Hey Sup Forums my father is about to kick me out of the house because im 21 dont have a job and im laying all day...

Hey Sup Forums my father is about to kick me out of the house because im 21 dont have a job and im laying all day. What can i do? My country is in debt there are no jobs only labor shit 12-14 hours per day for 15 euros.

you fuck dawg

debts
pay them

Im broke nigga im broke!!!

Thanks thats helped me a lot!

You owe us money.

Kind regards,
Germany

>says there are no jobs
>knows that there are labor jobs
Get a fucking job you bum.

Nice trips.

Find a poor job so they will not kick you out, maybe they'll ask you to pay a pension.

Say to your father that you will go to University, maybe he will be indulgent with you.

Sell your dirty asshole for rent money, or work like everyone else

>germany reporting in
Not my fault. Get a job you lazy greek shitskin. Party is over.

>get off of Sup Forums
>pay debts
do it, faggot

The thing is that you work for 12-14 hours and its at least 2 "test" days...then they find someone else...and then they doing the same thing again... so they dont make you papers and insurances...lets just say they are testing you for a week...simply mathematics 4people/one week = 1 month of not paying real money only cheap skates...thats how they doing it...im tired of this shit

Lol he will not just kick me off he will kill me...me sitting 4 more years...no money in the family man we are not rich we just ok...although my father have debts on banks and the taxes

Well then it's time for you to get a job, buddy.

you sound like a spoiled brat

WAAA THE COUNTRY IS IN DEBT
shut the fuck up and get a job

WAAA ITS ALL MANUAL LABOR
thats all your worthless ass is good for

WAAAA IT ONLY PAYS 15 EUROS
better than motherfucking 0 euros

AN AMERICAN WOULD NEVER HAVE SUCH A LAZY SHIT ADDITUDE

You suck it up and get a labor job if thats all you can get. I work 12 hours a day when I get called in to the plant, you get used to it after a while. Quit being an entitled brat and get a fucking job, your dad is right to kick your worthless ass to the curb.

So rather than sacrifice your shitty life to help your family you'd rather come to Sup Forums and complain about not wanting to get a manual labor job? Go fuck yourself, you're acting like a self entitled, selfish little bitch.

Οκ guys...but im telling you i have done more than 3 jobs...as a waiter as a builder on wooden houses(for 3 summers) and in a tyre shop changing tyres and wheels ( for 4 months)

With no papers and insurance!! I forgot to put it

>but im telling you i have done more than 3 jobs

try McDonalds.

>i have done more than 3 jobs

Do you want a fucking medal for it? Go search a 4th one.

>vote no
>tsipras says yes a week later anyways

it was a fun summer

But you don't have a job now. Get off Sup Forums and go find a job.

>find shitty low rent apartment with roomate
>get a job
>get a second job
>survive

Get into the kebab removing business. It's all the rage in broke ass European countries.

Yep...The best prime minister of all time.Since he won the election he has over 50M on his account and hes belongings are worth 200M...thes politicians destroyed our country!The pic i posted says the prices of 2002 and 2017....down left are the monthly pay and on the right todays payment...in one morning of 2008 we just got bankrupt from nowhere!!!

Get a papaiki and deliver kebab. Isn't that what all greek kids do these days?

i can read mate.

go to a country where there are jobs.

and heres a secret - every country is in debt.

Kebab is turkish we call it souvlaki and gyros its different things

You are some kind of idiot.
At least about the 15 Euro thing oyu have to look from a different angle. if everyone would wor for the lowest that is offered, companies would just start to offer lower and even lower wages.
which will result in your wage to be cut.
So why dont you go out and work for 50cents a day?
Youll be better off than most chinese.

You/he shall do a job but not for a slaves payment.
we live in the 21st century,
idk what the average wage in greece for low incomes is. and even then nobody should work on free will for the lower wages.

people need money to spend, to run the economy.
less income -> less to spend -> less jobs -> lower vages -> start at the beginning.

higher income -> more to spend -> more jobs -> higher vages
that only applies to the lower third up to parts of the lower half.
they are those who spend almost all their money and keep you employed in a better job with better payment.

YOU ARE A FOOL!

Go to different country. A change of scenery will do you good.

Rip off tourists, just the way you used to do.

BTW, you owe the Netherlands several billions of euros as well, just like my German friend above said for his country

Post some Greek bitches

You're european fuckhead, go in another country like france, switzerland, netherlands or kys. Greece is doomed

Thank you man you understand economics...thats what i wanted to say 15 euros for a whole day is nothing!!!People who are saying go for 15 euros you dont have another chance are idiots although yes i should working but not for getting money to eat shit every day...there bills need to be paid my father is the only on working...i have tried bad everybody are making me offers like im some kind of hooker i ask for 25 and they say 15 thats it....

Austria here. I'd prefer him over a sandnigger, but honestly, I'd rather have none of either.

yeah they owe you money because they have financed a good part of your budget over the last 6 years

wonder why they call you nazis?

and when was that party exactly?

You also call Turkish coffee Greek coffee.

