Do you ever want to be a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, do you?

yeah i aspire to be a woman as a career choice

no i would miss my penis

no

ya id like to try it out. But only for a day or so.

danm! sauce?

Sometimes I genuinely do. Being a woman is easy mode, and sometimes I don't feel like putting effort in.

Being a hot woman is playing life on easy mode.

Seriously. Think about the last time you saw beautiful girl struggling in life, and I don't mean "petty facebook-tier bullshit" I mean REALLY struggle.

I want to be your mom right after her impregnation with you and do the right thing.

Only for sex and singing

Honestly, no

Ya, for a short while at a time, because of all the sex potential (Sybian, DP, etc). I imagine the orgasms are stronger and longer than for men

4 different kinds of orgasms that you can reach over and over and over and over again? All at the same time?!? Can fuck anyone you want, anyway, at anytime? Boobies? Yes please!

Bleeding out your axe wound, being short, shitty clothes sizes, physically weak, pregnancy, social stigmas, greater chance for mental illness, generally worse career potential, can't pee standing up?... Fuck that shit. Pic related.

Every day I think about it

Yes I hope I am in my next life

yeah im a fucking faggot

If I could be a hot woman sure

Yes, so I can have everyone else do everything for me.

As long as I could be attractive and straight (I'm a straight man now but I'd only want to be a woman if it means I'd like guys) then yes, that's pretty much playing life on easy mode.

name?

>(I'm a straight man now but I'd only want to be a woman if it means I'd like guys)
Are you me?

source?

Fuck no, I like fucking, not getting fucked.

Possibly, post your name, address, and SSN and I'll tell you if it matches mine.

>Be me
>Suddenly become female
>Get excited and play with tits
>Go to bathroom
>Strip
>Look at self in mirror

You wouldnt fuck female me

I only want to be a woman when I'm horny.

...So I ALWAYS feel like wanting to be a woman.

Aidra Fox TUSHY video

You've tried both and didn't much care for being fucked, is that right?

name or sauce please?

hey there fag you look cute

dingus

I have thought it must be nice to be able to have mutliple orgasms. But beyond that, no. Being a woman sounds terrible.

i never don't want to be a woman.

You and I think alike dude.

Fuck yeah. Being a woman is life on easy mode

>being short, shitty clothes sizes, physically weak, pregnancy
>can't pee standing up
i want all that

I want to know what's it like to be pregnant.
I also want to be smaller and weaker, and be the submissive one in a relationship while a big strong man takes care of me.

Being born male was a mistake.

>being short, shitty clothes sizes, physically weak

already have all these

OMG B! Please a need more, and if yo hace Sauce even bbetter. Thanks alot!

hey thanks

you got kik fag?

This
>ywn be a woman
>ywn entice your bull and make him cum instantly with your moans
Jdimsa :^(

no

Absolutely, but only if I could change back and forth at will. Basically, I'd like to be Mystique.

Yes. Then I wouldn't ever be with other women and I'd be a prostitute. I would not get a job and make all my money using my pussy.

Could be a Busty-Boy.

Nevermind, found it, Thanks anyways

Easy mode only if you are hot. If you're an uggo life is about 10 times harder than being a dude.

Don't forget menopause. Look at your mom's friends. They age like milk.

Sure I'd be a woman for a day to have lesbian sex with my wife

No

Not true

Yes, every once in a while I get the craving.

I'm Swedish.

So yes.

I'd be impossible to prosecute since women are by default innocent and any crime I commit is automatically transferred to be the fault of a white, heterosexual male. I'd have rape fantasies fulfilled every second of the day as niggers and arabs pump AIDS--infested sperm into my every orifice and then I can force my Swedish husband to give me money to support my diseased, subhuman mixed blood offspring or else I'll call him racist.

So of course I want to be a woman.

I'd give up being the big masculine guy that I am to be a hot ass lesbian. Otherwise, no dice. I like being taller and stronger than 90% of people.

so you want to be raped by niggers and sandniggers... interesting...

I'd be a Swedish woman. They live for that shit

That's why they persist in voting for nigger-lover parties.

so you want to be a swedish woman so you get raped by niggers and sandniggers...

No, it's the other way around.

By becoming a Swedish woman I will be wanting to be tolerantly raped by non-whites.

It's mandatory and enforced ny feminist law.

way to derail the thread you fucking aspie retard

Don't blame me. Blame feminism.

no, i've got it the right way around. you make the connection between being a swedish woman and wanting to be raped so you wanting to be a swedish woman directly means you want to be raped. it's okay, you don't have to be ashamed, just get a cute skirt and top and go out at night. you can live your dream too, user.

roll

kk

lets try?

I don't want to be a woman.
But back in highschool when I wore my hair long I got mistaken for a girl many times. I wasn't trying to look like one either I was just going through a long hair phase. I have the most feminine facial genetics a guy can possibly have

But later I found out i'm bi sexual. And my height is 5'6. And now I realize if I slim down to 130 pounds and do squats for my ass i'm going to be the hottest feminine guy to fuck anybody has ever seen

And my dream is to get that body in a year and a half and after that i'm going to go try to get fucked by dozens of feminine guys and pegged by dominant girls and whore myself out to everyone with no shame or regret at all. It will be the ultimate fantasy come true

I cannot wait. I cannot fucking wait.

Or maybe i'm just lying. It is Sup Forums afterall. I won't tell.

roll

the farthest I would go is hormones and implants, I would never do anything to Captain windy and the wonder twins

every single day

roll

Yes, but i was born a man so i deal with it and make the most out of what i have

roll

Time to fap pasted.co/c04a23db

Sir I would like to inform you that your comment has been nominated for the Nobel literature prize.

No matter how hot a girl is, age catches up to everyone. Must be the worst to be an old formly stunning woman when people don't treat you like you're something fucking special anymore and you just get ignored like everyone else.

roll

It is tho. And you won't be taken seriously.

no

no. But what about you OP? you faggot
you are so tire to be fucked in the arse, so you want another hole?

yes

rolling fuckhead

I feel kinda disturbed by his meltdown but I think I'm going to benefit from this.
But then I am not American.

rollllllllllll

What is this?

>life is hard for non-stacey women
I don't think so

rolling

How so?

Kind of. In reality I want to be a cyber-futa, not a regular old woman. I'm too old to bother with hormonal transition, so I'll wait until some good anti-aging treatments are out there, then probably work on the feminine parts of my body.

Definitely full-speed ahead on the cyber bits though, even without the regenerative medicine.