I am a sperg who loves psychedelics. Ask me anything, or post anything about psychedelics

I am a sperg who loves psychedelics. Ask me anything, or post anything about psychedelics.

Pic Related: It is my liquid LSD.

Psychedelic drug use transformed me from a retarded sperg who loved masturbating in my own feces watching cartoons in my mothers' basement, another Chris Chan, to a man who works for a living and owns his own place. I am so glad I took psychedelics. If you are a lazy sperg who wants to better himself, do what I do and go onto the darknet and buy some psychedelics.

You should not fear psychedelics. I'm a sperg who uses them, and they haven't hurt me.

Psychedelics are safe. They are just manifestations of your subconscious mind. A bad trip is bull shit. The only bad trip is one in which you end up in the hospital. If you fear psychedelics, you really fear your own mind. Once you use psychedelics and get over your fear of yourself you will grow: psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Killing my retarded sperg ego with psychedelics helped me grow from a meat calculator into a human being.

I realized what the government said about psychedelics was bull shit when I was about 12 or 13 because all the writers I liked used them and got benefits from them, so I took some.

Only retards looking for a Darwin Award would take psychedelics in a high place where you could fall and die. You are too dumb to be using hallucinogens. Please don't ruin it for the hippies only take psychedelic drugs in a safe setting.

I have a trip room where I can lie down and listen to music when I trip.

Since my parents are straight edge and not hippies I needed my own place and a job to practice my spirituality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fGm_jg45To
lysergi.com/
narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2016_01_10_258.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMT was the best psychedelic I used. I used to watch cartoons made for retards like Chris Chan did, but now I see awesome sci-fi fantasy cartoons that help me grow from a retarded lazy sperg into a human being. Every time I vape DMT I see cartoons that are more awesome than any of the retard junk I used to watch when I was a lazy retarded sperg living off people. Now I have a job and live off my hard work--thanks to DMT.

What market do you use?

The first psychedelic I took was Molly (MDMA) but I find the other psychedelics to be much more fun and safer. It is next to impossible to OD on LSD, DMT, or mushrooms. Here is a pic of some of my E pills I got off the darknet.

Being a sperg who knows how to use Tor and get bitcoins helped me start on my psychedelic journey.

Reading "The Doors of Perception" made me want to eat psychedelics.

I used to use silk road. Now I use Alpha Bay and Valhalla. I still have a lot of liquid LSD left, so I probably won't be buying more anytime soon. I am also learning how to extract my own DMT, so I am not dependent on vendors.

I just got some 5-me0-DMT because I want to expand my mind even more. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Not everything the government said about psychedelics is bullshit.

In 2001, while seriously contemplating suicide by cop, I puddled my hand with a third of vile and licked it in 2001 in order to prevent myself from being able to go through with it and since then I've been hospitalized several times for completely breaking with reality.

Now I'm a schizophrenic living on disability because I can't control my anger and I'm required by court order to take my meds. I have to piss in a cup 2 times a month to prove to my social worker that I'm taking them.

nice try, agent.

The one problem I have with the silk road is the mailing address. You obviously can't use your own address and remain anonymous, so how the fuck do you actually get the product in your hand?

I wish I could get acid. It's practically non existant here.

Had it once and was one of the best days of my life.

What are you on, seroquel or something? What state u live in?

I guess I'm lucky they helped me.

You can order it off the darknet. If you don't order a fuckton and look like a dealer you should be safe.

Does DMT give you the strong bodyload where your muscles are twitching and you feel very stimulated similar to LSD?

A mailing address is not a real problem unless you are ordering a huge amount. The cops want dealers, not users. You could rent a PO Box and ship stuff there.

Oh thank you Sup Forums. The psychosis and recurring hallucinations I experienced several years after a panic inducing trip were completely made up.

Seroquel XR. I live in Asheville, NC

DMT makes you see alien stuff. It is insanely visual.

I literally just drank a San Pedro home brew. Pretty sweet.

Obtaining a PO Box under false pretenses is a felony.

which drug did you use?

so is ordering psychedelics. the odds of getting caught are slim

I don't have any bitcoin and don't know how to access those places anyway.

