>two months ago my mother dies
>life insurance policy kicks in and i get $200,000
>blow most of it on patrying and weed
>bought a 2lb bag of weed 2 weeks ago
>ran dry of money 1 week ago
>yesterday our house gets broken into
>2lb bag of weed is gone
>call my friends
>they wont spot me a light even though I threw them all thses parties and shit fucking scumbags
>all alone
>no money
>no weed.

Where do I get weed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryspot.com/enlist/what-is-the-maximum-age-limit-for-each-branch-of-the-military
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell your tender virgin boyhole for drugs money

hey retard, weed is the problem

I reckon you deserve to have no weed or money. Consider it penance for your sins. Trust me, Sup Forums is the new place to find moral clarity.

>be 36 yo
>be retarded
>inherit large sum of money
>blow it all on stupid bullshit
>not having the foresight to save money in case your weed runs dry
>complain on an internet forum
I hope your streak of smoking weed fizzles out, faggot.

I think its time to stop

consider kill yourself, if I had that money, It would be invested and I would continue working my job and knowing I'm gonna live a comfy life. Maybe finance a really nice car like a Lexus.

Stop smoking. I smoked for years and quit about six months ago. Best decision I could have made. Got my shit together. Cleared my head. I leave for basic on Monday. Get some discipline in your life user you won't regret it. It's never too late.

>where do i get weed, Sup Forums?
my fucking sides

Have fun fighting for our policies, shithead

You dont fight for US policies, you engage and destroy enemies of the US in close combat.

> killing sand niggers

sign me up

>they wont spot me a light even though I threw them all thses parties and shit fucking scumbags

Here's your problem right here. You do things "for other people" with money you didn't earn yourself, then act depressed when they don't reciprocate.

Grow the fuck up and take care of yourself FIRST. As in get a job, pay your bills, stop worrying about throwing parties and handing out free stuff.

And none of this "I can't get a job". There are plenty of jobs out there. Start at the bottom and WORK and get yourself somewhere.

I don't care what I'm fighting for I just want to fight

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills

I always maintain my arms, my equipment, and myself

I am an expert and I am a professional

Have fun living in your mom's basement you wonderful human being, you.

>It would be invested
> Maybe finance a really nice car like a Lexus.

Wow, you don't know shit one about how to manage your money.

you're 36 and never had a job? blew thru $200,000? you deserve what you get

>basic
you're basic

Already make more than enough money to pay all bills and can easily afford a nice Lexus atm, suddenly get 200K, invest and go ahead on the nice car. I actually have an educayshun.

Sure.

Maybe I am. But I'm getting out of my meth ridden hometown and away from a shitty plumbing job I hated. To each their own.

sure you do

join the army

and you don't feel like there's better ways of doing that than signing your life over to the government?

yea 2 year technical degree , make 30/hr out of college on a job I sleep 6 hours a day at. Easy money champ

I dont need to waste any money on a useless bachelor degree.

in jail
go, break the law, get v& and keep living like a leech

>36yo never had a job

start sucking dick, or just kys.

Kill yourself you fucking irresponsible waste of oxygen

You're fucking dumb

>i will always maintain my arms, my equipment, and myself
>will
Drill sergeants will recycle you on little mistakes like that

Well, color me impressed.

Maybe there are. But I don't mind signing myself over to the government. I want to fight. And I want to be a soldier. I don't care what I'm fighting for necessarily so the whole "You're fighting for corporate interests" thing doesn't bother me. I dropped out of highschool because I was a shithead despite getting good grades. I dug up septic tanks for a living and felt like I was being crushed by failure and lack of opportunity. I scored Highly on my ASVAB. Plan is to stick it out until I qualify for Special Forces selection then keep trying 'till I make it.

im 19. my mom died when i was 14. all i do is smoke weed and when i don't have weed i get drunk as fuck. so just get drunk untill you can get weed i guess

why do you feel the need to talk about not getting a bachelor degree all of the sudden?

