My GF who is 19 has had sex with 6 guys since she lost her virginity at 17 is that a lot?

My GF who is 19 has had sex with 6 guys since she lost her virginity at 17 is that a lot?
We've been dating half a year..

Other urls found in this thread:

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=ILS
youtube.com/watch?v=UfpVY_ZHGDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any thing more than one and she's tainted

Areally you kidding me, faggot?

dont take advice from virgins here, do what feels right

If shes admitting 6 it's probably more like 9 or 10.

She a hoe

you might even find mexican migrants in that pussy mate

Depends on circumstances. Some girls fall head over heels in no time and put out fast but end up getting dumped. Some chicks are just whores but usually that starts younger than 17.

Damn bro, she's been smashed a ton. If the number she gives you is six I can't imagine what her real count is.

how does it feel to be number 7 in 2 years.

Checked
Confirm she's a whore

Common rule is: ((Her number)*2) - 5 = real number.

Cuck

Don't sweat it, bro. I've taken 12 different cocks in my ass over the last three years. My current partner said he has no problem with it.

That's a short time go have gone with that many dicks

And like he said, The really does mean 9 or 10

Not saying dump her... But have fun. She's a how. Shell probably even let you fuck her ass, cum on her face, etc go wild and creative bro

God speed

She's been busy... but getting laid as a female is pretty easy. All you need to do is let your guard down and poof... you're laid. Not quite the same as a guy. As much as you may want to... don't hold it against her.

It doesn't matter at all. Go live life and have sex.

When you fuck her does it feel like throwing a sausage down a corridor?

The answer to that is the same as is she a cock hungry skanky slut

Are you a man?

Those guys cum in ur butt bareback raw and spray your guys with hot white semen?

that's more promiscuous than most. If pic is related I wouldn't give a fuck how many have been inside her I would fuck her too.

Have fun, brother. That girl has been through the grinder lol the good thing about hoes is that they'll do anything so go for it.

This

You Norwegian faggot?

noice

Its fine, don't worry. Just fuck and stop being a fag.

my current GF is still a virgin cuz she kind of keeps to herself and i will be fucking her within a month and she is tiny like 4'11" and under 100 pounds and 23

Samefag here. If you could have slept with 10 chicks in the last couple years... would you have? Right. Anyhow, if you're going to choose the insecure fag route, just break it off now, because you're destined to be miserable.

no, not bad compared to most, average at the worst.

I like the JavaScript syntax m8

Cool story but why haven't you fucked your hand yet? Also why are you 23 and also shy.

I'm oldfag. I slept with only one chick for 20 years faithfully until the divorce. I'm 45 and my count is 35+. Most women would be repulsed by that. I'm sure some of the chicks I e slept with have a shit ton more than that. In the end, as long as there is no disease, just have fun. As long as she's monogamous when you want her to be.

lame fanfic

All the girls I fucked were massage parlor girls. I never had sex without paying for it. I started when I was 24 and now I am 28. I think I have sex with 25 prostitutes.

Ye

Depends. One every six months or more than one at a time?

That means she's had sex with a new guy every 6 months since she was 17

For my GF
>(2 guys x 2)
>4 guys - 5
>-1 guy.

Wat

>more promiscuous than most
Promiscuity is bimodal. That means there are two humps in the bell curve, one around four partners and the other around twenty.

I love high mileage girls. Less inhibition and I don't have to waste time training them. Just take her to the clinic and get her tested, and you're off to the races.

It's twice the legal limit for marriage material but if you don't plan to marry her, no harm done.

Then she is a tranny.

She has problems recognizing when someone is taking advantage of her..
So 2 of those guys were by rape, the rest rebelling against religious parents she says..
On the plus side she does anything and I'm fucking her in the ass tonight!

You know in the bible if your wife isn't a virgin when you first fuck her then you can take her to the front door of her Dad's house and kill her by throwing stones at her.

sounds like a classic whore
a happy medium between stoning non-virgins and tolerating abject whoredom is accepting that a woman may have one or two lovers before you

it is, but take it into account when you make a judgement about her - the fact that she has slept with quite a few guys is clearly a mistake, but then that's why pencils have erasers. Don't condone her behavior, you don't have to be happy about it or approve of it, but that mistake is only one aspect of her. Don't lose sight of that.

The bible says a woman must marry her rapist and the rapist must pay her Dad $50.

user makes a good point
just erase the thought of a yard of dick penetrating your girl

What if your dad rapes you? Infinite $$$

kek, they don't have dollars in the bible

it's a whore
enjoy and dump when nothing to enjoy left

>My GF

image related

>caring this much about what other people think about you

Enjoy never being happy ever

Just think if shes slept with 6 guys, 1 every 6 months then she could have had sex daily with each of them. If each thrust her 300 times and had 5 inch cock in average then before you fucked her, she could have taken 52 miles of cock before you fucked her.

Oh pray tell how the fuck I convert 50 shekels to USD brother?

ITT: miles of dicks up in OP's gf

>giving your heart to a cum dumpster
>sure recipe for happiness

Girls have sex, I know its a hard fact to grasp but it does happen. just make sure she is tested or wear a condom. (duh)

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=ILS

Who the fuck cares.