If you are unable to get bitcoins (hint coinbase) and get on drug sites (hint tor) you shouldn't be using powerful psychedelics

Any experiences w shrooms fagit

lol, you have them send it to your actually address, don't you. Fucking moron.

Hire a hooker. Pay her to rent a hotel room for a few days. Have the product sent to the hotel address with your rm # on it.

>if you are not le dark meme hackerman you aren't allowed to do drugs

Gee, I didn't realize you have to be autistic to want to try some acid again.

He just took way too much. He obviously had serious mental health problems before he took that gargantuan dose.

>Young man on acid, thought he could fly, jumped out of a building. What a tragedy.
>What a dick! Fuck him, he’s an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn’t he take off on the ground first?
>Check it out. You don’t see ducks lined up to catch elevators to fly south—they fly from the ground, ya moron, quit ruining it for everybody.

My classmate jumped off a building and died because she ate a shitload of shrooms.

Good. Our gene pool is just a little bit smart as a result of that foolish decision.

How many bitcoin should I buy and how do I know if I can trust the vendor if I follow your advice? I only ever bought stuff irl.

Dmt makes you basically feel nothing body wise except a warm feeling around your chest

i really wish i could find somewhere to get lsd and someone to guide me through it......... i have alot of emotional issues and suffer depression. I feel lsd might help, but do fear it, since my own mind is my worst enemy so god knows what would happen on a trip

youtube.com/watch?v=7fGm_jg45To

Agreed.
I don't even know how to download a game (No,I'm not retarded,just terrible with computers)
but still capable of getting some ETH-LAD
I get it from a manufacturer that resides in my country. No need for bitcoins,VPN,PMS and all that science jew shit...

Agreed. Psychedelics were the best thing that could have happened to this life. I'm past the point of having a "bad" trip. I never had a bad trip, but definitely a "weird" one, where the eternal self was revealed before this ego mind was withered enough to receive it appropriately and without mental obfuscation. At the time I thought "I" was dying and returning to the eternal, infinite, impersonal intelligence, but that was before it had been see that there was no "I" to die in the first place. Now there is no way to have a bad trip really, unless there is some deeply repressed hurt at the idea of being a separate self. But even so, when it reveals itself to awareness then it will be felt out in the body and dissolved. There's nothing to be afraid of and no one to be afraid of it. I cannot be without my shadow, but my shadow is not other than me.

Okej so i havent tried any psychadelics and a friend told me he found LSD(note i live in a third world country that hasnt got much of these kinds of drugs) and they charged us 15 bucks for a 150 micro grams tab but we said no did we make the right choice?

Yeah I'd like to get some acid too.

How much would an OK dose be? Please write in both bitcoin and dollar value since the value jumps up and down constantly

>bill hicks
>complain
>hehe best comic ever
Shit tier my dood

Go with a trip sitter for the first 3 hours,when the visuals get strong you might get ego death
If you do get ego death on your first trip (happened to me) just say goodbye to your friend and go somewhere in nature (swamp with minimal number of insects or a regular forest maybe)

one hit for a body high. two hits for visuals.

We have an abundance of weed coke and E but not much else

you can order bitcoins with paypal using a site called virwox. they have high fees tho. if you're purchasing 100 hits of lsd (roughly 200 usd), don't order 200 worth of bitcoin from virwox. order about 230 or so worth. test your shit, find a vendor that has fast shipping, and be safe lol

(You)

you can just smoke weed on 1 tab and still get visuals,but don't smoke too much or the visuals will get the better of you...

I meant how much does it usually cost? How many btc should I buy?

I'd like to get like a sheet of paper of it not just a couple of drops. Or if in liquid form, at least a week/month worth

lol. I usually take half a ten strip. If you think smoking weed while on one will get the better of you, you're a fucking lightweight kid.

lysergi.com/

order in high amount,use once in every 1.3 weeks

That seems just a bit too elaborate and risky for me. To top it off it might never show up.