> Highly on my ASVAB

then why not go for a more technical MOS

why do you want to fight

Your mother is so proud of you

me too, cept im 20, and my mum isn't dead

Sure. I'll be sure not to make that mistake once I'm gone. I memorized it weeks ago. I'll brush up before I leave.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

someone DOS that site already plox

must be nice m8

yup

Atleast you're still young, you need to get a grip tho mate

she raised me for the first 14 years so she better be

Everybody's gonna talk down to Op, I'm just gonna give him some advice, stop smoking weed, finish highschool, and get a job.

They don't interest me. I can always switch over later on but I don't see myself doing it. I want to be an infantryman. And one day if I get my chance I want to be in Special forces. I scored an 82. 117 gt score etc etc.

As to why I want to fight it's not something I can't really explain. It's just something I feel. Hard to quantify. It's always been there. I grew up fighting. Whether it was boxing matches or street fights it's been a constant. I know it definitely isn't the same as combat. But I want to test myself and see what I'm made of. Maybe I'll get my chance. Maybe not. Who knows. Life has a funny way of not always going the way you want it to you know?

it's okay, got about 2g of sour diesel left, so the rest of the night should be fine

so, you wanna fight because you enjoy fighting?

>weed isn't addictive though

it really isn't, but being sedentary as opposed to being active IS.

Sure if you want to make it that simple. It's just something that's been in me my whole life. I grew up listening to my cousin tell stories about his exploits in the 75th Ranger Regiment and later as a Special Forces weapons sergeant. I want to go down the same path and test myself along the way. Like I said I want to see what I'm made of if I get the chance too. Why'd you ask in the first place?

>be 36yo
>never had job
Kys before u go on welfare u waste of space

Obviously OP is addicted to it.

>I leave for basic
God I love how people think going to the military makes them think they're "getting their shit together." Good luck patrolling third world countries for the Presidential Cheeto while I'm fucking your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend.

is bruh

I think what OP is *actually* addicted to is having no responsibility. The weed is just part of, and a convenient excuse to continue the behavior.

I'm anti-military so just thought I'd take the opportunity to try and understand the viewpoint of someone with an opposing stance

kinda curious was ur plan was, was it to flip the weed for profit, also max it should have ran you is 9g's for that amount i mean the whole fuckin point of buying bulk is that u save fucking money.

>while I'm fucking your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend.

Jody confirmed

>be 36yo
>never had a job
Problem spotted.

Never said it was getting my shit together. I want to patrol third world countries. I don't care who you fuck. Be as spiteful as you'd like It doesn't bother me none brother.

This.

They'll come back even more fucked up.

If you need the structure of the military to keep you from ruining your own life, you're only going to fuck it up more as soon as you return to civilian life.

I think it's the weed.

>mom dies
>sweet, money to buy weed
>house is robbed and weed is stolen
>shit, I need more weed

>all alone
>no money
>no weed.
i get you solution to be famous and glorius as fuck

Grow up, you fucking scrotum

I think it's the behavior.

>mom dies
>sweet, money to buy weed

Sure. I get it you're all anti military industrial complex and corporate interests and shit. I'm not your typical "fightin' fo' your freedom" type character though so you probably won't get much insight into the opposing side of your argument lol. I just want to fight period. If I wasn't joining the US Army I'd be joining the French Foreign Legion or some shit. Means to an end.

Well, he also said he started smoking at 11.

That's more than enough time to become both dependent and addicted to weed.

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me
I aint the sharpest tool in the shed

ya to start smoking at 11 is both really young and would have a pretty decent detriment on his long term brain development (which would explain a few things). Every normal issue with weed would be completely exacerbated/compounded because the brain has grown around it from an early age. If he waited at least until he was 18+ it would be a different story/he wouldn't be so dependent or fucked up. I'm sure if he went cold turkey for a couple months he would feel better though.

So what you're saying is that if the weed went away he would magically be OK?

What I'm saying is that weed or no weed, there are behavioral problems here that are the root of the issue. How many people out there started smoking weed at a young age but are normal functioning members of society? Plenty.

