Why havent you a qt trap gf yet?

Why havent you a qt trap gf yet?

because that's impossible and i'm not a faggot, faggot.

get banned.

Bump

cause I'm gay

Because I live in the south, and I'd probably be disowned by my family.

What this guy said

You got sauce OP?

because I'm going to have threesome with two guys

*unzips fly*

I've been trying but I don't know where to meet local traps in my town.

oh god I wish. I dont know how to meet one, there is no dating site for TS girls in my country and I have no idea where to find one IRL.

also, why does her place always look like such a shithole?

>qt
>trap
pick one
>also
get fuck outa here with your faggot autism

Idk, she's hot tho

Because I tried it and got worked over.

>Ties me up.
>Slips the condom off.
>Makes me call her daddy.
>Load in my ass.

That was only our first night.

I mean I have a great time and all, but she keeps calling me for booty calls, making me dress up and call her daddy. I get the distinct impression that she's not my girlfriend at all, I think I might be her girlfriend.

Sounds fun tbh

I've spoken with two local traps to where I live and they have no likeable personality, both hot as fuck but so so boring

Oh plus because I sadly a already have a girlfriend with a vagina :(

>also, why does her place always look like such a shithole?

Carpet in the bathroom is enough to make me vomit without the torn up sheet-rock.

I had a god teir trap gf. Genuinely. They were like a fucking model.

The sex was good but they were a manipulative, gold digging, hate filled fucker with a princess complex.

The two others i've been with since then were various degrees of the same.

I'm starting to think they might all be like this. Would reccomend if you can get just sex but for anything more good fucking luck.

who knows

>also

Learn to greentext newfag

I don't even like my own penis, let alone someone else's.

self hating small cock

Sauce?

one of my friends (girl) offered to take me to a gay bar where she hangs out, said there are many trannies there that are dying for guys who like traps. Im a huge trap lover, but Im a little afraid of someone recognizing me in a gay bar (im 100% straight). Should I do it?

do it fagget, why you even care

this. Why do you even care?

cause I live in a city where everybody knows everybody and if word was to get out I was hanging around a gay bar, my gf would dump me, all my friends would stop talking to me and my family would disown me...

There's no need to be scared of going to a gay bar even if you're straight. Gay clubs are usually better because everyone is so nice and if you just say sorry I'm not interested they'll back off

take your gf with you, problem solved

take my gf with me to meet trannies to bang?

are you serious?

wow bitch, is that you?

let her have a piece

Is this an open relationship or are you considering cheating?

Send this number Trap Pics and boy pussy

its a very closed relationship, we are engaged and living together for more than 3 years.

I love her with all my heart, and i fully intend to marry her, but I really want to bang a tranny before I do, cause I feel that once we are married I wont be able to do it, the guilt would eat me up. IDK, im just scared that once we are married im not gonna be able to stop thinking about it. I hate that "I SHOULD HAVE..." feeling...

Trannies are my secret fetish, she doesnt know and thinks that I hate them... But I actually fap to trannies all the time, the taboo turns me on a lot

>im 100% straight
Nope

You might be a tranny

yeah yeah saw this comment a million times already

If you want to fuck a he/she ass then just accept it. Nobody really cares

heh, not really. Im really dominant, big, hairy and really masculine. I dont want to be A tranny, i want to be INSIDE a tranny

I cut my hair recently and I'm really lazy, so cardio and constant cutting and calorie counting is just not something I want to do.

I am starting school up soon, and there is a campus gym / fitness center.

So I might start working on my aesthetics a bit. Get rid of my pudge, maybe drink more beer to force some gyno.

Eh. Depending on how things work out, I may end up just going full swimmer's body and just stay asexual.

yes

>its a very closed relationship, we are engaged and living together for more than 3 years.
>and i fully intend to marry her, but I really want to bang a tranny before I do

Right, well you have two options:

a) Sit down and talk to her about this. Explain to her its one of your fetishes. If you are both in a loving and healthy relationship you should both be able to sit down and talk about these things together as rational adults. Get it out in the air and see where it goes.

b) You let go of the dream and give up at least on the thought of fucking a trap behind her back. Don't cheat.

sorry but im not attracted to the masculine image at all. I love feminine bodies, tits, asses, long hair, thin waist and long legs, and if she happens to have a penis thats alright with me. I wouldnt touch it or suck it, thats not my thing. I just want to dominate a tranny like a little slutty girl, I love the taboo

Can't find one

> also
Being this newfag. Why is there so much snow right now in summer time,?

this

Because I'm broke, old, and ugly.

thank you for your honest oppinion!

both of those options scare the fuck out of me. If a) goes over badly i would lose my life because of a stupid fetish.