Meh I'll wait until an irl chance pops up or not take it ever if it doesn't
Not worth it.

Some advice for someone who wanna take shrooms for the fist time ?

ego death sounds pretty terrifying

yeah pretty much except I compromise wearing earbuds so that I can still wear my fedora

Seems way too convenient. Honeypot?
If not do they ship to yurop?

I was talking about a guy trying it for the first time
Using a 5 strip your first time will indeed get the better of you.
Me,personally... I just had 4 acid trips 200 mics each time with 0.5 gram weed
I will up the dosage when my mind is ready for it. I don't fuck with things that make me hallucinate

Do, it's great. Also, go on a walk. It sounds kind of risky, but oh my god, it will be the adventure of a lifetime. Just make sure you have a sober-friend with you to make sure you don't do anything too dumb. Also, Have fun :)

>I've already heard that album

It is not
just a weird feeling that lasts for 3.5 hours
You just forget who you are,how you look like,your current position in life... but your memory starts comming back soon
For me it wasn't scary,but rather a weird part of the experience. You feel like an alien basically...

>a bad trip is bullshit
Yeah, you've never tried psychedelics or you've never had a bad trip. I'm a level-headed guy, friends of mine have described me as your average emotionless robot, and the first time I tried shrooms I had a panic attack. I've never had one before in my life, and I was just freaking out, unable to move or speak, just write. So yeah, bad trips exist.

They ship to europe and generally are safe.
Just check your local laws before making an order
Get a list of controlled substances in your country,here is mine
narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2016_01_10_258.html

Thanks mate, we'll be 3 guys taking some out of 10 people so we might try this

Check your local police website
They have a list there

I had a seriously strange and somewhat terrifying trip about 25 years ago. I did a thumbprint of some fine family liquid while I was chasing the Dead around the country. Hit me fast and hard, saw 'god' and ended up passing out. Tripped my ass of for about 20 hours.

Still eat LSD to this day, never anything like that again since I am more careful about dosage, set and setting.

It's illegal here. Can I still buy tho?

And how does one buy btc? Where do they go after I fork out the cash? Where do I store them?

hmmmmmmm deffo need to try it, brain is hard wired could probably do with deconstruction , as long as there werent massive downsides
bah who am i kidding, i dont know anyone who has it (im not touching the darknet) and dont know anyone whod be willing to sit me

Tek sam sad vidio narodne novine. Ja sam iz rijeke.

>psychologically unstable and wants to killself
>hey look at me guys drugs ruined me it was totally the drugs fault

To the ego, yeah. You're never really "ready" to take psychedelics, but some people would have a much better time with them than others. My suggestion for when someone is of sound mind to take them is if they are able to just sit and be content doing nothing. Some experience trying to cease thoughts and looking introspectively while sober. They're going to be most effective if someone already genuinely has the desire to figure out what the fuck existence is. I think that everyone has this, but that most people are too distracted in mental games and maintaining the image we have of ourselves to really confront it. The ability to just be here without feeling the need to do or think about something will be especially helpful for a trip.

Pozdrav iz Zagreba
Ako si ti taj koji trazi analoge raznih droga,odi na ovo i vidi jeli na listi ono što naručuješ

Yeah, mainly because it has to be killed by other people. If anyone claims to have experienced ego death alone, chances are they were just masturbating psychologically without realizing it.

I hate it when these assholes start talking about ego death and other space mumbo jumbo.

>I took acid and now I have a PhD in Philosophy

Every fucking thread.

i hate how people pretend lsd turns you into another person. it just brings out who you are inside, and some people are very afraid / insecure about that.

and if they jump off a balcony in the 16th floor that may just mean that they're been an utter retard inside.

but im sure there actually are drugs that turn you into a worse person. like alcohol, cocaine of heroin for example.

Ma joj ja bi samo tripovo a tu nema nigdje bokte.

A tehnoloski sam tudum i strah me narucivat, plus nemam pojma kako btc funkcionira.

I used to listen to faggots like you back in high school. They assured me that smoking weed is harmless.

