Is T-Rex Sup Forumscore? I've been digging them a lot lately

Is T-Rex Sup Forumscore? I've been digging them a lot lately.

I've heard Slider and Electric Warrior, are any of their other albums worth listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_pm2wPR5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=JB6WZu8IAZg
youtube.com/watch?v=QxeZ074RSzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I ve listened to one album of theirs and it was so mediocore and unoriginal i completly forgot what it wascalled

are you gonna stop listening once you find out they aren't?

For the most part no. Get the "Great Hits 1972-1977: The A-Sides" comp, it's got a bunch of great non-album singles as well as the best tracks from the later mediocre albums.

They aren't technically Sup Forumscore but that doesn't mean shit and you should feel ashamed for asking such a stupid question. That being said, I love T.Rex, they are my favorite band.

I COULD'VE LOVED YOU GIRL LIKE A PLANET

Im not a fan personally, but marc bolan made a pretty huge mark on music. Pioneered glam and inspired a shitton of british musicians

I constantly confuse T. Rex and Dinosaur Jr. even though I know they're completely different.
Does anyone else do this?

THOUGH IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL

Pic posted is popular amongst fans.

If you like T-Rex then check out this video.
In my opinion this version of Telegram Sam is better than the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_pm2wPR5u4

20th Century Boy is great, haven't listened to the rest of their stuff though
youtube.com/watch?v=JB6WZu8IAZg

Only you user only you.

i confuse
rush and journey
radiohead and u2
yes and king crimson
beatles and elo

a friend of mine did this actually

>radiohead and u2

Fucking kill yourself.

I didn't like them at first but it grew on me after a while. Children of a Revolution is great.

Get "TANX"
after that you pretty much can cherry pick the singles
Pre- "Electric Warrior" get the S/t
Before that "Unicorn"
Before that is all Acid Folk style

Radiohead is secretly on the same level of infantile art as U2

It doesn't matter what they are, I certainly do like them though

Ballrooms of mars is a fanatastic song

It doesn't have "Salamanda Palaganda", but still great.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxeZ074RSzw

Their good albums are some of the GOATs, but Marc's drug habits more or less completely fucked his songwriting skills and their later albums are mostly quite weak. Get the Slider and Electric Warrior at the very least though, and get a collection of their singles, most of their best tracks were non-album singles.

ARE YOU MY MAIN MAN

Achtung Baby >>>> Every Radiohead Album

Electric Warrior [Reprise, 1972]

Back when he was an acoustic warrior who spelled out his group's name in full, Marc Bolan was considered "progressive", meaning that he was as foolish as Donovan, but not as famous. A freak hit turned him into a singer of rhythmic fairy tales for British prepubes, exactly what he was always suited for, and the great "Bang a Gong" extends its subject matter into the rock mythos itself, which has its limits, but sure beats unicorns. Now if only he'd recycle a few more pop readymades, I'd quit complaining about fey. B