Post your hot girls with downs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NBWQCHb95rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a hot potato

my favourite

Bump

youtu.be/NBWQCHb95rg

IS IT BAD THAT THESE PEOPLE DRIVE ME FUCKING INSANE? I HAVE ONE ON THE BUS AND I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE STRANGLING HIM. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY

Anybody got pics of one of them fucking? I always wanted to see a potato get mashed

As a kid I was terrified of retards and downies.

>WHY

you see him as bad genetics and a threat to the tribe, this compounds your natural reproductive competition urges even more because second only to your own offspring is the welfare of the tribe also enjoy ur ban underage fag

Same here. Tard broke a kids arm while we were walking from school and it looked as if it took no effort. I tread light when theyre around

imagine getting a handy with that ball crushing vicelike tard grip

They never hurt me or anything, I just was extremely creeped out by their slurred voices and unsettling movement patterns.

The sense and knowledge of there being something fundamentally wrong with them simply caused some kind of instinctual revulsion.

their stubby little fingers

...And then you became one. How ironic.

Nothing beat mashing potatoes.

Anyone have nudes, or some kind of action. I need more than a freckled bikini retard so I can fap.

That too.

Interestingly, I experience something similar to these childhood feelings of revulsion at the alien nature of retards when I encounter Arabs and negroes. The latter in particular, when they are recent arrivals from Africa.

That's not someone with downs she is just plain fucking ugly.