Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it came to a point where they pull it off so well, in some rare circumstance, then maybe. When the clothes come off, however, ending it right there.

fuck no... bunch of fucked up assholes in denial

No, but since you're being semi-edgy I will tell you guys a secret I'm holding in.

I'm in a relationship with my first cousin, and have been for one year. Right now, she's currently 24 weeks pregnant with my baby and I'm moving her from Austria to America this year.

AMA and it's the truth.

where does it end? One day we will stop enabling this fucking idiots and evolve as a species. Hitler had it right.... just too blind to see it.

No... Because I'm not a fagot. Don't give a fuck about your god damn pro-nouns

Trans gen, not trans sex. I don't like mutilated genitals.

would fuck one, but would never date one. Imagine telling your friends and family that you're dating chick with a dick

No, because I'm not a faggot.

>inb4 gender != sex and muh social constructs

Positing a thing called "gender", which can't really be measured (we can only ask people how they "identify" and "present"), and claiming that this is totally orthogonal to sex is unfalsifiable.

Gender theory is a sociological theory, not a scientific one.

Dating a dude who got his dick cut off still makes you a raging (albeit closeted) faggot.

depends on the voice he/she has

Sure. But I am one, so it would be kinda hypocritical if I didn't right?

Only if it had a feminine penis.

>2017
>not dating a dick girl

Only a degenerate sodomite would date a fellow faggot.

this.

gender theory is the left's war on science.

OP, if someone is that fucked up to think they were born with the wrong sex, then no... I mean think of the mental issues baggage alone.

Now, to get a BJ from one, or to fuck one in the ass, now we talking.

hey op this is for you: youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

pics of cousin

Don't try to hijack this thread like you hijacked your cousin's uterus, you degenerate inbreeding fuck.

cool story bro

corrected: Would you date a fag?

Obviously you have never dated a girl. Mental baggage? Fucked up.?

no i would not date someone who is mentally ill in the head, i would want them to repopulated either.

whats transgender ?
i could have a dickgirl lover but same like with cuntgirl depends on personality and other things

I have dated two trans girls, but then again I'm bi

Sociology isn't science?

Depends on how passable, mentally stable they are and whether or not I've seen pictures of them before I've seen them.

In they're one of the extremely rare cases where they are a well adjusted, responsible adult with a job, mentally sane, passable and hot as fuck sure.

Ideally I would not have seen them before hand, because I would only be able to see the pre-surgery version of them and it would be no bueno/

I'd rather not post her because she has a lot of friends. But Here's a censored picture with me in it.

>degenerate
says who? the Catholic politics?

I love you too user.

I don't think I was born in the wrong body.

I recognize that I am a genetic male.

I take chemicals to make me sexy.

I only fuck soft and pretty things.

>Come at me

No, at least not in the sense of "the natural sciences". It's a human-science, which is often called a "social science".

The standard of evidence isn't the same.

I'd call you a faggot, except that you illustrate everything that is wrong with sociology: they use the ambiguity of the word "science" to pretend that their claims/findings are on the same level as biology, chemistry, cognitive neuroscience, etc.

Sociology is closer to political science than any of the above.

Fucking phone.

I did for a little while just to see if I was gay, you know what they say, you don't know if you don't try, well after about a month of dating and me porking his tight little boipuccy once, I can say, it's not really for me. And the head wasn't even as good as I'd been lead to believe it would be. Pussy is just so much more satisfying.

damn youll have retard child
no they are mentally retarded

Not sure why not since I wouldn't usually date anyone unless I felt comfortable enough to be their friend and hang with them as are.

I have a drinks date for the first time with a 19 yr old super passable asian transexual. Fucking nervous cause they don't want a NSA type relationship and most of me just wants to fulfil the fantasy of fucking one.

