Whats happened to the world Sup Forums?

whats happened to the world Sup Forums?

Absolutely nothing, trannies are still roughly 1% of the population, it's just this thing became the new go to meme for social progress.

Trannies are the new niggers

>Filipino
>implying this is new

We just need to wait 8 more days and then we as a country can collectively say "fuck faggots, you are fucking perverted scum and will be treated as such."

Media jews at it again.

Can confirm. My fiance is Filipino, a good chunk of her family are mentally weird. Good food though

I'm sure you already know (((why)))

They'll tell you if you're still not sure

>the short answer:
we're losing christianity and slowly devolve into subhuman due to the lack of spiritual satisfaction and moral high grounds.

Western women, poisoned by feminism, have becoming increasingly masculine by the day. Some actress showed off her hairy pits at the Golden Globes, and it's going to catch on.

Meanwhile, traps and trannies go out of their way to be feminine and demure. Real men are hardwired to desire that.

If women were following their natural feminine role, this shit wouldn't be an issue.

damnn how tite is her boipucci

It's not that we're losing Christianity specifically, we're losing a cultural identity/value system. We could replace Christianity with a lot of other things and things would shape up. But we're replacing it with faggotry, so we're not.

Hail that sky dady bro.

I hope that you're retarded so you don't have to feel bad about yourself for saying stupid things

sadly, it is because we're losing christianity. all our cultural values descends from the church. now we're replacing it with post-pagan beliefs

>sadly, it is because we're losing christianity.

Read the rest of my post, you fucking retard.

I'd let him choke on my veiny cock

stfu feggit nigger ill fook u up m8 hehehehehehehheheehehehheehehheheheheehhe

>i did
you said it was specifically the cultural values and not the religion, which could be replaced by several things.

and i say that's nonsense. those values depends on the religion. you can't replace it with a placebo and hope for the best. that's what the left is currently trying to do
>it's either the whole package or nothing at all

Post-pagan is Catholic, fucktard

hot

Who the fuck said it had to be Christian values in order to create a healthy society? I'm not saying "we can just act like Christians without having anything of the Christian belief system". Any other decently reformed religion (or political dogma) could be used just as fine. It's not Christianity that's beneficial, it's having any firm, dogmatic cultural identity.

Nietzsche suggests we replace religion with the arts, to build our cultural identity around that

So how about a firm, dogmatic cultural identity that glorifies sexual deviance, the destruction of gender roles, and general faggotry?

Does that sound better?

you're an idiot.

No, you fucking retard, like I said in my first post. God damn.

>we can just act like Christians without having anything of the Christian belief system
>no you can't. because there's no incitements to do so
christian values built western society. if you don't like it, try living abroad in saudi arabia.

Yeah but a healthy society can't let itself be overrun by another belief system just like that without any damage, like it happened when the roman empire collapsed because of greek influences and christianity. I think we should do just like the romans and exterminate faggots muslims and jews as soon as possible

Literally not even disagreeing with me. Lern2reed, faggots.

You were born.

learn to write like an adult, so you make fucking sense

world?
You mean America. Cause where I'm at, Dominican Republic, he'd be slayed.

Maybe if YOU read a little better you'd understand I'm not disagreeing with you. You are right about having a firm cultural identity but my point was that you can't just trade one culture for another. We have christianity and we should stick with it

I'd fuck it

1%? That's a lot actually

Way less than that.
Gays are barely more than that and they seem like they're everywhere

Same.

this

Shaved underarms and legs are a fairly recent thing. Both started in the 1900s as a fashion trend.

>having this limited a view of Christianity
I barely even believe in God, let alone a "sky daddy". Was atheist for entire life, read Dostoevsky, became Christian. Christ is a concept bro, God is love among brothers. Humanity is one big family

people do whatever they want, welcome to a free world, now get on with your life.

except of course they get triggered when you don't automatically know all 213 different genders for 0.6% of the population, then go ahead and smash those faggots' heads in

Cultural Marxism by ((them))

That's called progress. Are you into hairy women?

Any hair growing below her eyelashes and you might as well be with a man.

This is what happens when educated idiots the media government and banks are allowed to do whatever they want basically communism don't worry once the old money and their strong arms take over it will all change

This