Brand new fluffy thread

Brand new fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Svs0w_GikQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone pls post wolfram work

Still lurking?

Yeah

Question: If fluffy exosted would you be more of a hugboxer or an abuser? Or maybe on between? And why that stance?

Existed*

Stupid foals

Hugboxer, definitely. I'm not a psychopath.

And why no both? You have 2 fluffies, one being loved, and the other one being treated like a piece of shit, AND force him to watch how good is the other fluffy.
The good fluffy would be raised in a hugbox environment, while the bad fluffy not only would have phisical torture for being "worst fluffy", but also would be tortured in existence, by knowing there is another fluffy who is worth of your love, only because he was lucky enough. And the bad fluffy would never be able to change it.

I've seen these threads forever, always thought they were weird. I figured you guys would eventually get tired of posting them, but I guess not. I guess keep doing what you want or whatever.

I'd be a hugboxer for the most part but I'd love to abuse smarties.

I need to get back to work.

Goodbye, everyone. See you in the cont. thread.

Leaning more toward hugboxer, but not above subtle psychological abuse.

If they existed in real life, I'd definitely be much more of a hugboxer. Imaginary abuse is fun, but if there were real creatures suffering it would be just as wrong as animal abuse. I'd still play innocent little mind games with them just to laugh at their feeble intelligence without being actually harmful.

The most abusive thing I'd like to do in real life would be wiping with a fluffy. That's one hilariously humiliating thing I'd just have to add to my bucket list.

ive been lurking here for a few years now,i've seen tons of theese,i still dont know the purpose of theese,do you masturbate to fluffies,does it make you laugh?

I've seen a few that were sexual but the majority are either cute or supposed to be just sadistically amusing.

Bullshit. You're the same faggot who posts in every thread asking some variation of the question "do you masturbate to this" or "is this your fetish"?

Go back to the gore/tranny/furfag threads.

Okay, so no judgment or anything but what is the point of these threads?

Do you masturbate to this?

Is this your fetish?

this is the first time i posted in a fluffy thread,im sorry , ill be off then
thanks for the info fam, also checked

No problem, user. If you can dig it stick around.

Look up cute aggression.

>.
Yeah, i figure. Furfags jerk of to pretend animals, people here like seeing pretend animals tortured, furfags get some kind of " protect my pretend animal GF" complex?

Food for thought...

Why do you ask the same question every time? Even after you've been given answers, every time...

Bump

>bump for smarty abuse

That's brilliant! It's such a simple and practical method for psychological abuse that plays perfectly on the fluffies simplicity. 10/10

I'll throw the rest up in a bit.

I will keep bumping

I'd be a hugboxer for abandoned or malnourished poopie babbehs, however I'd abuse smarties

Bumperoo

What about the mothers who abandonned the poopie babbehs?

>gnome_master_race

Kek

Bump

If they existed in real life I'd be all for extermination and extreme legal punishment for their creators. Artificial pets should never be a thing.

Im going to keep bumping until the rest of this is posted

What's your opinion on abortion?

moar of this!

Bumperuno

I actually thought about this a lot.

I'd probably adopt one or two, but when it comes to ferals, I'd probably ignore or kill them on site. Mostly because of the 'deep lore' about how they literally destroy the environment and kill everything around them.

I'd probably end up abusing the ferals, but in the end I think I'd get bored and just mercy kill them fast.

Why are you jabronis jerking off to this?

Hugboxer I think.
I really like to look at abuse, but I don't think I could actually hurt a fluffy if it was real. Excpet if tey were hellgremlins...

same, any fluffy that abuses another fluffy deserves to be abused

Smartass

I concur

I give up. Yes we are dad

I'd transform them i litterpals tbh. It's a great lesson to mares who abuse theor brown foals and smarties finally know what it is to actually be submittted

Can someone finish this one?

Here ya go.

Whenever this guy posts, I imagine him as a down-syndrome kid who laughs and claps his hands after someone answers to him. It's like peek-a-boo for a socially stunted individual.

Sure

Full approval.

He's a total jabroni

I don't like hellgremlins, and it's obvious that no one else would like them either. If fluffies acted like that they would be exterminated in a passionate crusade, as no one on their right mind would let such unambiguously evil things live.

Fluffies are left alone if they're nothing more than a minor nuisance. If they actually offended people's sensibilities they would be quickly dealt with.

Same old brand new shits.
Just fuck off, cunt.

What is that green thing? It's hideous. Praise the mosquito that it will never properly reproduce.

I would own a brown one so I could have a constant excuse to maim fluffs who torment mine.

Full hugboxer, I love abuse but I couldn't do it to a real animal.

somewhere in between, no issues with affection if it is mine or a friends, but no mercy for the cunts that i have no obligations towards

I wish McGonnagal would put out some new content

In reality id be a hugboxer, though i wouldnt mind torturing a smarty.
Or running down a persistent herd in my yard with my zero turn.

I would hugbox one and recreationally slaughter hundreds
There would be at least one I would abuse but nothing sick or fucked up, just I would empty it of shit then chase it around the backyard with the sorry stick.

youtu.be/Svs0w_GikQ4

In addition to smarty abuse I wouldn't mind letting my cats mess with them either. It'd be hilarious watching my male cat terrorize them and chase them throughout the house.