This. Sure, if a mentally degenerate tranny could pull it off flawlessly, and was super feminine, of course I would try to get with "her." But as soon as "she" told me that "she" is trans, or, God help "her," didn't tell me about "her" penis and I found out on my own, then it's over. Faster than the speed of light.

DANN GIB MIR DIE TITTEN DEINER COUSININ

Think about it this way. The claim is as follows:

1. I have a sex that is visible and measurable in an epistemically objective sense

2. I have a gender that is located "inside my brain", but cannot be measured by epistemically objective means. You must ask me what my gender is, and you MUST defer to my feelings about this.

Now, how can I -- as a scientist -- falsify this claim? If you say "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body", how can I possibly disprove this?

This is precisely why gender theory is pseudoscience, insofar as the natural sciences are confirmed.

Have any facts about that?

Also she took an ultrasound test last week and the baby is healthy with no problems thus far. Seriously, you can't spout anything about me having mentally retarded children. That's old Catholic politics or you're mixing brother and sister.

I would but only if she looks super feminin

ya, if it was a girl who lives as a gay guy. but she would have to shave everything and never have an operation

>i'd call you a faggot, except that you illustrate everything that is wrong with sociology: they use the ambiguity of the word "science" to pretend that their claims/findings are on the same level as biology, chemistry, cognitive neuroscience, etc.

Yet all you have to reference is >I take chemicals to make me sexy.

No. I want to fuck actual vaginas, not butts or vaginas reconstructed from scrotums.

pic?

Nope.

They usually look terrible, and the sex change always looks terrible.

Granted, a good number of us are the very definition of unstable. But I've never mindfucked myself into thinking im a "real" girl. I also don't suffer from crushing depression, or when I do I don't bitch about it. I wanted to look differently than i did. Now I do. Pretty simple.

Exactly.

But of course, now the gender-theorists are trying to change this definition by suggesting that sex is physical and gender is ... well... something immaterial that has to do whether you *feel* like a man or a woman.

this, i'd fuck one though. have done but post-op, felt odd. also it was hiv+ so was a bit of a weird experience

>feminine
>penis

Go buy a gun. Put a single bullet into the magazine. Load magazine in the gun and cock it. Go sit in your bathtub and close the shower curtain. Put the muzzle of the gun in your mouth, close your eyes, and pull the trigger.

ewwwwwwww you look gross

What's your point?

This guy doesn't subscribe to gender theory... which is good, because gender theory is retarded.

He's not stupid, just a degenerate faggot. And again, this is better than being stupid AND a degenerate faggot.

fuckiiiiiing savage...kek

Post degree, I need to know if you're a real scientist user. Also a time stamp with it too

Sounds like you date crap. Probably cause you are crap.

/thread

Then it sounds like you simply have an expensive fetish. Many of these trans people actually believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are something they are not. Look, I get homosexuality. Homosexuals simply are turned on by members of the same sex. But for somebody to legitimately feel that they were born in the wrong body seems to indicate a problem with the way their brain processes reality.

>says who? the catholic politics?
No, anyone with a decent knowledge of biology

>yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

You don't need to see a degree to reason through the argument. It's really and straightforward logic.

Gender theory is not falsifiable. Feel free to disprove this claim (by showing me how it could be falsified).

no

*really simple and straightforward logic

Before.

A transgender what? I'm not dating anybody with a scratchy beard. I have my standards, after all.

>indicate a problem with the way their brain processes reality
Or it could indicate that society is putting some people in a category they don't belong.
Or it could indicate that self identity isn't genetic, and the culture they've adopted likens them more to the other sex
Or it could indicate a million other things

Just sayin'

After.

Best decision.

no

no but i'd laugh as i watched them die

either, obviously, you notorious faggot.

sauce???

"Weeaboo to emo kid" does not count as transgenderism.

you do realize that within 20 years it will be considered a hate crime to break up with a person just because you find out they are a trannie?

i hope they all get hit in the head by an asteroid

oh shit are you that girl who got in a big fight with the walgreens cashier ?

i think i saw you

I bought gun but it doesn't have magazine. What do?

