6/10 on IMBD

>6/10 on IMBD
>23% on RT

I'm confuses. Usually 6/10's are around 70% on RT

Is it good?

It's fun.

2004, it's one of those rare movies that sucks in a good way, classic fantasy. Those kind of movies deserve low ratings even though they're worth watching.

It's dumb and fun.

I thought it was great because it came out in a time where you could just make a dumb fun movie without having to set up a "cinematic universe."

It has HOT SLUTS
Including Kate Beckinsale in ultratight pants

No.

Its very campy and ""fun"" because it's goofy as fuck. Its a decent so-bad-its-good movie. If you think a machine-gun-cross bow and women in tight leather running across CGI backdrops is good then you'll enjoy it.

Its at least somewhat visually creative I suppose?

I never got why it was shat on. It had cool visuals.

Do you enjoy old Universal monster movies?

Van Helsing still has one of the best looking werewolves.

>Underworld
>7/10 IMDB
>31% RT
>Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
>6.6/10 IMDB
>29% RT
>Underworld: Evolution
>6.8/10 IMDB
>16% RT
>Underworld: Awakening
>6.4/10 IMDB
>27% RT

RT is full of rabid feminist who hate any film that has a sexy female lead, who actually has agency.

I don't get it, it was a great movie. Wasn't very deep but it was decent. Along with What's going on with critics?

what i would not give for 3 sexy vampire wives?

all 3 on bed with me , sucking my blood from neck.

van helsing is pure comfykino

10/10

There's a new one coming out this year in October.

>What's going on with critics?

They don't get paid to pass out good reviews for films like these so they shit on them to make up for all the shilling they do otherwise.

It's a fun movie that doesn't take itself seriously but really drops the ball when it comes to pacing or plot or characterisation.

It has an average rating of 4.2/10 on RT and I'd say 4.5 is about right

Awesome.

Just about every vampire and werewolf movies get shit on at RT.

The reviews are full of pretentious faggots saying to skip this if you want an intelligent movie.

Wow, it seems like you've really got it all figured out. Life must be a breeze for someone with such incredible perception like you

qt vampire thread

It hit's all the tropes while still being fun.
Making it cliche as fuck but not bad.

Popcorn/10

it's incredibly cheesy and quite mediocre. But then again I love schlock and anything to do with vampires and such. Pretty cool flick

it's very pretty Just turn off your brain and enjoy the scenery, if you can do that you will enjoy

>twilight has 48% of RT

god damn it!

RT is a useless site.

It's a decent flick

they look like they're from a skyrim mod desu

People ITT are forgetting that critics used to have much higher standards in the pre-capeshit/quipshit era.

>critics
>standards
>ever