It's 4chin mate. You're gonna get nothing but spite

I realize that. Sometimes it's best to disarm someone with indifference rather than sperg out on them with counterspite.

At 36 OPs too old too enlist for most branches of the military...

militaryspot.com/enlist/what-is-the-maximum-age-limit-for-each-branch-of-the-military

See:

how come no one has a helpful answer?

Everyone would rather help OP fix his life than try to get him more weed.

Everyone on this board is completely fucking horrible and their behavior is abhorrent.

I know. I wasn't implying he should. Merely sharing where I'm at. He can find discipline without the military.

How about you just go rob your stupid fucking friends then. Nobody wants to help someone who won't help themselves.

Anyone who has smoked weed that long should be able to function normally while high. I still posit the main problem here is lack of personal responsibility.

OP can go ahead and continue to smoke weed, but has to get off his ass and provide for himself. Instead he complains about friends not hooking him up after he blew a load of cash throwing parties and other dumb shit.

"I'm addicted to weed" doesn't absolve you of personal responsibility.

I'm sure he knows it doesn't absolve him of personal responsibility, he just doesn't care, and is more worried about getting more weed than turning his life around. That's the definition of an addiction. His behavioral issues are more than likely caused by his dependency on weed.

you don't need weed op, you need to get sober and find yourself. go to hawaii or some shit. you need a big change.

you can always an hero, OP. would be best!
If I was this dumb and wreckless, I'd jump off anything I could still climb.

You should have put a down payment on a house and grew your own weed

Withdrawal from weed is almost entirely psychological. Coupled with never having taken care of himself, it's a package deal.

It's not having smoked weed that got him into, or is keeping him in, this behavior pattern. It's the behavior pattern.

Stopping smoking weed is easy. There's not really physical dependency withdrawal like there is with other drugs. Keeping yourself from sitting around smoking it again while doing nothing because you have no responsibility - now that's difficult.

who the fuck spends 200k in partying and weed seriously

my only advice for you

if all of that really happened you are a fucking moron and deserve to be broke. how the fuck do you blow 200,000 in 2 months? you could have had your life together and still have been able to smoke. you're an idiot

Someone with no sense of personal responsibility.

IT shouldn't have been more than 6 grand tops. He should have bought a home and grew his own weed.

there's going to be withdrawal symptoms if you're coming off any addiction, whether it's a physiological or psychological one. even if a pain is only psychosomatic, it still hurts.

most of ops pain would be the physical lifting of ass off couch

how the fuck did OP spend 200,000 in 2 months?

There are plenty of physical withdrawal symptoms of marijuana. Especially since OP has been smoking for so long. There's things like insomnia and stomach aches, depression, mood swings, anxiety, decreased or increased sex drive, and loss of concentration.

Weed is almost certainly what got him into this problem.

Of course. But citing long-term weed smoking addiction as the primary reason one can't take care of themselves is only exacerbating the issue. Even if OP stops smoking weed completely, he has to get out of "I bought all my friends stuff and they're not reciprocating" kind of behavior. Removing weed would absolutely help, but isn't going to fix his problem. I would go as far as to say he could continue to smoke weed as long as he got off his ass and started taking some personal responsibility for taking care of himself.

Then again, maybe he's just fucked. It's all up to OP to make the decision here.

Sounds like OP is already experiencing almost all of those WITH weed.

>implying you're a self-made, decent human being browsing Sup Forums

Kill yourself faggot. If shit ever hit the fan you'd be the guy to try and avoid a draft, fail, and get killed on your first combat patrol. After shitting your pants and crying, obviously.

I'm b4 hurrr durrrr I'm too woke to fight someone else's war

>36 years old

You're better of killing yourself you useless piece of shit.

Fuckin' a bro. Army doesn't need queers like him anyway. Nor do the Marines. Even the Chair forks are better off without him.

Look man, there's plenty of dipshits who are in the service. But I refuse to listen to some half wit fuckface who thinks the military is some sort of degenerate job. It's not always glorifying, but takes a lot more balls to do than someone who never leaves their comfort zone. That dudes parents definitely paid for his college.