Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him? Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously...

Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him? Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously, but refuse the word of Christ? The God Delusion isn't even 50 years old, the one true Holy Bible is 2000 years old.

Explain yourself.

why are u a bitch claiming ppl dont believe in god from the start
why is this god damn thread always on b
why are u a faggot scanner who ruins peoples lives
fuck u

says who? who says god is real?

in 2000 years harry potter is 2000 years old then we can worhip harry potter the greatest wizard that ever lived

because by blood we are pagan or we simply didn't fall for the jewish relegion.

how would you know whch religion is the right one? There are about 5000 different religions good luck picking the right one you retarded monster faggot

why are you so fucking autustic

I'm a Taoist, I believe in enlightenment through meditation. You can have your city made out of gold, I'll take being happy.

>atheists posing as a dumb christian making retarded threads nonstop trying to promote discussion to favor atheism
dont get me wrong bro, Im an atheist too
your intentions are great
but the idea is stupid

1/10, made me respond because I miss Artax.

What if a city made out of gold makes you happy? Seems easier to have happiness handed to you...

Lold

Rainbow serpent in aus abo culture is 40,000 years old.. why dont you believe in the dreamtime?

>Why do you not believe in God when you have no evidence against him?
That's why it's a belive kiddo
>Why do you take a man like Dawkins seriously, but refuse the word of Christ?
Dawkins? Who? Christ is a fictional character from a book. Like Harry Potter or Frodo

What do you need gold for? It's worthless because the whole fucking city i made of it

god told me he made it all up

Maybe I just like gold and it makes me happy

Or if you prefer...