Fat wives, girlfriends or side pieces

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!xtQ1hb4Q
mega.nz/#F!iVMXDY6a!-wBqreyHKWmgMMaPUQPpLw
mega.nz/#!xtQ1hb4Q!Tg4Fhh-KUmQWiVN56jqt3M25w0t8CzK1yADnBI5_0MY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got more? Love me some big tits

sure do, got lots of pics. this is my gf i have a mega of all of the stuff i have of her if anyone would like it. Tell me what you would do to those titties

Nice big tits on her. I'd tit fuck her and shoot my load all over her face before fucking her asshole again.

She doesnt like it in the ass unfortunately, Ive tried everything but forcing it in her. Seems to be the only time she ever considers it is if shes piss drunk

Neither does mine but I do it anyways. Gets me harder hearing her whining and begging me to hurry up and cum so I'll stop.

I'd give them a fuck-ton of hickies while torturing her nipples by biting, pinching, flicking, etc. until she came
Also, pic is my ex
Mega with tons of pics:
mega.nz/#!xtQ1hb4Q

Hey Ray, does Ashly know you are posting her on here?

my fat ex

How can a fatty even feel if it hurts or not?

IDK who the hell ashley or ray is, but yes my gf knows i post her pics on here. she loves the attention. I usually screenshot peoples reactions and send them to her she loves it

you've gotta do anal training.

make sure she is good and relaxed, post orgasm.
Enema before, and that she hasn't eaten anything too irritable on the guts. Enema, can't stress it enough.

My gf was anal virgin till we anal trained. Her issues were fear of giving me shit dick and pain. An enema clears it all out, makes her feel confident. Start slow. We used a 7 inch slim dildo, lots of lube. Next time, I've got two in her and she's cumming like crazy.
Now she preps herself for it and that bumhole is tiiiiight! Best is doing it when her cunt is bleeding. Used to be just bjs on her period now it includes anal.

anal train her bro, that hole looks tight!

Need the key for that link friend.

Holy shit please moar of that hairy ass it's got me diamonds

woah that fur is strange. latina? yeeesh

Weve been talking about it lately actually. I went ahead and bought a DP strapon. She said she would let me do it to her if she could do it to me and ive always been open to it so hell yeah. Once shes more used to it in her ass the plan is to fuck her in both holes at the same time with the strapon.

alright man, hope its fun.

enema though, srsly

not latina shes white as hell

So fucking sexy. Please tell me there are close ups

She does take it in the ass :)

perfect body

Anything with cum?

what kind of close ups do u want exactly?

Sadly, no :(

Moar of her hairy ass. I wanna shoot all over it

Let me find the login for my mega real quick. Got a decent gallery with a bunch of pics and vids of her

Fuck yeah bro

Wife

mega.nz/#F!iVMXDY6a!-wBqreyHKWmgMMaPUQPpLw
Thats pretty much all the stuff i have of her, apart from some recent stuff i havent gotten around to uploading yet. Nothing really major though. Enjoy! Tell me how you would use her fat ass she loves hearing about this

My bad bru
mega.nz/#!xtQ1hb4Q!Tg4Fhh-KUmQWiVN56jqt3M25w0t8CzK1yADnBI5_0MY

I have one but i prefer to kik.

Padlatch

Does she still have a hairy ass?

Any nudes??

yeah

So fucking hot please post what you got of that. It's amazing.

dont have too many more of that specifically. like i said, nearly everything i have is in the mega anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

was this picture taken with an atari?

lol that was when i had a shitty alcatel phone from walmart. Shitty quality i know

Why don't you just fuck her on her period? Feels great

MORE!!

Dude imagine if you had high rez pics of that booty

Shave that ass

Cute

I wish i did. But i guess seeing it irl every day makes up for it lol

Oc

My aunt

More!!!

my gf has this EXACT same shirt

this bitch has no nipples wtf

That's awesome. Let's see some more.