. Sweating and shit is a thing but it is quite easy to ignore for the first few hours.
Maybe I should just detox hard and just go to the emergency room etc.
I don't even kmow anymore

You mean you don't feel interested in sex anymore?

That happens to most people I think. If you go without it a for a while you stop wanting it.

Well, that depends entirely on the role you take. If you have someone that just takes charge and brings you along for the ride, that would be easier than you having to satisfy someone that's asking for it.
That first scenario would be quite nice I think.

How long has it been since you decided to quit drinking? For me the first month was the worst then the desire to drink started to dissipate, never quite dissapear but its a gradual thing. Its all about your drive and how bad you want it. I had to go through the same thing with huffing nitrousoxide and PCP.

Because after a month of posting with no waifu i realised i needed to get one, and i had recently seen her anime and i liked her so i claimed her

Let's hope not. I want to bully her more

Good to speak someone who knows. As I said, after about 3 hours the first body symptoms kick in and then my mind just wants it more and more.
I want to quit it since 3 days now, the first time I called ill on work because I got a little hangover and was still drunk as shit
>everyday I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine etc.
Love this song

You'll get your chance, just need to wait.