So you're in the club, and this guy walks up behind your girl, slaps her on the ass, and asks her...

So you're in the club, and this guy walks up behind your girl, slaps her on the ass, and asks her, "Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?"

What dost thou do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_XTFjvvcnQ?t=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Start singing the black phillip song
youtu.be/d_XTFjvvcnQ?t=8

That's ridiculous. You'd be facing the same way.

you'd be facing him again you retard

I remove mine shift.

You guys overrated the shit out of this movie. Made me think it was gonna be so great, and then I watch it, and it after the one exciting scene with the witch in the opening ten minutes, it just plods and plods all the way to that silly over-the-top ending.

I mean, it wasn't bad... but it wasn't great either.

puritan detected

>tfw living deliciously

my gf is already a satanist so she would probably goat cuck me

ITT: newfags

I honestly hoped I'd get more (you)s but it didn't pan out.

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

who are they?

semrn daemonettes

Is this as good as they say it is?
Downloaded it last week, haven't had time to have it on in the background while I browse Sup Forums on my phone yet.

What movie?

"Thou" is the informal (you). We've never met, so it's not appropriate for (you) to use (thou)

What the fuck was his problem?

It's a quote from the movie, you autistic virgin NEET dick-sucking boipucci-rimming flaming homosexual Swedish-Somali faggot

So the formal (You) was just (You)?

You shouldn't really know what movie that is from that image. It's a pretty massive spoiler.

Then why does the Bible refer to God as "Thou"?

He's thy most intimate friend.

At one point. At another thou was the singular and you was the plural. English changes.

idiot

I wish all these forms (Thou, thy/thine, thee) were still in use.