Get in here

Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

vjunky.com/12-year-old-girl-hangs-live-camera/
miseeharris.com/warning-graphic-video-12-year-old-georgia-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-katelyn-nichole-davis/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_u-6kpDxo4
thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's what she wanted, right? For everyone to see her suicide and feel bad because she didn't do enough for her to prevent her from killing herself.

bump

Hit the nail right on its head

Was it Facebook live?

anyone got the vid?

Sauce?

Sauce?

lel

>rt

nope.

sad but true.

>get in here
>no sauce

Yep. She said she was "sniff...so sorry..you have to watch....my SUICIDE..."

And then she killed herself to make sure everyone who didn't shower her with attention felt terrible.

Good riddance. I'm glad someone like that is dead.

there

>If there was sauce it was posted already

u god the vid tho?

could have been a bit more creative...

Holy Fuckcakes batman

Hot right? She had a pretty good rack for a 12 yearold.

The preamble before this was 20 minutes of her walking from the house, going to the back yard, setting up etc. She gave everyone a nice long time to stop her, which is what she ultimately wanted.

Oh well. No matter her justification, it was just an aggressive move on her part. She wanted attention, she got it.

What's with her like she commited suicide?

In most jurisdictions in the US, fucking a dead chick is just abusing a corpse, a misdemeanor. I wonder if fucking a dead 12 year old is just a misdemeanor or if they'd get you with the underage aspect?

Just attention huh.. She wasn't even bullied.

It was an inside job, she was forced to hang herself
>inb4 jet fuel can't melt trees

she commited like with what's suicide her

kek

I know you're trying to be edgy because you're some inexperienced faggot, but it's obvious you've never lost someone you cared about. The girls parents are probably destroyed, as are the rest of her friends and family. And a girl who had her whole future ahead of her decided to stupidly end it because of some perceived lack of support. That shit's depressing, and if it isn't for you, then it's clear you're a sad fag with no real perspective on the world around you.

12 year olds are all stupid and attention hungry, yourself included (and look at you now, you teen retard). You saying it's better she's dead is just idiocy on so many levels. Eat a dick.

nice ass and tits, girl had a good life ahead of her, apparently she was having trouble because some boy in school didn't want her and she'd been sexually abused by a family member.

is she eating something? this video looks from the 90s, dat hd. any stream with sound?

found it through google

use " Katelyn Nicole Davis video -cops -youtube " in google videos to find it yourself

vjunky.com/12-year-old-girl-hangs-live-camera/

She live streamed it, why would she do that except because she has a bloated ego and wanted everyone to cry over her being gone.

idk if its the only i have... sorry

miseeharris.com/warning-graphic-video-12-year-old-georgia-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-katelyn-nichole-davis/

if you can get by the nig ads here is both parts to video.

Rip. This little girl has more balls thanmost you faggots who joke about suicide on here.

Fuck, 12 years man, that sucks, you have all your fucking life ahead, so bad no one stopped her, very disgusting to see a child die.

Here's the actual video in two parts. I share the URL from this website because it's all over the internet now; not difficult to find. The two part video is haunting and beyond sad. She prepares and talks and cries. And when she is no longer alive, her phone begins to buzz and ring as the night grows darker. Then with only a few seconds left of video, you hear a girl yell in the distance her name.

R.I.P.

goo (d0t) gl (slash) qzo6Wc

mb I fucked up typing.. it's the only I have... i put it more bright to see it better cuz the original is pretty dark

>perceived lack of support
You need to read more about her situation. Her mother was a joke. Step dada molested her and her siblings. Real dad didn't want to know.

Kid in the middle of Syria..he doesn't know where his next meal was going to come from. He's constantly shot at, bombs go off all around him. He sleeps inside the bombed out ruins of what used to be his best friends home with 3 other kids who both lost their parents. His sister was raped and killed in front of him, his little brother killed by a bomb.

But now he's suicidal because some girl doesn't like him, and some fag played with his dick for a couple days, so he might not make it through the week. He'll do it in front of people so they feel appropriately bad.

At least she didn't die a virgin

Does she have social media acoounts?

Have you ever met a 12 year old? You seem to want to judge them like they're adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_u-6kpDxo4

Nah I feel like it was. In the background of the video, you can hear cars passing, birds chirping, and the video goes long all the way till it turns night time. You can hear her mom calling for her towards the end of the video, and her phone ringing. The shadows and even the quality of the video weren't that bad either.
To be honest, I think she might have even planned this out, and picked this spot to begin with. Hell, even the time of day if you ask me.

second that!

so sad for this child.

Jewbook can ban and delete Milo for calling a woman a man....... but cant stop a MASSIVE PR stunt from going on?

> Days without Jew trickery...... ZERO.

>mfw a 12yo has more balls than all of Sup Forums and actually delivers with a livestream an hero

>CNN
>MSBC
>MSM
>Buzzfeed

I'd rather hug the bear.

Stop pretending you know things, you edgy wannabe.

It was most likely a last ditch effort to get her scumbag mother and step dad to notice her. It was an attack on them.

her step dad was touchin her brah

Your comment is cringe.