And i agree with b), in that I hate cheaters and if my girl were to cheat on me I would flip out, honestly.

trying to be a trap but it's too late and i'm a hon for life

Traps are not gold diggers
> protip: they are not really female.

Its bad for you to suppress your sexuality

That timestamp is a crime

When I see traps with old fat guys like me, they're always in it for the money. If I were still young and in shape, I might have a chance.

> rational
He's marring a woman, rational and sexual fetishes involving other people, or indeed, any topic, is not going to work.

you look like a fucking horse

glad someone brought that to light

I dont care about traps, but holy shit this thread has a huge amount of dubs in it, what the fuck?

im cute-ish stfu

>both of those options scare the fuck out of me. If a) goes over badly i would lose my life because of a stupid fetish.
Would you? Sexuality exists on a broad spectrum and there are as many fetishes as there are people. Just because a part of your sexuality involves an attraction to trans people doesn't define you. You like to fuck your girl? Of course you do. You like to cum to the thought of fucking a tranny? Thats cool too. You can like both and thats ok. Are the people close to you that closed minded that they would just be like "A HURR DURR user IS GHEY, GTFO AND DONT COME BACK"?

Including your GF? Unless you've explored every facet of her sexuality or are partnered with someone with imagination, she is bound to have some fetish or kink buried away and you should equally respect hers.

This is one of the traps I've had a thing with but she's just too weird to like

I could masturbate over her everyday but talking to her is like talking to a wall

Nudes? You'd be a great guy

From soft to hard in .25-seconds.

femboi/trap thread

the sad thing is that, yes, people close to me would, in fact, react as you have described.

IDK about my girl, she is above the rest and I dont think she would judge me, but I think she would fall into the classic "im not enough for you" bullshit, and I dont think i could explain that that is not the case.

I would respect every single fetish she has (even if it involved something im against) if she were to accept mine.

Fuck you. That's a dream come true

who in the everloving fuck is this?

Whatever man. You're just hanging out with your friend. Go for it

fuck
fuck
FUCK

this is just some ugly dude

Holy fuck dude, you couldn't look less feminine if you tried, god damn you're manly

looking to fuck a cute trap girl in the 310 area code

im 5'9'' 7.5in cut, pretty fit and masc.
post your kik or snap and i'll get in touch with you.

>I would respect every single fetish she has (even if it involved something im against) if she were to accept mine.
I don't think you can be conditional about it. You either do respect something/someone or you don't and i would think that should include their sexuality and sexual interests (excluding the obvious ones). But it sounds like something you can approach like an adult and thats cool of you user.

>but I think she would fall into the classic "im not enough for you" bullshit, and I dont think i could explain that that is not the case
Perhaps dont dive straight into "i want to fuck a transexual". Introdice her to the idea in a softer manner, say how youve always been alittle curious about them or something. Really this part is down to you knowing how to talk to her and broach the subject.

If some recongnizes you what are they gonna do? They're also at a gay bar, I doubt they'd go blab about how they saw you at the gay bar then went to. At the most you'd just have some akward eye contact and then act like you never saw each other.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

check em. quad 4s

Cos Im a 39 yo Britbong. I would love a little trans boy to spoil. X

still here bitch?

I do OP, she just started HRT and we are moving in together in about a year, really think she is the one.

where'd you meet her?

here i am

I sadly don't, I used to have like butt pics but that was ages ago, always wanted dick pics but she/he never came though (full homo, I love dick just hate male bodies)

Online dating, became friends, then fuck buddys and over a few years guess we also fell in love, meet her 5 years ago and have been together for real for 2 years.

HRT felt good today

damn thats a hot clip
cant imagine how good her tight little tranny-jew pussy feels to fuck

Because I am like Jesus.
Like to give, not to get and never forget about when the fire nation attacked.

This 18 year old trap I met on tinder wants to worship my dick. Never done anything like this but heavily considering it tonight

Dumping