Get this chick to be interested in me please

get this chick to be interested in me please

yo gurl you looking fo sum dik?

Stop being a beta faggot and kill yourself.

tell her this:

days been alright but i'm blueballin' so bad it's killin' me

tell her you're a 9 incher, works all the time

>on the bus

nigga, u broke or 5 years old

im the blue text you pleb

then fucking tell her this and post results you asshat

kek

Just fucking talk back...tell her about your day, and show engagement by asking her specifics like "why are you so tired?" Etc etc. Jesus they are peoplpeople you know not fucking pixels handing out quests to kill some goblins.

kek I'm memeing dw I did exactly that.

how about you ask anyone but Sup Forums?
beta male

the 'im so tired' was her priming you for no snapchat. hahaha fucking loser you're done call it a day and move on

Athankyou

If you can't even decypher a not so subtle hint. How you gonna figure out how have sex...

goddammit i want some fucking entertainment

text her this and post the fucking results

Fine fine...

the top message was yesterday and we were talking until 12AM

How about asking to hangout casually...?
Seriously wtf.. is this your first human interaction? Don't lie

I'm not very good at talking to females, no. I become autistic.

This is her Number

+4917622565207

This better be the shrek hotline

uh no it isn't?

Well there's a point where you gotta just man the fuck up, because every day you waste you best believe shes gonna fall on another dick that's just being a tad more alpha than you are. Which isn't a lot by the looks of it.

I don't know if she is interested or not do I so why would I risk it?

All I know is she messages me everyday, gives me good morning messages everyday, engages in the conversation and actually starts it, I'm the only person she sends photographs of herself to and she sends photos, without makeup, to me.

That's all I'm certain of.

"not bad too, but will get better when we go out !"

or

"not bad too, but will get better when u come over"

cringed

How are you certain about the pics etc? Women are better players than men keep that in mind. I'm not saying just go full tard and ask to bang. But ask to hangout, physically spend time together, and she will get a better idea on her decision, and will also deter others from moving in a bit.

Jesus fuck christ you're a stupid pathetic beta aut. Leaving this thread before I get any of that on me.

> hi
> heyy
> how are you doing
> i am fine, how are you
I am 24 and if I have one more chat like that in my life I will kill myself.

Can't have alphas without em, and it's up tithe alphas to assist the poor beta boys so they don't shoot up a school or something...

Not sure if you're baiting but dude... All those things mean she's waiting for you to take the next. Get on it son!

Some much this, what fucking useless bullshit is that? It's like saying "how's the weather" you're not even really saying anything at that point.

God dammit... Fair point...

Cookie for you.

Simple, sweet, direct.

stream?