So if Trump gets impeached, what kind of hilarious tantrum will we see the right throw...

So if Trump gets impeached, what kind of hilarious tantrum will we see the right throw? I mean Jesus it would be something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
youtube.com/watch?v=OES7kbWZ70Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

y u mad

>if

how can you get impeached if ur already imoranged tho

He does look like one of the Chumbawumbas.

Might it be like the one you are throwing now?

implying there would be one. not everyone is like you kid.

Let's see . . .Republican majorities in both the House AND Senate . . . yeah, good luck with that.

meanwhile at op's house....

I'm not throwing a tantrum, I'm doing the sensible thing and leaving America before things get too bad. You morons fucked yourselves? Fine. Don't ask me to burn with you.

It's time for you to wipe your libcuck tears and move on. Just get over it.

Weak sauce meme try again fam.

Impeached for what?

If Trump predictably acts like a corrupt bastard, not impeaching him may be worse for the GOP. They may go down with him.

We would probably show you guys how to correctly protest and get the change you want, instead of crying like babies making internet threads about it, I truly hope you enjoy the next 4 years.

I only want democracy when it goes my way - the post

Most likely corruption.

Refer to above post Conservacuck.

Ok bye.

>mfw Trump lost and the electoral college gave him it anyway because he would make them more money

Yes. We pretend we're the Republicans in Congress during the Obama Administration. LOL.

Like a president actually has any power to do anything other than raise your taxes. Grow up kid. I'm sorry your first voting experience ended in a loss for your candidate

CY@

???
You do realize his party controls everything you need to make laws right?

You're the one with that pic on his hard drive fam

Troll

No for real, I'm leaving. Call troll all you want I'm done with you retards

All I see from you fucking idiots is "lol trumptards are so buthurt" yet all I see is fuck trump threads and you guys freaking the fuck out all the time telling the whole world your opinion and lies.

Like how everyone on the right was civil and polite when Obama got his second term? Oh wait...

Corruption? Ahahahahahahahahhaha
Really dude? All politicians are corrupt. How is that going to impeach anyone?
Christ you kids are dumb. Stop watching tv

>mfw you kids didn't quite understand how the election process works in America.
He won the college kid

The anarchy from this is fucking beautiful. I love the violence, I love the fear, I love the bloodshed, I want to see America fucking destroy itself over this. Fuck this country. We proved when we let Hilary take Bernie's rightful place how shit we are. America doesn't deserve to exist anymore.

That guy in bottom left with blood on his forehead is wearing a trump shirt, you're delusional homie

Ya laws to raise and lower my taxes. I've been around since Carter. Don't tell me what a president and congress does. I've seen it enough.

Oh I know exactly how it works, America has its illusion of choice and the corrupt elite the Conservacucks blow every day all day have the true owners of the country in the college circumvent the choice of the people if it happens to go against the will of the elite.
I'm not stupid unlike certain faggots who think that the Electoral College deserves anything but lynching and flaying.

Remember what happened last time a conservative was in office?
*COUGH* THE IRAQ WAR *COUGH* WORST MILITARY FAILURE SINCE VEITNAM *COUGH* SENT THE *COUGH* ENTIRE COUNTRY INTO A CRUSHING DEBT
Oh excuse me, must be coming down with some of the common sense.

Conservatives have a habit of causing recessions or making them worse.

Fuck yea, so you better pray this fag gets impeached.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs

youtube.com/watch?v=OES7kbWZ70Y

Go back to your room lefty, you still have some crying to do.

implying there is anything wrong with bombing ISIS

fuck off shill

Point is, either way get ready for a draft, because war is coming, a war which, if it doesn't end in America being flat out destroyed along with the rest of the world, it will most certainly get the land from Sea to Shining Sea to degrade into a second world country comparable to Poland or Greece.

>Implying we have any fucking idea where or who to bomb or even what the aftermath of it would be

>mfw conservatives might have literally ended the world and all they can think about is beating ol' lefty.

>/thread

And these fuck sticks still want to play in the Middle East. Talk all the shut you want to about Obama, at the end of the day he pulled this country out of a complete nose dive towards self destruction. The unfortunate thing is all these trump supports are sucking his dick coddling the balls and drinking the koolaid all at the same time.

This

Its ok tho we beat ol' crooked Hilary. :D
^Every conservative when he wakes up one morning and sees a mushroom cloud out his window

sure kid.

so you fapped to it then.

implying it means anything.
you twelve or something?

I know.

What's funny is they still haven't realized they've been conned.

Fact: Mexico will not pay for the wall.
Fact: There will be no Muslim ban.
Fact: There is no replacement for the Affordable Health Care Act.

It goes on and on. It's quite funny to watch it go down.

>but the emails

yawn. the war Hillary voted for. that one?

so you admit obarry was a failure then.

>2edgy4me kid

"HEH. NOTHING PERSONAL KID"
Grow up plz?

weak shit kid. that memes older than you.

then mike "clamp the gays" pence becomes president - establishment GOP would be very pleased, and any suggestion of being soft on social issues will be gone.

so replace "hilarious tantrum" with "quiet excitement"

Nigger cock is gross, if I'm going to watch a beta get assfucked its going to be by white/asian/Native American dick. All other dicks are gross.

Underrated

why so butthurt then?
doesn't make sense. your playing yourself as the better man but you're so butthurt about it.

>Implying I didn't fucking hate that stupid bitch and wanted Bernie from the start
Was Hilary shit? Fucking ofc
Was she going to almost certainly destroy America? No, she would just have kept it on the path Obama did.

Agreed.

wow the child really comes out doesn't it.

He fucked up a lot but Romney or Mcain would have done so much worse.

so you did.

You done yet?

No.

don't know where you're getting that.
muh education. probably not.

No one said she was a better choice, the candidates this year were shit

sure kid. speculation, opinion, etc., etc.,etc.

??? How exactly would she have been worse than literally the end of the world?

see I was right you are a twelve year old.
give mommies computer back so she can go on blacked.com.

where do you come up with this shit?

crawwwwwling iiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiin

>anti-liberal = real news
>anti-Trump = FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>implying the tantrum that the left is currently throwing isn't hilarious

Shiggy

you're speculating. rather moronically.

Romney: "HEY GUYS GUESS WHOS GETTING NOTHING BUT TAX BREAKS FOR 4 YEARS" *Economy collapses and rich people watch from their gold plated palaces*
McCain: "HEY GUYS GUESS WHOS GOING THE FUCK TO WAR"
*kills every problem violently and evenutally starts world wa-
Oh shit. The Donald is them both combined.
>when you realize just how fucked this shit is

You mad ,bro?

in terms of war, hillary was much closer to "conservative" than trump

Lurn2logic plz

What the fuck are you talking about user. I simply said that the trump supports haven't relized they've been conned. Nothing about being a "better man". You are obviously projecting on to me some deep repressed aggression you have towards yourself for not living up to your father/uncle -who clearly fucked you as a kid- standards or man hood. Also you validated my claim of not being self aware to being dooped by and orange impersonating a human by not responding directly to my facts.

I think the piss thing proved that.

I don't like that band

Lol it is, but in a way its kinda warranted.

dude they're all butthurt no one cares what they think

We're done good.

No.

more speculation. rather childishly presented.
see how rapidly it degrades.

very good

>Make provocative and agressive declarations
>expect nothing happens

Do you have autism?

inb4 hurr durr leftist

This

sure kid
the next step.
the ad hom.

sure kid.

Please don't come to Canada.we don't want any pussies like you, and I even said please as a polite Canadian, but I really .Want don't ever come to Canada or we will beat you like the pathetic trator you are

God damn it user