Women like to have sex just for the thrill, no different than men do . Man up and fucking get over it .

Im in a pretty fucked situation too. I can't green text so I'll just type normally.
Im 28 and I met this hot 22 year girl in college in September. She has a boyfriend and says she's moving to Canada with him in January.
We get on so well and end up doing a lot of things together after college.
We can both feel the sexual tension and one day I kiss her and she kisses me back.
By the next week Im fucking her, she's sucking my dick sending me pictures.
She says she thinks about me when she's fucking her boyfriend, that she's never done anything like this before and that she doesn't feel bad because it feels right.
I literally talk to this girl every day then over the Christmas things got more serious. She tells me she loves me I love her.
She moved to Canada last week with her boyfriend, texting her everyday and then earlier on she joked that I should .move over there. Now I have no intention of going over there but I asked what would she do if I did, would she leave her boyfriend and move in with me an she replied, you never know haha.
I would dump anyone in a heartbeat for her but it kind of occurred to me that she maybe doesn't love me.
So am I just being a sensitive faggot or what?
Any advice welcomed please

anyone with dignity cares

This is a situation you should get out of.
If your not able to separate sex from love then its best to avoid it, this cant end well.

She wouldn't leave him. He's the meal ticket

it is alot, my gf fucked 5 guys before me and she fucked since she was 15

Seen

I am taxing this line m8

Yeah but I mean she was the one who told me first and I believe her I still do. It was never just sex we made a connection.

What do you think she's using him for money or what?

Don't listen to this bullshit.

If she is hot and she is letting you fuck her, then fuck her and fuck her hard for as long as she will let you. Just don't let her into your heart. Treat her like a prostitute. Fuck her. Buy her a nice thing or say nice things to her.

Honestly man this is the best thing in life to have a chick that actually wants to fuck you while she is fucking her man.

Enjoy the thrill of the risk of getting caught. Fuck her in her own house on the same bed she shares with him. Blow your load all over his pillow and rub it in so she doesn't see. Fuck her on the lounge where they watch tv, on the kitchen where he makes his dinner, on the dinner table where they share a meal. Fuck her shit up man, Fuck it up bad.

I'm proud of you brother. Do it.

Dubs confirm, you're dating a trap. You are officially a faggot.

Hahaha thanks for the reply but its too late to not let her in to my heart unfortunately, I actually want to be with her.

You already know shes a cheating whore. If shes willing to cheat on him then she'll be willing to cheat on you. Forget about her.

>My GF who is 19 has had sex with 6 guys since she lost her virginity at 17 is that a lot?

No that's completely normal, women are approached for sex every fucking day. It's on her to settle down before double digit partners though.

After they get over 20 partners they're not good for anything anymore.

even one prior partner means if you get married she's twice as likely to be unfaithful, and it only gets worse with more

my gf is 20 and had like 6 guys too.
she says I am the best sex she ever had, big and her orgasms prove her words so why the fuck would I care about those losers of her past. You should be your best so she knows why shes with you. I treat her well, love her and I am nice with her. She loves me like crazy and cant get enough of me.

I was thinking this too like if I ever did get with her I don't know if I could trust her. The love does seem so genuine though that's the fucked thing

Too bad it was at the same time.
Basketball team and the coach

She did tell me she never orgasmed with anyone before me. I eat her out good and then give her the D which she says is largest she's had.

They all say that haha

This is now a get thread. Check em

It's all right. My gf sucked 37 dicks.

I know my wife has fucked 38 men, and there's probably a few more I don't know about. Doesn't bother me at all.

Almost all of them have cum inside her, and a few are of other races.

And there's always a chance she tells me it's 39 now.

Dude, I've had 4 girlfriends who admitted they cheated with ex boyfriends before me, and all 4 of them cheated on me too. 2 of them while we were living together. One of them we were together about 4 years and she said she loved me so much and wanted to get married, and she still cheated.
Cheaters are always gonna cheat.

>6 guys in 2 years
>3 guys a year
>12 months in a year
>12 divided by 3 is 4
>she gets a new bf every 4 months

You've managed to outlast the rest.

Or maybe she switched up the formula and is fucking tyrone behind your back.

6 dicks in 2 years? thats what she admits to also, keep in mind the real number is higher

Yes.
Remember user if she is willing to fuck with you, she is willing to fuck with everyone

she's a slut, just enjoy the sex and don't get her pregnant . when she's done with you just get another gf and fuck her instead

Always imagine how she sucked these dicks when you kiss her. You are welcome

Wow she's a right slut. Pass her round here will ya?

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=UfpVY_ZHGDg

did you lick her as like you said you were gonna, OP?

You there yesterday?
Yes she said it tickles but doesn't do much for her, no we have lube and I'm gonna fuck her hole

yeh,
ah man that sucks, did you enjoy? sounds good.. i've never analed

*i mean we now have lube so I'll post my experience with same pic tomorrow around this time again
About to go home and try it

peace

She is on her way to full blown sluthood, l hope she had a good father figure and isn't completely mental.

>She has 19
>6 guys since 17 y.o.