Im thinking of Cyprus they are greek speaking with a bit changed words...FUCK FRANCE AND GERMANY...GOING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR 1000 EUROS -600 RENT AND 400 FOR FOOD ITS THE SAME THING STAYING AT MY HOME IN GREECE

Nope thats a lie too! We have the same coffee we call it greek they call it turkish

>AN AMERICAN WOULD NEVER HAVE SUCH A LAZY SHIT ADDITUDE
>8th fattest country in the wolrd

Ce to the presidental guard with us
After yourdone if you manage to become an euzon you get 1500€

The party was the last 30-40 years. You lived like normal people even though you didn't earn it. Your economy was, is and will be shit for the foreseeable future, yet you try to live like you are German. You are not. You are like Mexico.

φίλος, όλοι έχουν προβλήματα στην Ελλάδα. Το να δουλεψεις για λεφτά που δε σου αρκούν να πληρώσεις ούτε νοίκι δεν έχει νόημα. Συγκατοίκησε με κάποιον και βάλτε κάνα δεντράκι να βγαζετε χαρτζιλικι, και με μια τετράωρη δουλειά tτης πούτσας ο καθένας είστε cool. Καλη τύχη.

At least we're not the first :)

αυτο

Ahaha that's because you're a retard who thinks france and germany = paris and berlin. Also 1k is probably starting salary (more like 1.2k imo), housing in shared household is like 200/mnth all this in any 150/200k hts cities. At least you would have a future. Your choice not to take that chance but don't come whining afterwards

Cyprus is not better. And most will speak to you in English first.

You sound immature and really need to get the fuck out of your parent's place and grow some balls. Even if that means working to just get by.

I prefer becoming a slave in my own country then all this pieces of shit who dont respect us WE GAVE YOU CIVILIZATION

yeap that

Και αμα με πιάσουν να κάνω ζωάρα πίσω από τα σίδερα είσαι καλός!

Not easy finding a job in this day with the number of people

You gotta find the shittest job you can find and you gotta take it up the ass for as long as it takes, cos if you dont, theres no shortage of chumps ready to take it

people here don't realize how messed up the labor rights are in Greece. You have to work in jobs where you have responsibilities that should be divided between 2 or 3 people. Average monthly wage in Greece is 550-600e, whereas rent costs 250-300e, water,internet and electricity come to about 150e which leaves you with a whopping 150-200e for everything else you need in your life; like food and extra activities you happen to distract yourself with.
Not to mention that any yearly income over 5000e (unliveable) is taxed pretty heavily.

Den iparxoun doulies leei... Ama itheles doulia tha epsaxnes kai tha evriskes alla kathese oli mera kai ton paizeis... Tha mporouses na diavazes ligo kiolas na pernages pouthena na evgazes ena ptixio... Meta katigoreite tous pakistanous kai tous alvanous oti sas pernoun tis doulies e tempelides

Sure... You didnt give civilization to anyone, slave constituted most of your population actually. Ottoman empire was way more advanced. You just instigated the whole democracy thing, that's about it.

δυστυχώς έχουμε φτάσει σε ένα σημείο που αν δεν παρανομησεις ή δεν έχεις ρουσφετοκονέ δεν μπορεις να ζησεις. Είναι ένα ρίσκο εννοείται...

seize the means of production

Ακριβώς φίλε. Το να πάρω λεφτά και να τα δίνω σε λογαριασμούς και ενοίκιο είναι χάσιμο χρόνου. Δε μένει τίποτα για μένα. Οπότε έτσι δεν έχω ζωή. Γίνομαι σκλαβος.

Become a criminal? Prostitute yourself? There are many things you can do. Join the army? How about you shag an old woman that has alzaimers and take her money? Go to sueden and say you are a Muslim?? I think,you should pass yourself as a refugee.

Yeah, that's the revenge for WWII! You dump fucktard! Sieg Heil!

Like everyone has said, suck it up and work shitty long hours for shitty pay. Try and do the best job you can, and suck up to your boss. Maybe something better will come from it, or maybe not, but 15 euros a day is better than 0 euros a day, and nothing good can come from sitting on your ass whacking to Sup Forums 24/7.

Καλώς ήρθες στον μαγικό κόσμο του φιλελεύθερου καπιταλισμού. Που η ζωή και η επιτυχία σου σαν άνθρωπος μετριέται απ το status της δουλειάς σου και απ τα χρήματα που βγάζεις.

The party was when a bus-driver in your shithole earned 3k after taxes and had 120days off a year you incredible retard. You are like fucking marocco. A whole nation of ppl without any skills at all. Still you think you deserve or are even entitled to live like ppl in germany, usa, japan or anywhere else ppl WORK for their money you subhuman. The turkish invasion really messed up your genepool. They must have raped every single whore in your country, because you feta-niggers have nothing in common with your supposed ancestors.