Yeah suicidal people act reasonably and 12 year Olds do too

Totally indicative of the type of person she was throughout her entire life, that one decision to live stream it

She couldn't have done it for any other reason

This user gets it

exactly what i said savage brother in arms.

kek

Emotionally stable, worthwhile people don't want to kill themselves. Killing yourself is passive aggressive. It's a punishment of other people for your inability to deal with things. It's not an escape.

Worthwhile people don't want to die. Worthwhile people want everyone else to.

You're a whiny cunt who has grown up on feelfag threads and thinks that self reliance, self assured and self actualization and a lack of empathy for those who are passive aggressive is just people being "edgy". The bitch did it for attention.

There's a difference between edgy and a lack of empathy for scum whos only goal is to wound those around them unbearably because they themselves were slighted. You know who I have empathy for? Her mom. Her immediate family. And now her mom and her family have to live with a lifetime of "if only I had done more". "if only i knew better".

You cunts have grown up on emo music and dipshits who cut themselves "so they know they can feel." but also they have to take pictures off it. And put it up for everyone to see, so everyone can see how "fucked up" you are. And you are fucked up. But not in a sad "I'm so lonely, I can never know love" way. You're fucked up in the same way a psychopath holds someone emotionally hostage so they can get the gratification they need. The same way the guilting mother holds her family hostage, because no amount of reassurance is ever enough.

It is thinning the herd. It's getting rid of emotional vampires that would have kept everyone at her beck and call otherwise. It's getting rid of garbage. And I'm glad she's dead for it.

So fuck you, emo kid. Fuck you and every godamned pity-party member of your goddamned exhausting generation.

Now take a video of yourself crying about her and fuck off and post it up to facebook to make it all about you again. I'm sure you're overdue.

Didn't read about it yet, but that's fine. My point still stands that it's a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.

Checked

In considerate bitch, she didn't even have the decency with a hot body like that to be some pedos sex slave for a few years...
Such a waste.
> HI NEWS creeps! LOOK MOM I'm on TV
> Just make sure you spell my name right, its
> Annoymouse.

Fuck, you're right.

> Truth

Du fuq

I agree. This is a little girl for Christ's sake. I don't think anyone at the age of 12 was matured and didn't want attention.

Hope the family pulls through, can't imagine.

People who do stuff for attention want to be alive to receive that attention.

It was clearly attack on those who should have cared for her.

I'm sorry you have to read my reply, I'm sorry I'm doing this and that you have to read it. Please just know I have to reply to this, and I'm sorry you have to read it.

> I'd say kys faggot, but that would be too soon
kys tomorrow faggot.

>Hope the family pulls through, can't imagine.
They're the reason she did it. Junky mother, molester stepdad.

white knight detected

It could be she was just unlovable.

She was a piece of shit. It could be they just got tired of her shit. Like the kid on south park "i'm gonna quit twitter! I'm gonna do it!" over and over, leeching off of mr. mackey until he finally just says "jesus, just do it then"

Some people just aren't geared towards survival.

>>Feeling sorry for people on Sup Forums.
You are the cancer that is killing /b. Are you next in line for Facebook suicide user?

Found the white knight nigger

> sad
I don't feel any compassion for attention whores.

She ever post tits?

Full vid.
thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

LOL I started reading your book but stopped caring 7 words in. Must be hard for you to be so debilitatingly retarded.

I didn't even read your shit post and I know it's full of whiny pretentious garbage.

Kill yourself m8

This fucking faggot.

lol fag

Wasn't the suicide better?

this

Thats a crock of shit, when your depressed your not thinking clearly, the chemicals in your brain are imballanced; any doctor would tell you this. You go off about attention whores and fuckin worthwhile people and shit but it just proves you have no idea what your talking about. Kill yourself faggot

>It could be she was just unlovable.

Idiot. She was the product of incredibly damaging parenting. A druggy mother. Her stepdad molester her and her siblings.

Even if she was unloveable (which is a retarded thing to say) It clearly wasn't her fault.

Thanks nigga. All hail my trips

>it's never their fault
>they only chose to kill themselves but it's not their fault

Here's your helmet. Now go catch the short bus.

You're painfully retarded, and sound like an angry bitter little turd.

Can you get whiteknight pussy from a corpse?

You better hurry, they're about to put her in the dirt. and they seal graves in concrete to prevent people like you from getting to them..

Hurrdurr nice comeback

Come back when you're older, faggot. You have to be 18+

Not bad for a 12yo someone post more pics of her.

>I genuinely believe the person who killed herself
>who made the conscious decision to hang herself
>is not at fault for her own actions

from one of her streams

You don't understand real world scenarios or psychology or anything for that matter. Imbecile.

Knock Knock

How the fuck is she 12

Am I white or am I black? Nobody knows.

At least I think for myself and don't just try to conform to be an edgy newfag teenager who doesn't get what Sup Forums is

You do realise that she did this hurt her parents?

I know you don't mean that.

This. I hope she inspires more Sup Forumstards

it is here tho