Daily reminder that protestants are superior and if you're not protestant you might as well submit to us

Daily reminder that protestants are superior and if you're not protestant you might as well submit to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoido_Full_Gospel_Church
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do protestants submit to muslims though?

Correct

I think you mean (((secularists))), not Protestants

Protestants are dying and their autism will soon be extinct.

damage control

No, Protestants are *evolving*, into free-thinking supreme overlords.

It's a Protestant world. You're just living in it.

Pointing out Protestant superiority is "damage control"?

Really activates my almonds.

Proddies are ultimate materialists and have utterly destroyed the world, soon they will destroy themselves and we can all move on.

South Korea is more or less an American protestant colony at this point. They have one of the largest churches on earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoido_Full_Gospel_Church

charts wont prove that protestants aren't cucks though

Germany is more catholic than protestant

Superior at being ultimate faggots, nigger-lovers and destroyers of Latin civilization.

>pr*testants

SK's largest religion is Protestantism so you missed that

Evangelical church is just the Lutherans.

'Other Christians' are mainly mainline protestant free churches.

based Bavaria

Without protectorstants your pineapple flagged nation would be gone from the forces of republik of srpska.

>blonde hair is somehow superior
the absolute state of nordcucks

reminder also that the only good part of Germany is Bavaria. The richest, most populous, most culturally relevant part of Germany.

lets post a map of % of countries in Europe with nonwhite populations and we'll quickly see which religion is really the European one

nice meme Andrey.
What really happened is that europeans wanted to focus on science and math, and leave hard labour where your skin would become tanned/swarthier to the blacks(pre-industrialization)

fuck off taig

Protestants are kanker.

>leave hard labour on kinds

>be catholic
>hate protestants
>the catholic country you live in is a failed state shithole
>need to move to a better country
>all the good countries are protestant

see

muslims and catholics are to stupid to develop their shitholes so they move to protestant countries instead

I had a look and it says their folk religion could be larger

I've only included countries that have historically had Protestant majorities/pluralities

I guess it could qualify as "colonised by Protestants" though

Germany was the home of the reformation and was 2/3rds Protestant before the Nazis and communists destroyed religion. It's a country built by Protestants.

Reminder that Bavaria was a rural shithole before the Nazis and the communists; it was Prussia (Protestant) that was by far the richest area

Remind me which language you're speaking too Paddy

Protip: it's from a Protestant country

fucking heretics

fuck cross worshipers

they dont make kool nasheeds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ

>Daily reminder that protestants are superior and if you're not protestant you might as well submit to us.
>Protestant countries invented antiracism, antifascism, civil rights, fag lesbo pride, gender switching, gender theories, feminism, muh wereallmeegrants, multiculturalism, christianophobia, etc

>eheh protestants superiors

Logica perfetta

>vanhanen
That map could be biased

Or it might not be.