At least they can afford food, you shithead.

rub some dirt in your face and come to germany as a refugee. easy money

βαψου μαυρος και πηγαινε να το παιξεις λαθρομεταναστης.
μπορεί να σου κατσουνε και συριζεικα γκομενακια

Fucking idiot. You have no clue what being a good worker and making any kind of money is about. You should be ashamed of yourself for being a lazy,ungrateful, selfish piece of shit. My dad would have kicked your dumbass out of the house years ago

Who the fuck told you civilization comes from greece? Are you really that retarded or just pretending? I ask because i know you faggots cant afford education anymore hahahaha

youre only trying to influence him to take advantage of him.

again: Hes not the only one working for peanuts 15 a day will be about 450 euros in 30 days.

a million peoople for that money will mean a million people that cant afford the rent, a car and somewhat of a living and spending money.
this will result in empty businesses, which will result in the fact that less employees will be necessary.
which will result in lower vages
which will result in you losing your income
which starts the game right at the beginning.

in the end you will end up as poor as he is and as unnecessary as he is.

Greece?
Or some place in the east..

Yeah because you are a fucking greek retard.
>my fucking country is broke beyond believe and other ppl pay my shit
>i'm gonna work illegally to prove every greek is just as big of a pile of shit as the rich ppl who already abbandoned the ship

Greece

>tfw my parents have enough money to fully support me without making a dent in their bank accounts
feelsgoodman

No i didn't mean that you idiot...the employers are doing this so they won't pay taxes!! Of course i want a job with papers and insurance!!!!

You lucky SOB...im a poorfag

actually i am from austria.

and when you really think that people have earned >3k/month for driving a bus and have 1/3 of the year off, than please explain how it was possible that you could get a cheap vaccation in greece at all time?

maybe because complete bullshit only imbeciles will fall for. let me guess, you are a far-right party voter?

it was never easy in austria to earn 3k after taxes. but somewhere, where the economy is at a lower level it was reality.

are you really that stupid or is it trolling?

>poor greek ppl cant do anything but work in grocery stores
How about they come up with something somebody somewhere on this planet wants and sell it to him, like everyone else. Their whole economy consists of tourism...
Why would we care for these arrogant unskilled idiots in the first place? It's not like we did anything when economy in somalia collapsed and they realized they had no viable skills and their "work" is not even worth a dollar a day?
Let's give their country to the muslims. They are just as useful to humanity as greece.

>400€ food
>600€ rent
what the fuck do you eat olive nigga? I can easily survive on 200€/month for food and my rent is like 350€ (+-200 gas/water/etc.)The shittiest fulltime job gets you like 1.2k a month.

You didnt do shit. Your ancestors did some shit a couple thousand years ago, but you havent done shit in life so far so yeah.

well in greece the shittiest full time job gives you 550€. Which is half of yours. And the rent is 300€, the same as yours. Do you see what the difference is?

>My country is in debt there are no jobs only labor shit 12-14 hours per day for 15 euros

Now I see why you don't want to work.

I don't even know what to say bruh; I'm just glad I'm not you. I hope this picture of Darth Plagueis helps you in some way.

Norway here. Stop being a lazy nigger and get/make yourself a job. Glad you're going to be homeless

A great portion of the fat fucks in this country are on state assistance. They can't afford food

My countru has more debt than your country's gdp times ten. I have skills that I use to render services in exchange for bank notes.

Yes. You should maybe move out of there if you cant see anything positive happening there in the future. My parents and I moved out of the soviet just for that same reason.

FOOD for 200 a month? Are you from a 3rd world country. In Germoney you cant live on 200 for food.
Probably if you eat cake and instantnoodles from the cheapo store all day. but REAL food is something very different.

Germany is taking migrants

friend, they all have problems in Greece. The work for that money you is not enough to pay rent nor is meaningless. Living together with someone and put a couple tree unplug pocket money, and with a four-hour work ttis dick everyone're cool. Good luck.
>google translate

>thinking the 3k figure by the other poster is literal
>cheap vaccation(sic)
Prices for for vacations in Greece were always and still are higher than in comparable countries.
You know shit and you are a disgrace to Austria. Greek economy has always been shit, they are/were not productive or competitive, they were always number one in reaping social benefits and evading taxes and now they get the paycheck. And we get it too, because of morons like you who pump money into shitholes like gyrosland.

>real food
if it keeps you alive it's real food.

Belgium

basic shit
rice: 10kg/20€ (food for months)
potatoes: 10kg/3€ (lidl prices are insane)
chicken: 2-3€ for a whole chicken (freeze it)

And so on. I know how to cook you dumb nigger.

And thats quality rice I get from the local eastern shop. You can buy way cheaper rice than that.

There is a saying "people have the government they deserve"

be a refugee
>no jokes

Όλοι πάνω-κάτω στα ίδια σκατά είμαστε. Απο που είσαι μαν;

You guys think this is funny? Getting paid 600 and 300 is for rent and 150 for bills.These people are literally eating their own shit.We talking about families whos only the father only works alone with a wife and two kids.We are not talking just for a young man here.150 euros/per month for food on a 4 member family is nothing.You got heavy taxes.And lets just say your fridge brokes...with what are you gonna pay to fix it? With 14 hours a day of work you dont have even time to keep your house in shape.You just got time for a shower after work and for some sleep for the next day.

so i am the idiot because i called bullshit bullshit. is that your argument?

i guess conversation with you is just for killing time.