Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

So I took a picture of my hot co worker but i forgot the flash was still on. It was aimed directly at her ass... any good excuses?

- She turned around

testing the camera

tell her you wanna fuck

Be honest and apologize. Or don't be and find some excuse. She'll then get you fired.

Post the picture and I'll consider how fucked you are

Have you considered suicide?

It was on a walk way leaving work. Am I fucked Sup Forums?

Pretty much all your options right there.

this is why I dont swim - everyones ass water in your face

trying to look at my pictures in the album and it took a picture instead, dont you hate when it does that?

I dont know what you're talking about. Repeat.

Thank you! Here's another pic. Want more?

If you're here it's already too late. Instead of spilling ye olde pasta and noping away start swearing at your phone.

>NO you stupid piece of shit! I didn't want to take a god damn fucking picture! Fucking useless!

That's a hell of a lot better than.

>Uh uh uh

Moar pls

Lol the time to make up bullshit excuses is at the scene of your crime not hours later.

be honest, just be a man. Say you took a picture and feel like a total weirdo now. Say you are sorry. If alpha smile and say nice ass. If beta, say I am sorry and quit your job

"I thought you had a great ass, now bend over."

Want More?

more ;)

>any good excuses?
for HR?

>(

Noob

Did she say anything when she turned around?
How was her face reaction?

wait til you get dragged into HR or bosses office

mix of surprise/relief when you first start explaining

try to have a 'nervous but genuine' laugh if you can after you explain, and say you didn't think it was worth mentioning but you wondered if that's what she thought you did.

some excuses:
flashlight was last open app, unlocking phone brought it up immediately
fucking around in snapchat, misclicked pic.
sure you can think of more

I was just cleaning it and it went off

thats kaley cuoco innit?

More?

Tell her you couldn't help yourself and you want to see more ;)

it depends what she thinks of you

I did this once. Coworker had A grade tits. Always flaunting them. Other friend had a camera with zoom. Zoomed in on her tits and took the shot.

She said did you just take a picture of my tits. I said yep and showed her. She said I have nice tits. I said that's why I took a picture of them.

>Jennifer Connely
I need the name of this movie.

Depends what she thinks of you.
>pic related

>So I took a picture of my hot co worker but i forgot the flash was still on. It was aimed directly at her ass... any good excuses?

If you were attractive I'd say just tell her you wanted to stare at her ass without standing there staring. Tell her she's hot as fuck and ask her out.

But you are not. So. Unless someone else saw it, it never happened.