Indian AMA

>Indian AMA

Do you poo in da loo or are you a street shitter like the rest of your shit hued brethren?

how many times a day do you shit in the street?

India is the country with fastest growing economy if i got that correctly. How is it for people to live in such a country? I mean... Change must be constant... Probably...

>Most populous country also happens to have the most people doing something.

Go figure

hallo sexy plez send body photos

Are you guys still mad at General Custer? Is there a Sitting Bull statue on your reservation?

>what is a percentage

you fucking stupid shit colored cuntlick

How do you have Internet access in India?

Dude its the fastest growinging country with a 1.5 billion population, yes a small percentage deficates in the open due the country not being able to meet the demands of such a growning population, there are more of us then you white cucks. Beside we have the fastest growing ecobomy in the world and one of the biggest armies. We're also the 6th biggest nuclear power right after pakistan

The same way you do

Kek. "right after pakistan"

Yeah but our soldiers are given rifles, not slingshots and swords.

sup OP. Where you from?

I got some colleagues out of Ahmedabad (Gateway), great guys. They tend to like it here, I have a hard time with the food or climate on their end though. And they always gotta get acclimated to the cold here.

I get the impression from them Indian society is going through a lot of changes right now. How do you feel about that?

Ghandi Redcorn

Don't bother with them OP. My Indian buds make $100 an hour. Let these western washouts talk themselves away from the edge by yucking about how foreigners probably have it worse. They're embarrassing enough to us without people taking the bait.

Basically, they're our version of hicks who poop in fields.

Proof it OP. Sing the traditional Indian Theme Song.

From Delhi but in Canada. Yes the society is going through a lot of changes since things like the caste system us still implemented here in many parts but many educates teens and mellinials here are against it.

Never learned it

I agree with the change, but it's not my jurisdiction. Glad to see you're making progress though.

How's the dynamic with Pakistan? My Indians friends are generally muslim. Religious divide between muslim/hindi doesn't seem to mean much anymore in India from what I see. But I feel like there's a lot of tension between Indians (muslims included) and Pakistan though.

Also I've noticed them become very preoccupied with treatment of women in India. I don't mean they've become shitposting activists or something, but as far as off the clock concerns go this seems to be important to them. How's that going?

See with a country as big as ours there's bound to be a lot if thugs alright. And many newer gen teens and millenials dont have anything against Pakistan same goes for Pakistan. Its mostly out elders that sprew hatred for each other and teach us to hate then. Our medias are literally cancer, always creating propaganda against each other

Well I don't mean they have some generic hatred against Pakistan. They seem to resent its more "outdated" mentality though.

Conversely I also have a Paki colleague, but he doesn't seem religious or political at all. Just a chill dude who loves his field.

His academic field, not the pooping one.

what is that smell?

Pakistan is basically just like us but smaller and less crowded

So what are you doing in Canada? You there on study or on work?

Uni student, in university of toronto, computer sciences

>computer sciences
Good choice.

I gotta run OP, its been fun. If you're ever looking for work, stop by mainland Europe, north/west particularly. We got work up the wazoo, we are well beyond capacity and it's about to get a lot worse. If we want to stay on top of this we'll need all the talent we can get.

If you're qualified we can basically give you a job before your plane lands. Will probably have multiple people throwing offers at you like weebs getting attention from a cute girl if you let them know you're available.

K boi

why do these microsoft scammers preferably come from your country?
why do you even do it?

Easy money

One thing before I leave, to underline it - business study just came in 2 days ago. 50% of all private business is in need for data scientists and simply can't find any. Can you imagine 50% of the business sector needing you and having no alternatives? And not being in a recession but actually thriving and able to afford it. That's the position we're in right now. It's a sellers market.

>50% of all private business is in need
And those are the ones who are vocal about spending the last few years actively searching.

Why are you people such fucking savages?

I was in India years back when I went backpacking after I graduated high school. I was in Mumbai and there was this huge pack of people gathered, laughing and carrying on, so I came over to see what was going on.

Some dude had a dog, and he had taken two pairs of pliers and was lifting the fucking dog up by the ears using the pliers and swinging it around. And you fucking monkey people were laughing and cheering for him. What the fucking fuck is wrong with you?

Lol silly doggy

Why are non-whites so awful?

thanks for download my shitty android apps

And i've seen white women throw newborn puppies into rivers and setting cats and dogs on fire and watching them run around as they burn

get off your high horse

How does one even measure this globally with any accuracy?

Yeah, but we arrest those people, not stand around and cheer them on.

I don't care how much money or rupees you make ! Fact is you people smell n look like shit! You don't wash your hands and you faggots speak worse then the Chinese! Bunch of cow fuckers

Go back to fuking your sister since you cant stop your wife from taking Jamal's dick

teri ma meri kuttiya

Also why in the fuck do you pray to a fucking elephant? You trying to score peanuts or something you scamming bastards! Hop on a train n fall off to your death or better yet get a B on your report card so you can jump off a building! Bitch sub nigga!

Its our bussiness who we pray to.

Don't get your chest hair out of line habib! you smelly cow fucking prick! I bet you rape birds too!

Chupa mi pito cabron mamon jhoto

You fuck it huh

>FUCK INDIA AND YOUR ELEPHANT TOY GOD!

>I bet you rape birds
Easy with the flame Ahmed

Shut up apu

As opposed to shoving dildo's up my ass while I watch my wife get screwed by Tyrone

dont you have some lawns to mow

I actually feel sorry for T

Just finished up mirda! Atleast we clean unlike you smelly putos

he probably an non resident

indians are in every contient except antartica maybe

indians are like ultra jews

go jump a fence you greasy asshole

Look at all these smelly faggots.waiting to steal what's left!

Go fuck your elephant god n die

>Designated shiting street
>designated shiting
>designated
>designate
>designat
>designa
>design
>desig
>desi

DESI lol

also MUD + DESI = MUDESI

lol

Good spice blend for tikka masala, go. Also, sour cream, heavy cream, or plain yoghurt?

you talking about your mom? i already did that part

The fact that it's the fastest growing country is worse by far than the lack of toiletry skills. 1.5 billion is *entirely* too much for so small a country. Get a gun and shoot everyone you see. Don't stop until the population is a realistic 500 million again. Thanks in advance.

Stay in your own fucking country!

Why does everyone in India claim to be experts in WordPress? And why are they all so bad at WordPress?

Because they are u muder bich

fucking lul, sand niggers get so pissed when you troll them

Its curry nigger you faggot

check you out user, you sound so sick

if op was going to get pissed off or couldnt handle it he would never post this thread.

Dumbass.

To cut long story short
Ancient time,.. India was not yet invaded and thus was the biggest trade block ..alexander was returned back from ganga river back .. There were many scientific discovery and kamasutra

Medeival ... It was under islam so all thing went islamic

Modern it was under british colony .. And full of exploitation ...

Post independence it choose to be a semi communist ussr allie

1991 fall of ussr and free trade globalisation and india is fastest growin exonomy with nukes

Yo OP. I have a huge Indian fetish. How easy is it to get prostitutes are they cheap? And how easy are the women there generally? Not asking for a friend.

More over there are two main races of indian white northern and black south... There may be exception but alll south eat rice are blqck like nigro qnd smelll ...they bothh poo in loo coz no toilet

Easy if you're average looking and white

Got any Indian tits to show?

Not on this board

small percentage? are you fucking kidding me? there's shit everywhere.

lol

this is beautiful

Why is discusting barbaric Indians shit in the streets