How can we stop police violence against black men?

How can we stop police violence against black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&feature=youtu.be&t=7m09s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

preferably we dont

It's simple. We kill the blackmen.

Send all niggers to Chicago, have trump build a wall around the city instead of Mexico, withdraw all law enforcement, watch them wipe each other out in like a month, presto! No more police violence against blacks

kill all black men
/thred

we teach blacks not to grow up to be criminals and gang members and instead help them find happiness and pride in becoming contributing members of society
and that starts with their fathers taking responsibility for their little bastards and being a positive role model in their lives

but we all know that will never happen since their brains still need a few centuries to evolve into something more civilized and capable of cognitive thought/critical thinking.

Now why in the hell would we want to stop that?!

No, do it to New York, because John Carpenter was a visionary

this man is a genius
somebody come get him a whisky

Or whitemen

whoa whoa whoa buddy at least wait until the end of february when i move out of this shit state.
i dont want to get locked in with these nigs

fuck illinois, always find it funny that this state has always been run by criminals basically, yet somehow it was better when ran by the irish and italian mobs, but when that power went to black gangs it turned to complete shit as they all do.
fuck cali, new york, and illinois, shit states you will never want to live in

This. With no nig nogs there's no violence against them

you tried that in africa
only took a few years before they were crying for them to come back

Castration programs should help cut the numbers down at least

Kek

Not with a president like Obama

You underestimate our opponent... While realizing that yes many black people would die if they were all put into the same place. But the evolution of the black man has gone beyond human understanding, they use a tool called rape to continue their species even if they all killed each other all the time they'd be breeding so much so fast that they would be able to keep up.

Look at Africa.

Slavery was the best thing to blacks because the beatings taught them to behave.
Police shootings were the next best thing because it taught blacks to not be animals in public without a leash on.
Why ruin a good thing?

Well black people can start by being productive members of society

Those aren't real cops. That black guy's not face down in a pool of his own blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States

All white

Enjoy living in Idaho potatofag

that's actually just evolution trying to play the game of numbers
their children have a higher mortality rate so they need to pump out more kids so the chances of one of them surviving past the age of 20 is higher
basic evolutionary defense mechanism against hostile environments, if they would build up their infrastructure and improve the living standards of their country that would all chance with a few generations

I got six names in before I saw a black man

Can we make it Detroit instead? After they're all there we can cede the city to Canuckistan.

Can we not? I live in michigan, they'll just overrun the entire state.

serial killer black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner

Only black men can stop the violence by stop acting irrational. this video by chris rock should be mandatory for all black people to watch at least once a week....
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

you do know all they have to do is label it differently in order create that "all white" narrative right?
example, black man goes on a robbery spree breaking and entering and killing easily a dozen people, should qualify as serial killings, but instead all they have to do is label it as gang violence etc and well look at that one less black man on the list of serial killers in order to create this false narrative that whites are evil at their core and blacks are just in need of help to stop the violence.

By getting blacks to stop committing so much crime

this

that

I doubt that. Welfare monkeys have a difficult time existing outside of the city.

Please propose ways to do this?

That's like that stupid idea that feminists have " get rapists to stop raping "

Theres a lot of people up north willing to give them good money to run drugs up here. We're already overrun by junkies.

black on black

you don't care

Fag

No you're a faggot for not living in michigan

>them

Fag

No you make Michigan faggy please leave David.

No I'm pretty sure it's all the faggots that make this glorious state gay

John Lee Malvo, you cuck.

Nah it's just you, if you really lived in Michigan you wouldn't be such a fag.

/Thread

This should be mandatory viewing as well

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&feature=youtu.be&t=7m09s

>trying to find out exactly where I live in michigan

Nice try bud

Are those pellet guns?

Goddamn you're a double nigger and a fag.

Funny. I had a gf that dressed up as a cop for a halloween party one night. We left and went to the gas station for smokes, and I realized she still had her fake gun with her after she pulled it out right outside the store. I about shit myself and took it away from her before she ended up getting us shot.

I don't want meet up and have fag sex with you David..I just don't want you to get Michigan mixed up in your cock sniff lifestyle.