What are the most fucked up things you have ever seen on the internet?

What are the most fucked up things you have ever seen on the internet?

Saw a video on uselessjunk back in 2008. It was a Asian girl strapped to a table, passed out, naked. Two Asian guys walk in. One climbs up and starts raping her. She wakes up, and the other guy walks up and clubs her shin until it breaks. He then takes a hatchet and hacks her foot off at the break. All while his friend is fucking her. He holds her foot up and shows it to her. Then he hacks another portion of her leg off. When his friend is finished fucking her, they clamp her tongue and start flaying it. Don't know if it was real, but sure seemed like it.

>mfw i saw the image on the top left corner

1 guy 1 jar fucked me up for a bit.
But then I saw The Grifter.

I think I may be completely desensitized to internet shock.

Your mum

weirdly enough am i not even moved by any of this
gess i been here too long.
well time to fap
good thread OP good thread

also have some skull fucking

Probably Daisy's Destruction. Not trying to be edgy but I laughed.

I saw this too. Was never sure if it was real of faked.

You sure did

Top fucking kek

Dear B,

You have twenty-four hours to find me before I disappear

- EmoX

It's honestly not as bad as they make it out to be. Call me an edgy faggot all you like but you can find shit just as bad on liveleak

>most fucked up things you have ever seen on the internet

>Post some sex acts, a photoshoped pic, some gore and draws

Really fucked up stuff, boy.

fromgood i´m not the only one

Saw 1 man 1 jar in 8th grade. Couldn't eat for a day or two.

The Luca magnotta video was pretty fucked

daisy's destruction
>wasn't even that bad

newfag here, what was daisy's destruction?

CP snuff film on the deep web. torture, rape, murder etc.

Couldn't stop laughing when she was hung upside down and had candles burning her pussy

Child snuff
Careful with those edges bud, you might cut yourself and finally see some actual gore.
Bs lol

Why did you laugh? A kid got raped

not nearly that. it was just some thai todler or a kid from some other god forsaken country in that region, tied up and some bdsm was faked with the kid. edgelords kept posting this for like a month.

I'd watch it, for pure morbid curiosity, but (I think I'd feel terrible after I came

There you are! ^-^

>calls someone out saying they're edgy
>uses lol on /b
does your teacher know what you're doing?

The dug up her bones from under the house, idiot. It wasn't faked. The dude is an Ausie in prison now

>doesn't see that I'm clearly being ironic
you must be new here

>implying i'm sober enough to comprehend sarcasm at this point

maggot pussy girl is pretty good

sause?

I don't know how anyone would be able to watch someone do something so horrific to a child and not lose a part of themselves. You are truly sick if you get joy from that. I hope you get help some day

I'm glad the Germans caught that fuck

>moralfag
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you must be new here

mynigga.jpg

I dont feel about children violence in vids but violence against animals should be banned and as crime as CP.

okey i´ll just trace your ip adress and find out where you live and gouge your familys eyes out with a spoon
don´t worry i´ll wont fuck up your ass hamster at least

Come now, little girls should just stop being so god damn beautiful

- EmoX

I once feel sorry about human beings. This part of me is kind of dead now. But I Always feel sorry about animals. They may do violent things but they arent as evil as people. Most of the time they are here just to live with us, they are helpless.