Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Ive been seeing someone for two months now. She's great and all. But i just received a message from someone 9 / 10 asking for a hook up. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf-QTw615b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

threeway

don't, stay loyal, until the person is 10/10...

Grillfriend ain't ready.
Discussed a couple times, but no serious answer.

She has an ass though man

Valentine's Day is coming up. Make two separate scavenger hunts that both lead to your dick, then race them like fuck-turtles.

And she picked up my dick scent, we've been going raw after our first few weeks, checked and all.
I want to use condoms on said 9 / 10.
Would that cover up her scent?

You nig nog

I don't know, man. How stanky yo dick?

Not stinky. There's a scent to it of course. Which is why i'm debating this conversation with a bunch of strangers on the chan.

Grillfriend said once
"My mom can tell one someone cheats, just smell their underwear"
I was thinking of showering with ass woman. Wear protection and attempt to go on with grillfriend

Pic related.
18, wants the dick

Bumping own thread.
Guide me, niggers.
I'd love to bang chick but i don't know

Either you do it or dont, it's all up to you man :)

Thanks man.
I'll do it.

The girl you're seeing now, what is she out of ten?

Giving up a good thing to get your dick wet once or twice is retarded and only niggers, virgins, and horny teenagers will say otherwise.

Stand by your girl, nigga.

7.5 out of 10.
But knowong her for 10 years really changes your perspective amirite?

Black
She stopped seeing someone for me.
Whose to say she won't do it on me.

do it fuckboy

Well, then, you're just a dipshit who surrounds himself with trashy hoes.

Don't lose what you have, you'll really miss it when it's gone. You don't always realize it but love is worth more than lust

10 years? Man don't be fucking stupid as hell and lose it after 10 years, especially if you still got feelings for your girl. If you don't, why you still with her?

OP here
I never considered you guys to be friendly through the 7 years i've been lurking. But that changes today.
Pic related, i changed my mind

that's a 9? LMAO

Yeah. What's funny?

how beat is your "7.5" gf if you consider that animal a 9?

>pic related
>9/10

I've got some news for you friend...

I am OP.Don't know this cuck here

You would smash in a heartbeat. Fucking edgelord.

>implying you rate women on a scale of how fast you would get in that pussy and nothing else

Keep talking sissy boy

Not even OP here.

She's clearly hot as fuck.

You are probably a wizard.

if you're just "seeing" someone for 2 months then talk to the 9/10 girl.

If the girl says that she has a problem with it tell her that she gave you the impression that she wasn't interested and you didn't want to sit around like a cuck for any more amount of time.

Then she will probably suck your dick and do whatever you want. If she flips, then just walk away and she'll be back.

MUH FUCKA WASH YO DICK
youtube.com/watch?v=xf-QTw615b4

if dubs must post 7.5 GF

>nigga
You're implying my dick stinks.
It don't. Clearly you've never been close to someone, grill knows my scent and odor.
Just fucking someone can get dick to smell different, raw or not.

I'm saying, always have a damn travel bag in your car so if you're about to fuck someone then fuck them, take a shower with your toiletrees, then put on the new clothes that have always been in your bag and get the fuck on home.

That's what I mean by wash your dick.

If you’re doubting whether you should be faithful or not, you were never faithful to begin with

Oh i see.
Well it's too late with side girl.
If i do decide to cheat like the piece o' shit i am, i will consider your advice

Do the hookup, go back to your girlfriend after. I don't see a problem.