>Tokyo Ghoul shirt
>"I'm gonna change my gender, but I'm going to retain my taste in shit anime."

No you idiot. You need some kind of actual evidence for something to be based in science. The whole gender studies thing is a blemish on the college campus that won't leave until it confuses grade school kids into wearing dress and pant suits.
Basically if you want someone to take a knife to you genitals then you have something very wrong with you and you need help.

And this is from a guy who's gonna go home and get fucked by his boyfriend. So the whole gay thing isn't my issue, it's other people tell you that you don't know who you are.

user, you don't get it, he could be a real scientist

Since 99.8% of all people don't have this problem, it's far more likely that there is some mental disfunction at place then some sort of societal disfunction at place.

> then you have something very wrong with you and you need help.

......yeah, that help is a professional surgeon. who cares if one male loses their dick, theres a billion more for you to get your shit pushed in with

>Or it could indicate that society is putting some people in a category they don't belong.

Let's unpack that.

The underlying claim is twofold:

1. the person has a sex (essentially determined by external, visible, primary and secondary sexual traits)

2. The person has an internal thing called "gender", which is orthogonal to sex. It's also inscrutable, meaning that it can't be measured from the outside. You have to ask them what their gender is and they have the final say in the matter.

My question to you is this: how can these claims be scientifically falsified?

>protip: they can't.
>gender theory is pseudoscience

>2edgy4me

>muh slippery slope

For something to be a hate crime, it first needs to be an actual crime.

Si

Yes, because there are no legitimate groups of people that represent a small fraction of a population, right?

I'm the same fag. I *am* a real scientist (Ph.D in cognitive neuroscience, awarded in November).

With respect, YOU don't get it: my credentials have no bearing on the argument whatsoever.

yeah, probably

Actually, I'm mostly the dominant one and only fuck girls.

I transitioned because I feel more comfortable being perceived and perceiving myself as feminine. I don't have to deal with girls rolling their eyes when I tell them I think they are beautiful or getting lumped in with all the faggot dudebros that just want pussy. I kept my dick though, because duh. Girls love it.

That's hot user

exactly - the idea of hate crimes is absurd to begin with. if it's a crime to kill somebody, how is it MORE of a crime just because you hated them?

absurdity

hate crime laws are meant to push a social agenda and force people to accept the lies of the elite

fuck the elite

let 'em all die

wow. this is like being neil degrasse tyson, and trying to debate someone who thinks electricity is magical glitter water that travels through little pipes in the wall.

Like you're stupid you're wrong, but you're close enough to right that you can go through life without having to question yourself if you dont want to.

but the scientific community is laughing at your ignorance.

good day user.

Never
I'd fuck one if it was the only way to save someone i love, myself, the earth, the environment or something like that

Pretty degenerate

I'm not him, and I don't care, because I'm start enough to see that he's using deductive logic, not inductive logic.

"I have no rebuttal"

it's my dream

never been gay
have always dated 8/10 women or better
pretty much now i'm bored and i want to find a hot chick with a dick.

Feel free to present an actual counter-argument instead of just being mad.

i really, really, really, really hope that you get run over by a bus today. slowly. and before you get all "but why?" if your feelings mean you are a girl and that's legit then my feelings are that you are a speedbump and that's just as legit.

No, you take chemicals to give yourself penial and testiculer cancer. Hope you have fun with that at 35 when you start losing hair and start looking more and more like a guy because of your bone structure.
BTW you could always work out for that body you want.

Cute ass for the moment tho, too bad you want to mutalate yourself.

Fuck no, that shit is so fucking fucked. They should all be killed.

Actually, no.
We take motive into account when sentencing people for crimes because it really matters. Did you kill someone on accident? Because you were angry? Because you've been planning it for ages? These things change the charge. Hate crimes work the same way.