Well, it isn't harmless. Smoking weed makes you Ok with being bored. Now I'm in my early 30s and I still live with my mom because I don't have a skill set I can use to support myself. I was never bored enough to get up off my couch and go find something interesting to do.
>pic related.

There is no such thing as a harmless drug. You're clearly biased.

da evo ti link
lysergi.com/

preporucujem ETH LAD
jaki vizuali,manji headspace. Iako je comeup jako intenzivan (osjećaš se kao da si spušio gram skunka sam i paralizirao se)
prvih 15 minuta se nisam mogao kretat jer sam bio "napušen" (comeup je jako snažan,oprezno)

>You should not fear psychedelics

lol, keep telling yourself that sparky.

>if you want to figure out what existence better become a druggie instead of a physicist

Stop talking out of your ass druggo.

You are clearly weak spirited

Ako nađeš kontakt za BTC
onda si prakticki gotov,samo narucis i uzmes TRACK PACKAGE i naravno POSTER RESTANTE
inace ce ti doci MUP na vrata...

Kako narucim bitcoin kako to funkcionira? Sorry sta tlacim al ne baca mi se bas $100 u vjetar.

Different guy, but what is ego death? Can you explain it?

nah, I was just high.

Somebody calling you a faggot and it not affecting you because you've already accepted that fact.

brace yourself. you might want to sit down.

how is that any different than being stoned?

Taking a drug and thinking you're smart.

Ego death is a fictional thing unless you live in tibet.

The BTC part I cannot help with
Get someone who is a computer whiz and pay him to do it. If he is good enough he will give you TRACK PACKAGE AND POSTER RESTANTE so you will not get the police to your door
If you are european the chances you you getting caught are slim to none

Took 350 mg my second time and then smoked a spliff, became super paranoid and it spiralled into a panic attack which led me into a psychosis and I ended the trip in a mental hospital.

Don't play with lsd

last time i took acid i felt like the universe created me as a tool merely to observe part of itself at that moment. uninhibited by the mammalian ego imprints/conditioning embedded into my flesh vessel

Get a dealer then,if you cant order online,find a local dealer
and make sure he has Acid,not NBOMB because nbombs can kill you

15 grams of shrooms in a float tank was fun. I got kicked out because I was tripping so hard I shat in the tank and didn't realize I did it.

That sounds complicated as fuck.

Plus I don't have friends. :(

I just want some acid not a phd in computer science ffs

and yeah
store them in a cold,dry and dark place or it will lose potency

Having flashbacks of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the interracial breeding grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this breeding ground ,
and white women made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of waiting room tents on a completely level field, cum storage vats the size of grain silos,
Then the main breeding facilities which hold thousands of the strongest fittest black studs,
With suction tubes attatched to their cocks like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their balls.

Then after they were drained they would remove the apparatus and head into one of the resting tents.
The cum went up through thousands of tubes into individual transparent holding vats in the ceiling,
coming down in a large circus style big top tent where thousands of women lined up to sit on these bench styled apparatus with individual arse recessed seats which inseminated them,
There were changing room facilities for the women to put their clothes while they got inseminated.

When my mates ask me what my experience was like I had to lie and say I was flying over a forest or some shit

Yep, existence itself (you and me, who are presently alive and having this experience) would be an awful place to start looking. Better go see what this rock is made of.

I did a high dose of mushrooms with no problem. I would never drink a 1/3 of a vile, 2 to 8 drops do me good.

Or maybe take some responsibility for your failures and actually improve yourself. I fucking love psychs, but being a better you is pointless if you're the only one who sees it. Get off your ass and make your life better, and stop blaming substances for your lack of motivation.

Look at reviews. But a small quantity and see if it arrives then order more. I only got burnt once, most vendors ship the stuff out.

Thank you for proving you are denser than a geologist.

It's bullshit. It's impossible to kill you ego.

It is, however, possible to take enough drugs to eventually delude yourself into having killed your ego, but then you just walk around thinking that you're more enlightened than every one else and start sniffing your own farts like your shit don't stink.

Believing that you've killed your ego is extremely egotistical.