Removed comment on /r/movies explains why the Ghostbusters reviews are so positive

Removed comment on /r/movies explains why the Ghostbusters reviews are so positive

Men (really, white men under 25 cause they're literally the only ones who care) BTFO'd

wtf i love reddit now

wtf i hate women now

>So what more can we do at this point to make sure that the public knows it's terrible
>they haven't even seen the fucking movie
loool

>tfw i will never be this pathetic

wtf you seriously think I'm gonna read all that?
This aint reddit, get to the point

>tfw you already are

It has a 4 on imdb, which is clearly more important than cucked tomatoes.

>Girls rule, women are funny, get over it

Lmao at this landwhale shitlib crusader

Straight white men rule, women belong in the kitchen, get over it

Is Reddit part of the good guys now?

If you guys are interested in this kind of stuff there's a whole community about it.

So "shill" officially means everyone I agree with, correct? But that's also what "SJW" means. So calling someone an "SJW feminist shill" seems pretty redundant.

Reddit and Sup Forums have a near 100% overlap in users.

t. The_Donald top mod

>Kotaku in action
What will they do now that Gawker is in the verge of closing down?

no, they are pretty shit. they are useful for pushing the Sup Forums agenda though

They got purchased by someone else

It's pretty clear from that image: bitch about how women are destroying movies and depreciating men in general.

Pls make Goobergate 2.0.
:)
It'll be hilarious OP, trust me.

>those Devin Faraci tweets

Jesus Christ what an elitist fucktard.

This is what happens when colleges teach film "criticism" centered on "how this victim group is represented" and Marxist ideology instead of... gee.... I don't know... the QUALITY of the film.

It's shilling by someone involved with the movie. They post it on reddit. A minute later, with NO comments on the reddit post, a blogger who has made several posts about how the new ghostbusters is going to be amazing and "misogynist trolls" posts pic related on twitter.

They didn't even keep their trolling straight as the user from the reddit screenshot was PREVIOUSLY posting pro-reboot comments all over the place. Whoops, wrong account there!

Whats it like having a tiny dick?

This is 100% accurate.

Same reason The Force Awakens got heavy praise despite being, at best, mediocre.

Like the legions of fanboy/girl critics who decried Lucas for a decade and were thrilled when Disney took over, the people that wrote articles defending Ghostbusters because "fuck the patriarchy" are not going to be objective when they review it.

You honestly think they'd suck it up and admit they were wrong? SJW's don't operate that way.

GHOSTBUSTERS IS THE FINAL BATTLE

Advantageous. I can wear compression shorts without a lot of discomfort. I can also wear women's panties.

Shit, they removed that comment? It was really informative.

What happens if we lose lads?

Check out of society and watch it crumble while sipping some manly beer?

You need to be oppressed for 5000 years until women are satisfied.

>mfw if white """""men""""" never gave women the vote, we wouldn't be in this mess

Yep. Starting reading up on the Koran though. Once the Muslims start a civil war it will be convert or die. I think I'll just convert, and welcome in the regressive policy of women as property once again and enjoy my harem.

Silly feminists, they don't even know they are fighting to lose all their rights.

This. Let's all convert to Islam and stone some bitches.

anti-sjws are the most pathetic excuse for niggers around.

Don't worry the world is heading to an extremely conservative form of patriarchy anyway.
It's inevitable if only because of the mass immigration of muslims and the inevitable demographic decline of the west.

time to trigger you

Can't wait for women to realize what they have done, and start begging for help. Too bad they ensured us that they are not worth saving by now.

Yep blatant false flag

Why censor their name? Twitter is a public forum.

It's up as the top comment in the review megathread now

>culture wars